Rudrake

Greetings fellow Fire Emblem fans. Name's Rudrake, an audio/video/music nerd who also loves video games. My first introduction of Fire Emblem was FE7:Blazing Sword and I even chose to do that game for my first Youtube series. I call them Talkhroughs instead of LPs (personal preference and its a tribute to the guy that got me into doing it). Looking forward to meeting and talking with you all. Check out my youtube channel if you like.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WesPaul88

Hello to all of you and thanks for the not so warm welcome lol. I see a pokemon fan as well

Welcome to the Forest!

Official Electric Gym Leader eh? I'm a Dragon guy myself. Althought I just beat the elite four with a mixed team so I am not a dragon purist I guess lol

You just beat the E4? GG. I'm a fire type guy myself. We should battle. Hoping you're as lazy as I am with breeding, I didn't breed mine at all really.

Hello to all of you and thanks for the not so warm welcome lol. I see a pokemon fan as well

Official Electric Gym Leader eh? I'm a Dragon guy myself. Althought I just beat the elite four with a mixed team so I am not a dragon purist I guess lol

Good to see another Pokemon fan! My favorite type is actually Dragon as well, but I also enjoy using electric type (matches my username!) and am the practitioner of the type for the League here. You should challenge us! Check out our thread on the Pokemon sub-forum for more info: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=45907

Welcome to SF!

I happen to be the Dragon-type gym leader of the little league with have going on here (Dragon is part of my top 3 favorites with Steel and Fairy)

You just beat the E4? GG. I'm a fire type guy myself. We should battle. Hoping you're as lazy as I am with breeding, I didn't breed mine at all really.

Yeah I have a lot of games I play at once so sometimes when life gets busy things get put on the back burner longer than I intend for them to be. Sounds cool and yeah I'm kinda lazy with that myself. My brother on the other hand…GOD! He breeds for hours to get the perfect pokemon team.

Good to see another Pokemon fan! My favorite type is actually Dragon as well, but I also enjoy using electric type (matches my username!) and am the practitioner of the type for the League here. You should challenge us! Check out our thread on the Pokemon sub-forum for more info: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=45907

I'll consider that when I get the team I'm putting tougher fully evolved and that fun stuff.

Welcome to SF!

I happen to be the Dragon-type gym leader of the little league with have going on here (Dragon is part of my top 3 favorites with Steel and Fairy)

Ah I look forward to taking you on then. as I said to Silver Lightning it may take me a while since I haven't put the team together yet. Eventually though I will.