Best Looking Blokes: Elibe Edition

Well, someone asked for an Elibe edition of Hottest dudes.

PENT

yes.

I also think Renault is hot in that smoldering Alan Rickman sort of way.

Geese is kinda slammin'.

Percival. Yes.

Klein cuz hes Pent's kid.

Elphin is pretty.

Karel is nice looking. FE7 Karel especially.

MURDOCK! *swoon*

Lloyd is handsome.

Hawkeye cuz oh yess muscles.

Yes good.

Uh let's see.. Sain, Kent, Erk, Matthew, Lucius, Eliwood, Hector, Raven, Canas, Legault, Heath, Pent, Jaffar, Lloyd, Linus.. Geese, Klein, Elphin, Percival, Hugh, Zeiss, Rutger, Gale, Lugh and Raigh (Shush those two count because they're total cuties)

Okay wow that's actually a lot. I forgot how many attractive guys there were in Elibe. XD I focus too much on Tellius' guys lol

Hot: Geese, Karel (both), Rutger, Rath

Honorable Mention: Hugh, Shin, Lucius, Saul's OA

Cool (originally labeled "Dieck"): Dieck

Honorable, if distant, Mention: Gale

Bro: Alan's OA, Lance, Noah, Percival, Wade, Heath, Sain('s body language), fe7 Hector, Dart, Matthew

Honorable Mention: Oujay's OA, Wolt, Gonzales' sprite's expression, Zealot, fe7 Bartre, Geitz, Hawkeye's chest

(occurring in order I thought of them, mostly) (aided by having the character art page open in another tab, in mostly alphabetical order for 6 then 7)

The Elibe guys' art/designs tend to feel kinda samey to me for some reason that's hard to put my finger on, unfortunately

Edited by Rehab

• 4 weeks later...

I also think Renault is hot in that smoldering Alan Rickman sort of way.

...I never noticed that, until you pointed it out. But yeah, now that you mention it, he does have that sort of air to him...

At the top of my head, I'd say that Hawkeye is very mean-looking, in a great way. His design is just really badass. He even has his own character sprite.

Edited by Big Boss

WHEEEE~!

Without checking my ultra-handy tier list. . .and from memory. . .Rutger, Perceval, Zeiss, Geese, Hugh, Klein, Noah, Rath, Legault, and Heath.

Stuff that missed the top cut: Shin (he's not quite as good-looking as Rath), Pent (married), Jahn (creepy), Karel (younger self is creepy, older self is a bit too old for me), Harken (taken), Canas (taken), Guy (if he was ten years older), and Gale (I blame whoever did his hair).

I have a giant thing for redheands, but I don't find Raven attractive, and I don't know why.

ACK, I forgot Geitz! He's the best-looking starting Fighter/Warrior I've seen in all of FE. He'd make the cut, if I wasn't so darn forgetful!

GET IN MY BED tier:

- Heath

- Hector

- Canas

- Dart

- Legault

- Lowen (I have a thing for weird looking characters shaddupppp)

- Dieck

Yes, Please tier:

- Eliwood

- Hugh

- Erk

- Matthew

- B-Bors... can't help it.

- Saul

- Rath (a bit mute though)

Sure, Why Not tier:

- Sain & Kent

- Alan & Lance

- Zeiss

- Rutger

Honorable mentions:

Hmm... Perceval, Pent. Shin.

Yes, I have a very large spectrum of tastes in fictional men. The series is also guilty of being filled with incredibly pretty characters with good personalities so yea.

• 2 weeks later...

ACK, I forgot Geitz! He's the best-looking starting Fighter/Warrior I've seen in all of FE. He'd make the cut, if I wasn't so darn forgetful!

Or Geese. 'dat hair is so mean

• 2 months later...

Eliwood-Sama,so sexy that his son has a harem solely because he looks like eliwood,and eliwood himself is made 20% schmexier by the fact that he beds lyndis-Kun, fiora the best peg, and let's not talk about Ninian ( oh and I'm also convinced that durandal is symbolic of Eliwoods phallus )

Edited by Livin La Vida Loca

Percival jollies my woggers. That's . . . that's a thing people say, right?

But for real, Percy is up there. Alan, Lance, Zealot (just get a fatherly vibe from him which is a huge plus), Gonzo because he's way too adorable to leave out, Klein is a very pretty man, there's something appealing about Hugh, Kent though that may be more due to personality, Sain, Pent as many have said, Karel, and Elbert (same fatherly vibe thing). Apparently, I have a thing for paladins.

While I didn't list them, I can definitely see where people are coming from for Eliwood and Renault.

okay okay

um

I'm a straight guy, but I think Pent is quite good looking. Luscious Lucius is very obviously up there, but he's a trap and he doesn't count. Lloyd is pretty cool, too. Legault isn't bad to look at, either.

2 more that are a litlle different:

Matthew is also pretty cool.

Raigh is cool, and if you pallette swap his hair it can look kinda like me.

I don't care if she's not a dude, FE7!Guinivere is fnkcing adorable

Edited by Draco

• 4 weeks later...