Welcome to the New World

eCut

Dear minions,

I have decided to take over Serenes Forest, usurping the corrupt leaders that we once had. Tangerine attempted to exile me but she wound up only getting herself and those who follow her banned. So now I, eCut, your new queen, sits upon the iron throne. I will be a merciful leader, I assure you.

There will be a rule revision soon: while some old habits will be retained, and rightly so, some others, outmoded and outworn, must be abandoned. Let us move forward, then, into a new era of openness, effectiveness and accountability, intent on preserving what ought to be preserved, perfecting what needs to be perfected, and pruning wherever we find practices that ought to be prohibited. - Dolores Umbridge (after all, who better to turn to when one needs to implement a new system).

I have great plans for us here at Serenes Forest and I hope that you will join hands with me as I usher in the new world.

Failure to follow me will result in your immediate expulsion; Tangerine and the others did not agree with my innovative ideas and as a result, they are gone. However, for those of you who will blindly follow me, I will treat you with the upmost respect and gratitude.

As it stands, I have yet to hack the system so that I may give myself administrative abilities, meaning that you’ll all have to wait to a few days for the ‘member’ title to be changed to ‘minion’. Rest assured though, I am working hard on it because I know how eager you all must be to officially be labeled as my minions.

So go forth, my minions! Live your peaceful lives without having to worry about Tangerine, Vincent, or any other ghost of the past.

Yours truly,

Overlord eCut

Edited by eCut

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck.Tangerine warned me about this, but still...Good thing I still have this backup account. Let's see if I can undo the damage.

NEVER!!

ALL HAIL QUEEN ECUT! LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY!

HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

Now this is the attitude I like to see! >:) Edited by eCut

Something tells me life will become a lot more chaotic now.

Don't be silly, you will love this new life! Everyone will wear matching outfits designed by yours truly, everyone will have an 'e' in front of their names, and everyone will mindlessly do my bidding.:)

You have nothing to fear ~

eL95?

precisely!

Now, I have to run and do some evil errands. >:) If anyone comes across a Tangerine-purist, make like a revenant and annihilate them!

Does this mean I can freely demand chips and vodka be delivered to my doorstep at my leisure?

Good, we finally got rid of the other moderators

All hail Overlord eCut

when will you change our names to eSomething and give us our great minion title, dear eAlmighty overlord eCut

Edit: the prophecy became true

Edited by Sairento

precisely!

Now, I have to run and do some evil errands. >:) If anyone comes across a Tangerine-purist, make like a revenant and annihilate them!

WE WILL UPRISE! WE WILL BRING BACK THE PEOPLE'S FORUM! WHO'S WITH ME?