I like Ilyana and Nephenee

Yes they are both awesome. I'm using Ilyana this game and she is OWNING. I'm almost at Part 4 endgame part 3 and if u remember that chapter, that's when she'll reveal her true power. And of course, Nephenee is just the definition of pownage

Ilyana? Awesome? *Checks her base stats* Wow, if she improves that much then I can't wait to use her in my next playthrough. Nephenee isn't as super-special-awesome for me as she usually is; mostly because she doesn't seem to be doing very well and Brad got UBER BLESSED. Seriously, the RNG Gods must really like his green hair. >.>

While ilyana lacks a bit statistically, she makes up for it in availability and individuality. Out of all the mages, she can be used the most. Plus, she's the sole potential user of Rexbolt. That pretty much forces her into a class of her own (Thunder Sage).

I never used Nephenee I did however use Ilyana a LOT. She is total pawnage better than Soren in RES and STR (not like it's useful though) and her luck way out there.

STR keeps her from being weighed down by her books.(as much)

I never used Nephenee I did however use Ilyana a LOT. She is total pawnage better than Soren in RES and STR (not like it's useful though) and her luck way out there.

u should try using Nephenee sometime. She's REALLY good. Especially with that wishblade

• 2 weeks later...
u should try using Nephenee sometime. She's REALLY good. Especially with that wishblade

Maybe in my next play through I've been hearing a lot of good things lately. All the forums can't be wrong can they?

STR keeps her from being weighed down by her books.(as much)

I thought the CON took care of that? wait is CON affected by STR? There's so many things I still don't know. Any other tid bits of info?

All of those are true things.Which is why I use her except for the last reason

i use her even for the last reason

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I even think she's shmexxi!

hellz yeah! so is Nephenee! some good-looking chicks in this game ;)

hellz yeah it will be. But what will it be about? what characters are there going to be?

looks like we'll have to wait