Thinking about doing an LP

Nic

Hello to everyone~
I'm thinking about a project to do after I finish with some exams: doing a YT channel and playing some games.
Why? I have two reasons, 1. I really like the LP scene from english people and the spanish scene is so... repetitive (jokes I don't understand, mostly being a$sholes and they play every 2012 game in this planet), I want to make something different... like with dark jokes and some retro game (1990 - 2005). 2. I want to have fun...And a lot of rage-quit emotions

I want to play this FE and I thought to make a low-level run in HHM. I never played that mode and being a low-level will be an intense experience to my strategic skills, but I feel a little bit off with the idea. It's an old-like idea and I find in this forum a lot of interesting ones.
So, maybe I could mix something with a Low-level challenge? Stick with HHM or play in another difficulty?
Idk but I have a plenty of time to think about it =|....

Hello to everyone~

I'm thinking about a project to do after I finish with some exams: doing a YT channel and playing some games.

Why? I have two reasons, 1. I really like the LP scene from english people and the spanish scene is so... repetitive (jokes I don't understand, mostly being a$sholes and they play every 2012 game in this planet), I want to make something different... like with dark jokes and some retro game (1990 - 2005). 2. I want to have fun...And a lot of rage-quit emotions

I want to play this FE and I thought to make a low-level run in HHM. I never played that mode and being a low-level will be an intense experience to my strategic skills, but I feel a little bit off with the idea. It's an old-like idea and I find in this forum a lot of interesting ones.

So, maybe I could mix something with a Low-level challenge? Stick with HHM or play in another difficulty?

Idk but I have a plenty of time to think about it =|....

If it's a blind playthrough of HHM, you might want to think twice about making a lot of challenges for yourself, since HHM has quite a few maps being drastically different compared to the NM versions.

Other than that, feel free to do whatever you like! ^_^

Thanks John, I was really crazy to make something in HHM and forgot about how hard it is so I will do this run in HNM.
I will try to make the rules of the challenge soon.

Edited by GNoMe