Haiyukin

Dolphin Users without working AR codes? Look here!

So,did anyone ever manage to get the infinite uses code to work ? Unfortunately I don't know how to port it to Dolphin . I would like to use this instead of blessing because the weapons lose their forge bonus if they are blessed

Weapons Have Infinite Uses

08B5FDC9 00000081
00CA0050 00000000

Edited by TerminusEst

On 1/1/2019 at 3:15 PM, TerminusEst said:

So,did anyone ever manage to get the infinite uses code to work ? Unfortunately I don't know how to port it to Dolphin . I would like to use this instead of blessing because the weapons lose their forge bonus if they are blessed

Weapons Have Infinite Uses

08B5FDC9 00000081
00CA0050 00000000

this one you only need to add 80 to the first line bc of the codetype.

Slider/Multi Skip (Serial)
08______ XXXXXXXX
TNNNZZZZ VVVVVVVV

______ +ba= Initial Address
X = Initial value for the RAM write
T = Value Size (0 =byte, 1 =halfword, 2 =word)

N = Amount of additional addresses to write to (the first is assumed)
Z = Address Increment; in bytes (How many To skip By)
V = Value Increment (How much to add to the value after each additional RAM write)

so most likely the code will be 

Weapons Have Infinite Uses(untested)

8B5FE49 00000081
00CA0050 00000000

Edited by magus2k

It has been so long since I last played this game and now I am using Dolphin 5.0 and have discovered my old codes that I discovered myself are not working anymore... Great... I have done a workaround save that is working on Dolphin 5:

V8VoId6.png

The save is attached, see if it works in your game, maybe it will maybe it won't, If it works, good, if it doens't... Idk why it doens't works,  mine does so... The save is on the first save point where you can manage stuff on Dawn Brigade, if it works for you guys and you want it I will upload the 1st saving point for part 2 and 3, don't have it now because I am playing to make these atm.

FE10_US.dat

Edit:

What is in the save?

As you can see, a lot of  items, some blessed (infinite uses), some with 255 uses... Weapons for all the dawn brigade, all blessed, blessed staffs, money and xp on hard mode.

Edited by Shinlucifeh

On 2/18/2019 at 4:28 PM, Shinlucifeh said:

It has been so long since I last played this game and now I am using Dolphin 5.0 and have discovered my old codes that I discovered myself are not working anymore... Great... I have done a workaround save that is working on Dolphin 5:

V8VoId6.png

The save is attached, see if it works in your game, maybe it will maybe it won't, If it works, good, if it doens't... Idk why it doens't works,  mine does so... The save is on the first save point where you can manage stuff on Dawn Brigade, if it works for you guys and you want it I will upload the 1st saving point for part 2 and 3, don't have it now because I am playing to make these atm.

FE10_US.dat

Edit:

What is in the save?

As you can see, a lot of  items, some blessed (infinite uses), some with 255 uses... Weapons for all the dawn brigade, all blessed, blessed staffs, money and xp on hard mode.

I dl your .dat game save but nothing/ having a hard time to upload it on dolphin since dolphin only looks for .bin files my bad im new to this 

On 4/24/2014 at 9:26 AM, ladysilverwings said:

i can't delete this quote. i'm trying to talk about cheats and this quote is FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE. god this design is horrible. click button and delete it. backspace and DISAPPEAR. why is this still here. 

Edited by itsnane

Spoiler

awesome. what an annoying website honestly.

OK FUCK 

thank u to previous posters who have helped with the cheats, I've finally gotten some other codes working besides the gold + bexp.. I'm still a bit confused about a few things.. for the blessed items why does the 04 change to 02.. doing this worked when I made Heather a blessed item .. and also what is the 00002890..? the OPs blessed codes weren't as straightforward, he said the the last 4 digits were for the first 2 characters of the name but that makes no sense.. "use Ikes item usage adress 1 048531EC change it to 028531EC and add 00002890" also had to do a similar thing with the item usage, it wasn't changing until i changed the 4.. i think.. it's too late for me to remember

anyway thats not too important

I got Lethe and Mordecai SS strike + changed their weapons to the highest rank. I looked at the old 99 exp and subtracted the new one (which worked) and got an offset of -37380. I subtracted that from the old SS strike and SS claw code and it worked.. but for Ranulf it doesn't. the offset is the same for ranulf's 99 exp codes (didnt check if any of ranulf's 99 exp codes worked tho) but it doesn't work. maybe his data got switched around a little bit? how would u find the correct data for ranulf?

i'd try getting RDCC but i have a mac, all of the instructions in getting this little program to work are for windows. not sure it's worth the time getting the program working if the data switched around a little bit causing some of the codes to not work.

i don't expect a response because this topic is pretty dead but i like tinkering around with radiant dawn because of how torturous it used to be without any cheats.. would be cool to figure more of this out on dolphin without getting a wii + an expensive discontinued gecko usb. 

