Dolphin Users without working AR codes? Look here!

On 1/1/2019 at 3:15 PM, TerminusEst said:

So,did anyone ever manage to get the infinite uses code to work ? Unfortunately I don't know how to port it to Dolphin . I would like to use this instead of blessing because the weapons lose their forge bonus if they are blessed

Weapons Have Infinite Uses

08B5FDC9 00000081
00CA0050 00000000

this one you only need to add 80 to the first line bc of the codetype.

Slider/Multi Skip (Serial)
08______ XXXXXXXX
TNNNZZZZ VVVVVVVV

______ +ba= Initial Address
X = Initial value for the RAM write
T = Value Size (0 =byte, 1 =halfword, 2 =word)

N = Amount of additional addresses to write to (the first is assumed)
Z = Address Increment; in bytes (How many To skip By)
V = Value Increment (How much to add to the value after each additional RAM write)

so most likely the code will be 

Weapons Have Infinite Uses(untested)

8B5FE49 00000081
00CA0050 00000000

Edited by magus2k

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It has been so long since I last played this game and now I am using Dolphin 5.0 and have discovered my old codes that I discovered myself are not working anymore... Great... I have done a workaround save that is working on Dolphin 5:

V8VoId6.png

The save is attached, see if it works in your game, maybe it will maybe it won't, If it works, good, if it doens't... Idk why it doens't works,  mine does so... The save is on the first save point where you can manage stuff on Dawn Brigade, if it works for you guys and you want it I will upload the 1st saving point for part 2 and 3, don't have it now because I am playing to make these atm.

FE10_US.dat

Edit:

What is in the save?

As you can see, a lot of  items, some blessed (infinite uses), some with 255 uses... Weapons for all the dawn brigade, all blessed, blessed staffs, money and xp on hard mode.

Edited by Shinlucifeh

On 2/18/2019 at 4:28 PM, Shinlucifeh said:

It has been so long since I last played this game and now I am using Dolphin 5.0 and have discovered my old codes that I discovered myself are not working anymore... Great... I have done a workaround save that is working on Dolphin 5:

V8VoId6.png

The save is attached, see if it works in your game, maybe it will maybe it won't, If it works, good, if it doens't... Idk why it doens't works,  mine does so... The save is on the first save point where you can manage stuff on Dawn Brigade, if it works for you guys and you want it I will upload the 1st saving point for part 2 and 3, don't have it now because I am playing to make these atm.

FE10_US.dat

Edit:

What is in the save?

As you can see, a lot of  items, some blessed (infinite uses), some with 255 uses... Weapons for all the dawn brigade, all blessed, blessed staffs, money and xp on hard mode.

I dl your .dat game save but nothing/ having a hard time to upload it on dolphin since dolphin only looks for .bin files my bad im new to this 

• 2 months later...
On 4/24/2014 at 9:26 AM, ladysilverwings said:

i can't delete this quote. i'm trying to talk about cheats and this quote is FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE. god this design is horrible. click button and delete it. backspace and DISAPPEAR. why is this still here. 

Edited by itsnane

Spoiler

awesome. what an annoying website honestly.

OK FUCK 

thank u to previous posters who have helped with the cheats, I've finally gotten some other codes working besides the gold + bexp.. I'm still a bit confused about a few things.. for the blessed items why does the 04 change to 02.. doing this worked when I made Heather a blessed item .. and also what is the 00002890..? the OPs blessed codes weren't as straightforward, he said the the last 4 digits were for the first 2 characters of the name but that makes no sense.. "use Ikes item usage adress 1 048531EC change it to 028531EC and add 00002890" also had to do a similar thing with the item usage, it wasn't changing until i changed the 4.. i think.. it's too late for me to remember

anyway thats not too important

I got Lethe and Mordecai SS strike + changed their weapons to the highest rank. I looked at the old 99 exp and subtracted the new one (which worked) and got an offset of -37380. I subtracted that from the old SS strike and SS claw code and it worked.. but for Ranulf it doesn't. the offset is the same for ranulf's 99 exp codes (didnt check if any of ranulf's 99 exp codes worked tho) but it doesn't work. maybe his data got switched around a little bit? how would u find the correct data for ranulf?

i'd try getting RDCC but i have a mac, all of the instructions in getting this little program to work are for windows. not sure it's worth the time getting the program working if the data switched around a little bit causing some of the codes to not work.

i don't expect a response because this topic is pretty dead but i like tinkering around with radiant dawn because of how torturous it used to be without any cheats.. would be cool to figure more of this out on dolphin without getting a wii + an expensive discontinued gecko usb. 

