I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

I'll post the given fakes in the morning because I'm tired. Alternatively SB can do it for me!

thanks bbm

also the spreadsheet was never posted either was it

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks bbm

also the spreadsheet was never posted either was it

This flip is dedicated to Shadoweh, who didn't vig BigBadMafia:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42758&p=2621251

Dear Euklyd, you are Paperblade, the Town Know-it-all.

You’re not exactly sure if it’s everyone else that sucks or just you that’s amazing, but goddamnit, nobody else knows how to play properly. They always lynch people whom you think are obvtown and then don’t listen to you after you die. Those jerks.

Once at night, you may post in your role PM <USER A, let me show you how it’s done. ##(ACTION) USER B>. USER A must be a dead chump. You will show USER A how to use their role properly and target USER B with it.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

even though there's literally no point in posting this since BBM and/or SB are gonna be copying and pasting the other ones anyways.

Also I am SAD that I didn't get to copy any dead chumps. Or living chumps.

Helios, Town Neighbourizer:

So nothing crazy actually happened and we just gave scum two more roles for no reason

Dear Elieson, you are Helios, the Partying Townie.

Your avatar just asks for you to roll vig. Unfortunately, you can’t since you never join any games anymore. I guess you just got bored of mafia, but we’re including you anyway, whether you like it or not. Your anime or university or whatever can wait for now. There aren’t nearly enough scum fakeclaiming Bodyguard since you’ve stopped playing.

Once during the night, you may post in your role PM <Night X - ##Neighborizing USER A, USER B, and USER C>. You will invite all of your targets to your party, where you will be able to converse for the rest of the game in a private quicktopic.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Paperblade, Town 1x Gravedigger

This flip is dedicated to Shadoweh, who didn't vig BigBadMafia:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42758&p=2621251

Dear Euklyd, you are Paperblade, the Town Know-it-all.

You’re not exactly sure if it’s everyone else that sucks or just you that’s amazing, but goddamnit, nobody else knows how to play properly. They always lynch people whom you think are obvtown and then don’t listen to you after you die. Those jerks.

Once at night, you may post in your role PM <USER A, let me show you how it’s done. ##(ACTION) USER B>. USER A must be a dead chump. You will show USER A how to use their role properly and target USER B with it.

Blitz, Town Jack of all Trades

basically, I can't take it any more, I MUST SIGN UP, fyi, my activity will suck, but considering I can show up once every 96 hrs and get away with it (no I will try my best to do better than that, but that will be just in case I can't)

also, expect me to suck (the official excuse as usual will be that I am rusty, but it is actually because I am a bad player)

Dear Shinori, you are Blitz, the Internet-Impaired Townie.

You’re the not so proud owner of the world’s least stable internet connection. Despite this, your reads tend to somehow almost always be accurate, even when everyone else disagrees with you. Scumteams everywhere should be afraid of you as a vig. As long as your net doesn’t keep you away, anyway.

During the night, you may post in your role PM one of the following:

<Night X - ##Following USER>. You will use your Blitz Magic to figure out any actions that USER has performed during the night.

<Night X - ##Protect USER>. You will predict danger, and tell USER to leave their house before any player with killing intent visits them. Other players will still be able to target them.

<Night X - ##Commute>. Unfortunately, your internet will cut out and this will prevent you from being targeted by any actions that night.

Edited by BBM