my little defense system

CGV

0.o how did u get them to do that? did u just use shove? lol. i just guarded teh parts where the beasts could climb up, Tauroneo (i dont think i spelled that right) on the left, Edward, Jill and Sothe on the center lower one, and nolan and Zihark on the right. Micaiah cant leave the line so i just put a psysic and her purge. and if someone decides to do this after reading it, set the NPCs on HALT and put them on roam whenever a hawk is in range of the ballista

0.o how did u get them to do that? did u just use shove? lol. i just guarded teh parts where the beasts could climb up, Tauroneo (i dont think i spelled that right) on the left, Edward, Jill and Sothe on the center lower one, and nolan and Zihark on the right. Micaiah cant leave the line so i just put a psysic and her purge. and if someone decides to do this after reading it, set the NPCs on HALT and put them on roam whenever a hawk is in range of the ballista

i had them on roam for the first few turns to rid the hawks, then i halted them and used tauroneo, Jill, Fiona, Nolan and Meg to rescue and place them where i wanted. Then i just shoved the rest into place with whoever

Look 2 and 3 spaces to the right of the blue person blocking the right stairs. Those 2 spots are empty.

yeah i ran out of people. i took everyone i could and put everyone in a spot but there's just not enough people. Well i couldve put the archers there, but i needed them to control the ballistas

What about those 2 General?

i couldnt get them anywhere. no one can rescue them and i think tauroneo is the only one that could shove and that wouldve taken too long

• 2 months later...

sorry to double post, but I advise you all should try this :D

not only is it fun to do, but it helps against those damn hawks...

i've heard that this chapter is a pain for some people

• 2 weeks later...