Dolphin Users without working AR codes? Look here!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@CorySane: If you actually made an account to try and insult me for giving my own personal work out for free in a format you haven't heard of before, that was an amazing use of time. And if you bothered to read any of the instructions or the Readme, you'd find the answer to all of your questions. Everyone else here did. Sorry I haven't taken the extra time to bundle it into a nice windows installer for you, but I'm not that interested in doing so.

.pyw is a console-less version of a .py file, or a Python script. You need to install Python version 2.7 and the PySide GUI library, links to which are given in the Readme.

@Th3Miz3r: Nolan Bless slot 1 would be 0084DB51 00000010 - RDCC can tell you more codes if you want them, I'm not sure what you mean by an "Item Slot 1 code".

@lebao000: I don't really know what's going on there - I can only suggest try reinstalling PySide. Clearly the reference to the Python package isn't correct but I don't know what would cause that. What's with the Yen symbol in your directory lines?

You could try just running Python itself in a cmd window and typing "import PySide" and see if that works (it will come up with the same error if it doesn't). If not, PySide is likely not installed correctly.

Edited by Haiyukin

Hello, new here. I'm gonna try to figure out the code creator soon, but I tend to be impatient, so...

Is there a code that adds one point to every stat per level up? If there is, posting it here would be much appreciated. If not, then that's fine too. Thank you very much.

Hey there, maybe I'm just stupid, but I honestly have no idea how to install packages into python (on a separate aside I did open your script with python without issues using the IDLE console, but without knowing how to install packages such as pyside I'm kinda dead in the water.

Honestly, I can figure out just about every code by hand aside from removing cap limits. If you have a NTSC code for that set aside that would be awesome, I just want to do some lol playthroughs and see what some good characters limited by shit cap limits can do. (its funny because in PoR the cap limits were almost unobtainable by most toons in most stats, but the opposite is true in RD, spec with BXP abuse, which is really sad, because the top tier promotions in general have such terribly limiting stat caps (Read as not Vanguard/BK/Chancellor/Ashera). I mean 60 levels to get a maximum of 31 in an uber growth stat?!?!?!? Really?!?

I have had toons stat cap doing 20/10/5 before 'cause final caps are so low. And this is without stat increase items.

Edited by amschroeder5

@Deanna: I can't help if you don't tell me anything about your problem.

@amschroeder5: So there used to be a simple windows installer package, following that link in the Readme. Unfortunately it looks like it's gone, and they've replaced it with less simple installers. However it's still okay to do it that way - pip is pretty useful. Install pip, and then in the command line type "pip install PySide" and I think it will just work, downloading the required files by itself.

I'd attach the windows installer that I found there to this post, but unfortunately it's too big for SF :(

Edited by Haiyukin

I really need help, I can't figure any of this out. I have everything downloaded but I can't use any of it. Pyside is a .whl file that I can't open and everything else is something I need to open with Pyside. Also, I can't do that command thing you told the other guy to do with pip because everything I try to open just closes immediately.

sir haiyuken, this is my problem, umm 1st thanks for the codes u posted, it greatly reduced the time i need for playing as i dnt need to use cheat engine anymore in finding exp values, cause all codes posted in gecko didn worked for me, this one greatly helped me, esp in dawn brigade chapters, it greatly helped me as well by knowing how to calculate how to get the char 1st position item codes by the example u did, item1 of char 1+(exp1-exp 2)= item 1 of char 2, but it was hard for me to get the blessed and forged item codes :(((( all i get are if not locked unusable items, items with stars and unusable too, i found the item quantity doh, so i can get 99 of each item, but stil blessed nd forged are quite amazing and item creation codes, for now only nolan has the item creation codes and i am very grateful for that, thank you :))), can u pls help me get item creation codes, for geofrey, lucia, and ike? and their blessed and forge item codes too? i downlooaded ur rdcc but too bad the link ive read from ur read me aint working anymore, so i uninstalled the python already as it wont work without psyside (i guessed, not sure doh, ) plsssssssss sir haiyuken i'll be very very happy if u can help me with these codes esp if u can teach me how u got them :))))))))

sir amscroeder: wow its cool, u can get most codes? can u help me too? 255 crit rate and perfect lvl up are quite nice and i u can gve code for dolphin not gecko :))))

thanks for both of u really, no matter what u can help me or not ur reply alone are greatly appreciated :)))) thank you very very much

