The Serenes Forest Wall Project: Rebooted

Raven

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goddamn it rein, ya gotta quote your old post and image if ya wanna replace your brick! It's not like I check these kinda things.

I'll edit and update in about an hour.

Edit: All's well now.

Edit 2:

ynBStf9.png

im bad with text. D: oh well. I might fix it later.

Your brick is 154x54, you gotta change it to 150x50 (I assume the border-adding is to blame).

Edited by Raven

Goddamn it rein, ya gotta quote your old post and image if ya wanna replace your brick! It's not like I check these kinda things.

I'll edit and update in about an hour.

Edit: All's well now.

Edit 2:

Your brick is 154x54, you gotta change it to 150x50 (I assume the border-adding is to blame).

WHAT?! Oh my fuck. yer kidding. Grrrrrrr...ok looks like thats going out the window then. Giving me a chance to fix that horrible text anyway.

Here fixed it. And without the really painful text.

klvoNGV.png

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Now that I'm back from my ten day trip, I'll participate in this too. :3

Just give me a little time to figure out what to put in my block. :P

Alrighty, finished! ^^

SFblock_zpsbc3f901d.png

I decided to use the mugs I made of the three main characters of my big Fire Emblem story, Dawn of Darkness. From left to right: Azura, the lord character and a young mercenary from the nation of Talgria, Bryan, a captain in Talgria's army (he also serves as the Jagen to an extent), and Leyon, the commander of the Talgrian knights, as well as Azura's love interest.

Oh, I updated these mugs a bit too, though the differences are probably not noticeable here. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Well then, was roped into it and looks like I'll be joining this. Although the brick wasn't made by me, that'd be Loki, you know how those trickster types are, with him at fault. lol And has granted me permission to use it for this.

Anyway...

xubpHNj.png

I suppose it works.

I've updated the OP, and have placed all bricks into a single PNG image. I wasn't sure whether to have it 6 or 7 bricks wide, so I just went for 6. If people think 7 would be better for whatever reason, let me hear it.

Keep 'em coming.

Next update will be today when I return from work. So if you want your brick in the next update, post it within the next ~9 hours.

If it's not too much to ask, could a moderator unpin the old wall topic and pin this one? That'd be great.