Best Looking Blokes: Elibe Edition

this was still on page 1 so it's still postable right?

hottest: Wolt, Perceval, Hector, Lloyd, Gerik, Duessel (!)

cutest: Wolt, Roy, Erk, Franz

handsomest: Wolt, Zeiss, Eliwood, Lucius, Harken, Ephraim, Forde

Edited by Axie

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny, but looking at the GBA games, the guys I think are most attractive are (generally) not actually the one I like best. I mean, I think Dieck, Noah, Karel, Canas, Dart, Ephraim, Forde, and Gerik are all extremely handsome and very attractive, but none of them are the guys from those games that I would most want to marry or sleep with. And quite possibly the guy I find most attractive is Yahn/Jahn from FE6, and I absolutely cannot stand him. (I guess I have a kismesis crush on him or something.)

To be perfectly honest, I think I am going to give my "Best Looking Bloke" award to Cormag from FE8. I don't know what it is about him, but I would choose him over any other Elibe male (except for Pent--oh man, Pent--but then Louise and possibly Loki Laufeyson would shoot me).

• 4 months later...

Sain.

Not going off pure looks, but Sain is adorable as all hell to me. I've just done a long post in another thread about how (contrary to his reputation as a shameless flirt) he seems to be really in love with the idea of chivalric romance and heroism. In his own way he seems like an adorable little dork who would try so hard at doing everything to impress and fail in hilarious ways half of the time.

Also, Pent's nominated here but if I were to vote go for a Bishie, it'd be Lucius. Not really sure why, but his support with Serra kind of wins me over and he's cute with Raven.

Also, Canas.

Am I the only one who finds Raven attractive?

I doubt it. The main reason I was wary to put him on the list was the same as Lucius is that I just can't see them as anything put a couple. Same sort of goes for Pent and others who have kind of clear ships (either just in my head or canonwise).

Edited by Oisín

Pent for the 9001 reasons already stated.

Ellwood has a nice noble charm to him.

Percival combines good looks with good stats. Notice that all Etrurian Generals are hot?

Canas is hot in a nerdy way.