Edited by DeannaAce

This works for perfect level ups as a AR code (at least it does for me)

088C359A 00000064
016500FC 00000000
088C359B 00000064
016500FC 00000000
0406D324 38600001
0006DA77 00000008
088C359C 64646464
216500FC 00000000
088C35A0 00000064
016500FC 00000000
088C35A1 00000064
016500FC 00000000
I don't use 255 crit rate 'cause well to be honest if you have perfect level ups alone the entire game gets really really lolzy into endgame 4, almost too lolzy to be any fun.
The blessed code I use is one that a weapon becomes blessed after attacking with it on the players turn. I use this with a button activator because I really don't like that blessing a weapon overrides any "forged" bonuses it has, and I make extremely extensive use of forged weapons until endgame 4 pt2. Note on this code, if you do not attack an enemy with it on your turn it will not become blessed (this is kinda cool because you can then bless something like a sleep/silence staff, but sadly cannot bless an fortify staff)
It is a gecko code:
283c9396 0000b83c
003c9221 00000090
e0000000 80008000

thank you sir amscroder it is my pleasure and i am very very grateful for ur reply, thanks for trying to help..... but the perfect lvl up code didnt work in my dolphin 4.0, and i dnt know the activator code for the bless item code u made so i dt know if it would work :) but thank you really, it made me so happy someone's giving his time to accomplish my request/question, thank u very very much for trying and for ur time , and for ur comment about the 255 crit rate, :)) well, i just love sometimes to watch as my enemies get slaughtered one by one :)) i already finished playing it so, i really want to try playing with codes on :))), it feels so good seeing those supeer uber bad mouthing and rude senators get slauthered waammm

Edited by DeannaAce

thank you sir amscroder it is my pleasure and i am very very grateful for ur reply, thanks for trying to help..... but the perfect lvl up code didnt work in my dolphin 4.0, and i dnt know the activator code for the bless item code u made so i dt know if it would work :) but thank you really, it made me so happy someone's giving his time to accomplish my request/question, thank u very very much for trying and for ur time , and for ur comment about the 255 crit rate, :)) well, i just love sometimes to watch as my enemies get slaughtered one by one :)) i already finished playing it so, i really want to try playing with codes on :))), it feels so good seeing those supeer uber bad mouthing and rude senators get slauthered waammm

really? I'm using dolphin 4.0.2 and it works for me, it also works on my 3.5-367. Are you using it as an ar code? Also you don't have to use the blessed code with a button activator, I just like to because it gives me more control, if you just want it on all the time you can just reg activate it (as the code I gave you is set up to do). Then when you want it deactivated ofc just suspend and force close. (also I only play this game on hard mode if that makes a difference)

really? I'm using dolphin 4.0.2 and it works for me, it also works on my 3.5-367. Are you using it as an ar code? Also you don't have to use the blessed code with a button activator, I just like to because it gives me more control, if you just want it on all the time you can just reg activate it (as the code I gave you is set up to do). Then when you want it deactivated ofc just suspend and force close. (also I only play this game on hard mode if that makes a difference)

yes sir i added it through right clicking the game then add codes, it is under AR codes and not gecko :),and still both doesnt work, i dnt know why, maybe my game just shifted so many offsets , maybe my next walkthrough it would work...... i am still trying to finish my hard mode and in later part of part 3 :))) so i really wanted ike's creation, forge and item blessing, thanks for trying to help me sir :)))

Is there a way to get any BEXP codes for the PAL version?

