So am I the only one who wants another game with Ike?

LoveTikiTiki

I mean he doesn't have to be the main character,but he could be like an older side character...

(This topic should totally be in General FE...)

Edited by LoveTikiTiki

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is absolutely no way to see a sequel of Radiant Dawn. What should be the story? I have no idea!

A prequel of Path of Radiance could be possible theoretical. In the timeline, when Serenes Forest was burned, the murder to the high priestess, Greil teached Zelgius, Elena died at the hand of Greil. Greil and/or Elena could be main characters. Even if it is really really unlikely, because there is spoiled too much in the flashback scenes in Radiant Dawn.

That is really all, I can tell.

Edited by MisterIceTeaPeach

You probably aren't, but I am not among people who do.

As much as I like Tellius, it's more likely we'll get a Archenea:Awakening::Tellius:Hypothetical game, as Ike left after RD.

That said, another Tellius game if it ever exists will more likely star Micaiah and Sothe's/MAYBE Mist and Boyd's decendant.

Out of seven billion people on the planet, I'm pretty sure you're the only one.

Well I know I not the ONLY one but...sheesh..

Your sarcasm detector needs some work.

I'm can think of one other specific person.

They should make a sequel of tellius where all the old people are dead except for maybe some of the branded are still alive. Then the branded that fought in the previous wars (ex. soren or micaih) could try to establish there own country and take part of one of the other countries land.

Edited by Agility

I would love another Tellius game. But I don't know where they'd go with it. Maybe follow Ike and Soren across the Desert of Death? That's where I think they went anyway. Who knows what's out there besides the Kingdom of Hatari y'know? That's what I'd do but beyond that? Radiant Dawn pretty much ended most of it.

It would pretty much have to be "a new villain emerges and causes trouble for Tellius"

But they exhausted, well, pretty much everything. So it would probably have to take place in the same timeframe as the two games, or maybe in between the three year interval btwn 9 & 10?

The only reason I'd want to see anything done in Tellius again is if they use the Laguz plot point feature. They've tried to carry on the idea in Awakening but it was completely irrelevant and pointless to the plot. The setting of Tellius has a good layout of distinct nations with varying cultures and species that could work again if it told an unrelated story. As for Ike, definitely not. His arc was finished and anything after killing the god is going to seem like a step down. Ike expys like Priam I have no problem with but the only game I want to see Ike in now is Super Smash Bros.

I never really liked the laguz, so that's out. You don't think anything interesting happened between the end of 9 & start of 10?

I'd rather they focused on something knew rather than unnecessarily squeezing more things into the canon. There's no gaps in the story of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. It was clearly a planned story from the beginning. For something to happen between the two games it'd have to either not involve any of the major characters (if so what would be the point?) or give everyone amnesia or some other reason to never bring it up again. It's not like FE4 where there was still a war going on during the time skip. Tellius was relatively peaceful between the two games as far as we know. Basically I think shoving another event in between would be completely unnecessary and wouldn't work out all that well.

• 1 month later...

Ike, eh. Tellius, meh. I wouldn't mind if they did, but I wouldn't be super excited. Hatari, yes. Hatari seems like it had a much more tribal/nomadic setup, kind of like Sacae, so it would be kind of cool to see a game focus on that, rather than having it be a stereotypical medieval setting.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see a new Tellius game, as I love the area and the races, but Ike's character has reached the end of his story, there's not much you can do to top taking down a goddess.

I would love another Tellius game. But I don't know where they'd go with it. Maybe follow Ike and Soren across the Desert of Death? That's where I think they went anyway. Who knows what's out there besides the Kingdom of Hatari y'know? That's what I'd do but beyond that? Radiant Dawn pretty much ended most of it.

What would be the chances of an Outrealm Gate being in the Desert of Death, anyways?