Herein lies a picture of Marth in a space suit with stripper heels

Esme

If it were the NES/SNES art of him like that, it would be a thumbs up.

Nail polish, shnail polish. WHERE'S THE LIPSTICK?!

the heels aren't clear (colored?) either. it's that next level breaking all the current standards stripper model

Id final smash that

i'd tie it up with chain (grab) and then final smash it

what exactly are we talking about here

one thing that gets me about Samus' jet boots is that for multiple moves she activates them while pointing them up, and she is then launched up

(yes I may have devoted some thought to what a vaguely-believable-if-probably-not-"realistic" jetboot fighting style would look like, what of it)

Id final smash that

loooool

one thing that gets me about Samus' jet boots is that for multiple moves she activates them while pointing them up, and she is then launched up

(yes I may have devoted some thought to what a vaguely-believable-if-probably-not-"realistic" jetboot fighting style would look like, what of it)

Ive thought about it too. And i think it would be hella amazing if the following was the case: ZSS' high heels look like gun handles almost. So what if she could detach them in mid-jump and use them as mini-blasters? How cool would that be? Either way, the fact that are rocket compression chamber high heels is pretty damn cool imo. Sure beats high heels for the sake of high heels.