i dnt know if u can use cheat engine to get it, but i havent been able to, but cheat engine can get exp codes, use that so u can get 99 exp so u can lvl up per fight, then as u use b exp that u were able to get per stage, u can use it in association with the cheat engine 99 exp code so u can use bexp for 1 exp only, from exp 99-100, that way u cn lv using b exp within the minimum amount possible hope it helped, sorry i cant helped much., by the way, cheat engine can get item usage sa well, so u can get 99 of each weapon, and 255 of each item, dnt use more than 99 in weapons at will have weird glitch like 0 might or 0 hit, just 99

Edited by DeannaAce

i dnt know if u can use cheat engine to get it, but i havent been able to, but cheat engine can get exp codes, use that so u can get 99 exp so u can lvl up per fight, then as u use b exp that u were able to get per stage, u can use it in association with the cheat engine 99 exp code so u can use bexp for 1 exp only, from exp 99-100, that way u cn lv using b exp within the minimum amount possible hope it helped, sorry i cant helped much., by the way, cheat engine can get item usage sa well, so u can get 99 of each weapon, and 255 of each item, dnt use more than 99 in weapons at will have weird glitch like 0 might or 0 hit, just 99

I can't figure out how to launch the code creator for the life of me.

I can't figure out how to launch the code creator for the life of me.

i cant use the rdcc as well because i cant download pyside, what i am talking about is cheat engine, u can google it, u can easily find it, its very easy to use so dont worry, even super beginners like me were able to use it, so i am sure u can easily figure it out, just use google to find CHEAT ENGINE, i am still hoping to use rdcc though, i am hoping to use it as it has lots of potential, just dnt know how and where to download this pyside

Edited by DeannaAce

so I cant get any of the 99 exp charecter codes(well no codes work for this at all) to work that you posted I tried them as they were and by offseting them by B880 and and none of them would work. ( I had found a excel spreadsheet that calculates it for you that someone had posted in the forums). I was wondering if you could help me get these working.

so I take

Micaiah 99 exp

0084A0F 00000063

offset B880 to get 0085B28F 00000063(none of thse work is there something I am missing? like a master code or something)

it seems like the offsets have changed for the new version of dolphin

here is the perfect lvl up(also is suposed to work with Bexp)(does work )

0406D324 3600001

0006DA77 0000008

also new charecter one seems to be subtracting 37400 but Is till cant get it to work)

Edited by Sammycakes

so I cant get any of the 99 exp charecter codes(well no codes work for this at all) to work that you posted I tried them as they were and by offseting them by B880 and and none of them would work. ( I had found a excel spreadsheet that calculates it for you that someone had posted in the forums). I was wondering if you could help me get these working.

so I take

Micaiah 99 exp

0084A0F 00000063

offset B880 to get 0085B28F 00000063(none of thse work is there something I am missing? like a master code or something)

it seems like the offsets have changed for the new version of dolphin

here is the perfect lvl up(also is suposed to work with Bexp)(does work )

0406D324 3600001

0006DA77 0000008

also new charecter one seems to be subtracting 37400 but Is till cant get it to work)

to be honest i never did anything off that offset thingy, i tried everything even that offset but didnt work and that spreadsheet as well, eve the perfect lvl up code u posted doesnt work for my dolphin, but i was able to use 2 ways to get things done

1. if u will look at the first page of this thread, MOST of the codes there actually works fine esp the exp codes and nolan items codes, some works too if u will start a new game, cause everytime u srat a game/ load a game offsets are being changed so some will work and some wont, but i assure u most of the exp codes mr haiyuken posted actually works,

2. download CHEAT ENGINE (GOOGLE IT) (I USE CHEAT ENGINE 6.2 version) and use it to search codes, there are lots of tutorial in the net on how u can use cheat engine, i already finished the game when i found this thread , i used cheat engine to calculate their exp address, dont worry, it is very very easy to use , u can even use the cheat engine for 99 weapons and 255 itmes :) (never use 255 for weapons or more than 99, 100+ for weapons makes it's might or hit to ZERO)