The Serenes Forest Wall Project: Rebooted

Raven

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, I couldn't choose an image either... First I was searching for Mikasa Ackerman, then tried Metabee, then various LoL champions like Vi, Riven, before finally settling for that Ahri fanart, because reasons.

My limited GIMP skills actually get put to use

Eu5Z1ow.png

Signature on the top-left because I don't conform to your bottom-right standards

I too love Ed, Edd n Eddy but your image is 154x54. If you could cut it down by 4 pixels each way, I'll then put it on the wall.

The wall seems a bit inflexible on the dimensions... it's currently displaying for me in the pattern 5, 1, 5, 1... ._.

What do you mean?

It is inflexible. Each brick has to be 150x50 exactly, including borders.

Edited by Makaze

What do you mean?

It is inflexible. Each brick has to be 150x50 exactly, including borders.

I get what she means. Like, five bricks show up on one line, then one, then another five, then another one.

I get what she means. Like, five bricks show up on one line, then one, then another five, then another one.

I see five in each row on the opening post. Is that what she means? Where are the one rows?

The wall seems a bit inflexible on the dimensions... it's currently displaying for me in the pattern 5, 1, 5, 1... ._.

That would be because your screen resolution is smaller than my own, and I had the bricks set to a new line after the 6th brick (900 pixels wide). I'll edit all the bricks into a single image in due time, so that won't continue to happen.

For now though, I've gotten rid of all the new lines, so people with super massive wide screens can see more than 6 bricks per row.

Edited by Raven

Hah, I couldn't choose an image either... First I was searching for Mikasa Ackerman, then tried Metabee, then various LoL champions like Vi, Riven, before finally settling for that Ahri fanart, because reasons.

I too love Ed, Edd n Eddy but your image is 154x54. If you could cut it down by 4 pixels each way, I'll then put it on the wall.

Must have been when I tried to add a border on to it... this one should have correct dimensions

TOyX8YJ.png