Welcome to the New World

eCut

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just curios to see what happens. It seems you cannot post or something when you are in purgatory. Is it basically a temperate suspension?

It's a prison. You are held there until you declare that you no longer support eCut. You have access to an extremely boring subforum and an unholy one.

I agree with this

Ring-a-ding-ding. Off with you.

Edited by Sirius

It's a prison. You are held there until you declare that you no longer support eCut. You have access to an extremely boring subforum and an unholy one.

Ring-a-ding-ding. Off with you.

Ah, thanks

A NEW WAVE OF THE INFIDEL HAVE BEEN EXTERMINATED

LIKE CATTLE, L95, HARMONIE, AND LOKI LAUFEYSON HAVE BEEN THROWN INTO THE PIT

THEY NOW BURN UNDER THE WEIGHT OF THEIR SINS AND PRAY HOPELESSLY FOR DELIVERANCE

PRAISE THE LIGHT.

Huh. I completely missed this. Guess that's what happens when I'm not on the forum constantly :I

A PM would've been nice, couldn't view this topic in purgatory :/

Edited by L95

So, uh, what's going on? From what I've gathered from about a couple minutes of light reading: eCut did some stuff, and then some other stuff happened, and then some more stuff, and now some purgatory for eCut worshipers is going on, right? That's the lowdown? I've been gone all day, and only just now got to the forums.

So, uh, what's going on? From what I've gathered from about a couple minutes of light reading: eCut did some stuff, and then some other stuff happened, and then some more stuff, and now some purgatory for eCut worshipers is going on, right? That's the lowdown? I've been gone all day, and only just now got to the forums.

- eCut hacked the website.

- eCut banned the mods and the admins, except Integrity.

- eCut promised a New World, and gathered a bunch of minions.

- Integrity annihilated eCut.

- Sirius and Integrity exile eCut's minions.

- eCut's minions are sent to the Purgatory by Integrity and Sirius, a super-secret subforum filled with unholy abominations you don't want to know.

- eCut hacked the website.

- eCut banned the mods and the admins, except Integrity.

- eCut promised a New World, and gathered a bunch of minions.

- Integrity annihilated eCut.

- Sirius and Integrity exile eCut's minions.

- eCut's minions are sent to the Purgatory by Integrity and Sirius, a super-secret subforum filled with unholy abominations you don't want to know.

Alrighty. Thanks.

You know basically everyone in HHH is in purgatory, except Heavy... I RENOUNCE MY NEUTRALITY, ALL HAIL OUR EMPRESS ECUT! PLUS I WANT TO SEE THEIR TOPICS!

You just want to go to purgatory, you have no allegiance.

Sorry, but there is no punishment for those who are but needy fools, ha ha ha.

Ah yes, about that, Heavy. I said any attempt to get me to join a side will result in me joining the other, after careful consideration and finishing explanations to John, I have decided that drafting me counts as attempting to get me to side.

Therefore, eCut wins.

Also I asked Kinumi about it. She said it's hilarious in there, but nothing else.