Edited by itsnane

On 13/10/2018 at 3:14 AM, darketernity said:

chapter warp seems to work also (RD 1.01 NTSC dolphin 4.02)

043CAB48 XX000001

You can activate this code during the screen that asks you to save your game once a chapter has finished, it'll directly send you to your chosen chapter once you pass this screen!
01 at the end of this code is what turn it will be,(you can change it to 02 for turn 2, etc.) keeping the code on will keep it on player phase. Below is the list of chapters, place the digits in place of XX:
00 = Test Map
01 = Part 1 - Prologue, Under Gray Skies
02 = Part 1 - Ch.1, Maiden of Miracles
03 = Part 1 - Ch.2, The Dispossessed
04 = Part 1 - Ch.3, A Faint Light
05 = Part 1 - Ch.4, A Distant Voice
06 = Part 1 - Ch.5, The Lost Heir
07 = Part 1 - Ch.6, Raise the Standard
08 = Part 1 - Ch.7, A Gathering Hope
09 = Part 1 - Ch.8, Glory Unwanted
0A = Part 1 - Ch.9, One Survives
0B = Part 1 - Endgame, Daein, Arise!
0C = Part 2 - Prologue, On Drifting Clouds
0D = Part 2 - Ch.1, Winds of Rebellion
0E = Part 2 - Ch.2, Tides of Intrigue
0F = Part 2 - Ch.3, Geoffrey's Charge
10 = Part 2 - Endgame, Elincia's Gambit
11 = Part 3 - Prologue, The Great Advance
12 = Part 3 - Ch.1, Laguz and Beorc
13 = Part 3 - Ch.2, Stormclouds
14 = Part 3 - Ch.3, River Crossing
15 = Part 3 - Ch.4, The General's Hand
16 = Part 3 - Ch.5, Retreat!
17 = Part 3 - Ch.6, A Reason to Fight
18 = Part 3 - Ch.7, Rivals Collide
19 = Part 3 - Ch.8, Incandescent Glow
1A = Part 3 - Ch.9, Marauders
1B = Part 3 - Ch.10, The Heart of Crimea
1C = Part 3 - Ch.11, Just Cause
1D = Part 3 - Ch.12, The Price
1E = Part 3 - Ch.13, Blood Contract
1F = Part 3 - Endgame, From Pain, Awakening
20 = Part 4 - Prologue, Chaos Named
21 = dummy
22 = dummy
23 = Part 4 - Ch.1, Road to Empire
24 = dummy
25 = dummy
26 = Part 4 - Ch.2, Silent World
27 = dummy
28 = dummy
29 = Part 4 - Ch.3, Distortions
2A = dummy
2B = dummy
2C = Part 4 - Ch.4, Revelations
2D = dummy
2E = dummy
2F = Part 4 - Ch.5, Unforgivable Sin
30 = dummy
31 = dummy
32 = Part 4 - Endgame, Rebirth (1)
33 = Part 4 - Endgame, Rebirth (2)
34 = Part 4 - Endgame, Rebirth (3)
35 = Part 4 - Endgame, Rebirth (4)
36 = Part 4 - Endgame, Rebirth (5)
37 = Epilogue
38-4F = freezes
50-53 = The levels shown in the Guide, no way to clear them.
54-60 = freezes

Thanks for sharing! :D

Do you  also know the Control enemies code for Dolphin 4.0.2?

actually i got it to work.. It seems Lyre got the SS strike and SS claw instead, and judging by some of the information that's a character slot before Ranulf. the OP said character slots shift by 0x3f0 so I added that in addition to what i did.

now i'm curious about something else..

lyre's ss strike code before the offset : 0488E97C 0000014B

before lyre is Mia and her ss sword code is (before the offset) : 0488E584 014B0000

how exactly do these hex decimals dictate which character weapon rank it is, and which weapon rank? the 014b seems to be the SS rank so that must be the max amount of exp (Not sure why it's the first four or last four digits, though) goodness i really need to learn about this sht lol.   if I shift back the SS code to try to get to Mia's weapon ranks, the code is slightly different it's 0488E58C instead. Now it's very similar, the only thing different is the last digit... 

0x0488E97C - 0x3F0 = 488E58C.  I'm just wondering because I got lucky and the character's were similar, both used strike, I guess the C might be strike and the 4 might be for swords..? oy vey

Edited by itsnane

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

hi everyone.

I dont know how far you all have progressed, but i would like to write  2 questions:

1. is there any code yet which lets us add all the characters ( including enemies) into our roster when we select them for battle ? i am talking about the menu just before battle starts. This would be much easier for users because all we have to do is to use it and save the game, instead of making them player controlled and doing the other things.

2. Do we have yet all the codes working which are for characters? like models, skills, class, equipped weapons and the others ? i recently downloaded RDCC and i wanted to use it, but since it is not working properly i played around a bit and found out some codes. I know it is not much, but i would like to help finding the codes which are missing atm. so i am writing some working codes and this lets me hope some of you can need that to have some starting point or a point to continue to find codes we need. 

Leonardo 3rd skill = eclipse

0488667c 8070fb7c

Nolan 1st skill = blessing

04884ec4 8070ff70

if anyone knows a good tutorial which is easy to understand and quick to learn it would be nice if you can share the info with me because i would like to help you in finding the codes. This game is more than worth it.

• 2 months later...