Edited by itsnane

On 13/10/2018 at 3:14 AM, darketernity said:

chapter warp seems to work also (RD 1.01 NTSC dolphin 4.02)

043CAB48 XX000001

You can activate this code during the screen that asks you to save your game once a chapter has finished, it'll directly send you to your chosen chapter once you pass this screen!
01 at the end of this code is what turn it will be,(you can change it to 02 for turn 2, etc.) keeping the code on will keep it on player phase. Below is the list of chapters, place the digits in place of XX:
00 = Test Map
01 = Part 1 - Prologue, Under Gray Skies
02 = Part 1 - Ch.1, Maiden of Miracles
03 = Part 1 - Ch.2, The Dispossessed
04 = Part 1 - Ch.3, A Faint Light
05 = Part 1 - Ch.4, A Distant Voice
06 = Part 1 - Ch.5, The Lost Heir
07 = Part 1 - Ch.6, Raise the Standard
08 = Part 1 - Ch.7, A Gathering Hope
09 = Part 1 - Ch.8, Glory Unwanted
0A = Part 1 - Ch.9, One Survives
0B = Part 1 - Endgame, Daein, Arise!
0C = Part 2 - Prologue, On Drifting Clouds
0D = Part 2 - Ch.1, Winds of Rebellion
0E = Part 2 - Ch.2, Tides of Intrigue
0F = Part 2 - Ch.3, Geoffrey's Charge
10 = Part 2 - Endgame, Elincia's Gambit
11 = Part 3 - Prologue, The Great Advance
12 = Part 3 - Ch.1, Laguz and Beorc
13 = Part 3 - Ch.2, Stormclouds
14 = Part 3 - Ch.3, River Crossing
15 = Part 3 - Ch.4, The General's Hand
16 = Part 3 - Ch.5, Retreat!
17 = Part 3 - Ch.6, A Reason to Fight
18 = Part 3 - Ch.7, Rivals Collide
19 = Part 3 - Ch.8, Incandescent Glow
1A = Part 3 - Ch.9, Marauders
1B = Part 3 - Ch.10, The Heart of Crimea
1C = Part 3 - Ch.11, Just Cause
1D = Part 3 - Ch.12, The Price
1E = Part 3 - Ch.13, Blood Contract
1F = Part 3 - Endgame, From Pain, Awakening
20 = Part 4 - Prologue, Chaos Named
21 = dummy
22 = dummy
23 = Part 4 - Ch.1, Road to Empire
24 = dummy
25 = dummy
26 = Part 4 - Ch.2, Silent World
27 = dummy
28 = dummy
29 = Part 4 - Ch.3, Distortions
2A = dummy
2B = dummy
2C = Part 4 - Ch.4, Revelations
2D = dummy
2E = dummy
2F = Part 4 - Ch.5, Unforgivable Sin
30 = dummy
31 = dummy
32 = Part 4 - Endgame, Rebirth (1)
33 = Part 4 - Endgame, Rebirth (2)
34 = Part 4 - Endgame, Rebirth (3)
35 = Part 4 - Endgame, Rebirth (4)
36 = Part 4 - Endgame, Rebirth (5)
37 = Epilogue
38-4F = freezes
50-53 = The levels shown in the Guide, no way to clear them.
54-60 = freezes

Thanks for sharing! :D

Do you  also know the Control enemies code for Dolphin 4.0.2?

actually i got it to work.. It seems Lyre got the SS strike and SS claw instead, and judging by some of the information that's a character slot before Ranulf. the OP said character slots shift by 0x3f0 so I added that in addition to what i did.

now i'm curious about something else..

lyre's ss strike code before the offset : 0488E97C 0000014B

before lyre is Mia and her ss sword code is (before the offset) : 0488E584 014B0000

how exactly do these hex decimals dictate which character weapon rank it is, and which weapon rank? the 014b seems to be the SS rank so that must be the max amount of exp (Not sure why it's the first four or last four digits, though) goodness i really need to learn about this sht lol.   if I shift back the SS code to try to get to Mia's weapon ranks, the code is slightly different it's 0488E58C instead. Now it's very similar, the only thing different is the last digit... 

0x0488E97C - 0x3F0 = 488E58C.  I'm just wondering because I got lucky and the character's were similar, both used strike, I guess the C might be strike and the 4 might be for swords..? oy vey

Edited by itsnane

Has anyone figured out how to use the enable enemy range on hard mode code?

Enable Range on Hard Mode

04191AC8 28000003

04052C98 28000003

04067C5C 28000003

how was anyone even able to run the program lol, keeps giving me syntax failures at a few of the "print err" lines.

Edit: Nevermind fixed it up

Edited by t_r_i