Big NOCers - Game Over

Prims

Rules:

- I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes.

- No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise.

- Don't directly intefere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever. Also, do not talk about the game to other players (dead or living) while deceased unless both of you have received a link to the graveyard quicktopic. The graveyard will contain a list of players who have access to it in the OP.

- Don't directly quote communications with the mod unless given permission. This includes your Role PM.

- Going 24 hours without a post nets you a prod. Going 48 hours without a post or receiving too many prods is likely to result in a modkill.

- Don't screenshot anything outside the game thread.

- Don't edit your posts.

- Don't post after hammer.

- If you get yourself modkilled, you lose the game and your alignment may be subject to further punishment to circumvent any advantage your death could result in.

- Have good integrity. This includes not being a dick.

- Play to win.

Mechanics:

- Day 1 start.

- 72 hour days, 24 hour nights.

- Majority (half living players rounded down + 1) is required to lynch. No Majority results in a No Lynch the first time, and a universal loss the second. No Lynch may not be voted.

- You will be told whether your action failed or not, but not what caused it to fail (as a general note, this accounts for stuff like roleblocker / safeguard / etc., a kill attempt that failed because the target was doc'd will still be considered successful). You will also be told if your action was redirected.

- Killing roles get infinite no-kills.

- LYLO and MYLO will be announced. Whether a loss is potential or guaranteed will not be.

Set-up Info:

- All players are on the player list.

- All players have at least one role-based ability.

- Players may request that anonymous day actions be used at a specific time in advance for whatever reason (not wanting to be caught on the online list, not being available when they need to use it, etc).

- No roles in this game have random properties; if something seems like it can not be controlled by its user then it has pre-set conditions for its effect.

- Cardflips will contain a pretty picture, player name, character name, alignment & role name and phase of death. Cardflips will also never lie to you, but they might not describe a player's role in detail.

- You can only use one active ability per night unless the circumstances allow otherwise.

- If your role PM doesn't say you can self-target, you can't.

- There are no Jesters in this game.

- All cop investigations can be assumed sane.

- Flavor doesn't mean anything, characters are just "who would Prims want to put in his game?" and justification for abilities may be flimsy as I tend to come up with roles first. Similarly, alignment has nothing to do with character as I am totally capable of coming up with ridiculous excuses for people to be mafia-aligned.

PM me if you want IO. I'll ask around for subs if I need one, so no need to offer.

Alive:

2. BigBangMeteor

4. eclipse

5. j00

9. Refa

11. Scarlet

NOCed Out:

8. Paperblade - Billy Mays, Town Inventor, killed Night 1

1. Balcerzak - Rche, Town Miller / Motivator, killed Day 2

7. Manix - Piplup, Mafia Rolecop / Backup, lynched Day 2

6. Kaoz - Pale Tussock, Town Cop, killed Night 2

12. Strege - Linus van Pelt, Town Blacksmith, lynched Day 3

10. SB - Pitcher, Town Empowerer, killed Night 3

13. Vhaltz Elieson - Van Darkholme, Mafia Insomniac / Jailkeeper, lynched Day 4

3. Conqueror - John McClane, Town Vigilante, killed Night 4

Informed Observers:

- bearclaw13

- Green Poet

- Iris

- Junko Enoshima

Handy Links:

- Day 1

- Day 2

- Day 3

- Day 4

- Day 5

Edited by Prims

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~ Confirmation Phase~

So Prims was sending out role PMs for his mafia game when Paperblade noticed and jumped out of the bushes. "Prims what the hell is this, you stole my idea for a game name and none of these characters even have big knockers". Prims was not impressed by Paperblade's ;/ing. "come on i made a hilarious joke for the dead list in the OP so it's not all stolen content" Prims pleaded, but Paperblade was not satisfied and shanked Prims like the mafia member he was. "w/e mafia sucks & im gay" Prims predictably muttered as he lost consciousness (I mean it was all he really ever said on SF anyway).

nocers_harpsel.jpg

Prims - Baby Harp Seal - Town Sample Role PM - killed Night 0

You are a Baby Harp Seal, a young animal that pops up in Prims' avatar a lot. You are so cute that it needs to be seen and heard to be believed. Unfortunately, scum hate cute things and are out for your blood. What a bunch of dicks.

Your abilities are as follows:

Roleflipper-Flop (Omniphase, Passive): Should you be killed, everybody will decide you're too adorable to just allow to helplessly die, and so they will kindly ask you to cry out your full role PM during your last moments.

You are the Town Sample Role PM. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Turns out that wasn't the only role PM Prims had left behind, so the 13 players scrambled to pick up theirs...

Role PMs are now being sent. Confirm in-thread when you receive yours. Day 1 starts when a significant number of people confirm and I feel like it. Do not post game content before then.

I'm better than Baldrick, I got my Role PM before him.

Edited by Refa

Jokes on you, I told your senile grandfather that your name was Assface.

The moderation team would like to post a reminder that Asscerzak is playing this game, not Assface.

just in case there was any confusion between asses

I mean I know Shinori might read this thread and mix them up.

Edited by Prims

don't expect my activity to be good this weekend btw

oh yeah this applies to me as well, at least for saturday (and my weekend is earlier than everyone else's, starting tomorrow)

Yeah, speaking of lack of activity, I'll be heading to an UNDISCLOSED LOCATION for the weekend to watch my brothers play soccer. Such fun. I don't know if my activity will actually be worse, since I'll have to use my computer to do some online course assignments over the weekend. Just in case my hotel doesn't have Wi-Fi (that would be the worst though : <), now you know what's up.