Hello all, sorry for the necropost but it seems this thread has been active on and off throughout the years. 
I'm interested, very specifically, in adding Jarod to my party. I'm having difficulties getting my ISO to open on prior versions of Dolphin, so I can't try recruiting him on 4.02 and then hopping back onto Dolphin V5. I've seen that much of the issue getting Gecko Codes to work on Dolphin V5 is to do with a variety of different offsets affecting different types of codes.

I found this old video on Youtube, claiming to showcase a working Control Enemies code that can be used to recruit enemy units. Unfortunately, this code seems not to work for me despite also running Dolphin 5 on presumably similar versions of the game- if not the same. 

Is anyone aware of an offset value for AR codes, as opposed to Gecko? I would like to help flesh out the list of codes that have been updated to work on the current software. I'm not an experienced programmer, but I have some amount of knowledge on the subject. 

Update: I GOT A WORKING ACTION REPLAY CODE TO ALLOW YOU TO CONTROL ALL ENEMIES. 

It was truly just a simple matter of  editing the code with an offset of +80 and omitting the first two digits of the first numerical sequence. I feel like such a dolt with how long I took, but it's all worth it now!!! I am using the USA version of the game so it works on that one.

CONTROL ENEMY AR CODE (Confirmed on Dolphin 5 as of the posting date):

0066b8c4 00000000

Edited by Lyria
Rewording for clarity, including game info.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 9:24 AM, elly1007 said:

I use Dolphin 5.0 and Radiant Dawn Version 1.01 Can anyone give me a working code for 99BExp, 99Exp and Perfect Level Up? Would appreciate it. Thanks!

Are you looking for the AR or the Gecko versions of those codes? If I get around to it before you reply, I'll drop whichever I figure out first.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, sorry for reviving this threat but I was wondering if anyone has the following AR codes:

-Perfect Level Ups

-First item is blessed

-Reclute enemy Bosses

I tried to look for them everywhere in the internet buy I couldnt find anyone which work with Dolphin 5.0, I'm using the NTSC USA version

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 2:55 PM, Yukimura Dono said:

Hello everyone, sorry for reviving this threat but I was wondering if anyone has the following AR codes:

-Perfect Level Ups

-First item is blessed

-Reclute enemy Bosses

I tried to look for them everywhere in the internet buy I couldnt find anyone which work with Dolphin 5.0, I'm using the NTSC USA version

Me too, i have tried a lot of codes for perfect level ups but unfortunately each version USA and PAL did not work
even changing the aspect ratio in the 1.01 version.

Edited by Neu18
bad english sorry

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2020 at 9:08 AM, Lyria said:

Update: I GOT A WORKING ACTION REPLAY CODE TO ALLOW YOU TO CONTROL ALL ENEMIES. 

It was truly just a simple matter of  editing the code with an offset of +80 and omitting the first two digits of the first numerical sequence. I feel like such a dolt with how long I took, but it's all worth it now!!! I am using the USA version of the game so it works on that one.

CONTROL ENEMY AR CODE (Confirmed on Dolphin 5 as of the posting date):

0066b8c4 00000000

Did u have ar code for end chapter or battle?? For dolphin 5.0 plz reply

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, fresh face here. I JUST got started in hacking using Dolphin Emulator, so far I've managed to figure out PoR pretty well however I'm still working on RD, I'm currently trying to recruit the Black Knight, at first I tried to see if I could just recruit him by skipping to Ch.9 and then going back to an earlier chapter without having to find a chapter with him being an enemy and having to use "control enemy units" code and recruit an entire army, but that didn't end up working for me. Can anyone help me with this? It would be greatly appreciated!

Hey has anyone been able to figure out codes for Radiant Dawn for Dolphim 5.0 I'm playing on the PAL version.

Would like the codes for:

Control enemies

Perfect level up

Infinite bxep/or quick lvl up

Arms scroll

Gecko codes and the AR one's don't have any effect

On 10/25/2020 at 2:19 AM, Adamxero said:

Hey has anyone been able to figure out codes for Radiant Dawn for Dolphim 5.0 I'm playing on the PAL version.

Would like the codes for:

Control enemies

Perfect level up

Infinite bxep/or quick lvl up

Arms scroll

Gecko codes and the AR one's don't have any effect

Bump.

I am tearing my hair out trying to find a master list of working AR codes.

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to get the perfect level up code working on NTSC 1.01 Radiant Dawn emulated using Dolphin 5.0. I'm not entirely sure how as I didn't test for all variables, but I followed someone else's advice in this thread and disabled "Fast Depth Calculation" in the graphics tab, and used the following perfect level-up code from Magus2k:

088C361A 00000064
016500FC 00000000
088C361B 00000064
016500FC 00000000
088C361C 64646464
216500FC 00000000
088C3620 00000064
016500FC 00000000
088C3621 00000064
016500FC 00000000

I have absolutely no clue why this works. as this is his original NTSC 1.01 perfect-levels ups code without any offsets that you typically use for Dolphin 5.0. Since this is the case, it's worth testing if other gecko codes of his work without an offset as well

• 1 month later...