Stop the discrimination against trolls !

Tamanoir

I recently realized a lot of Troll hate, and discrimination, even here on this very forum.

You know, like the classic "don't feed the trolls", probably said by people who voted Brian Cowley at the last election (hey, they probably knew him before.)...

But trolls helped us develop this place ! They were even here first (as they like to remember us at every occasion) !

We couldn't live without them.

So, stop the discrimination against trolls !

Let us all protect them.

Our survival here depends of it.

Thank you.

Edited by shytende

#trollmageddon

D-Don't mind that !

I-It's certainly NOT related to my plan to flood a certain MMORPG.

No idea where you could have such an idea.

Ahem....

BTW, did I alreasy told you about Horizon. It's a really nice place, you should check it and do whatever you like there.

I vote that we move this to serious discussion and have a serious debate and then devolve into an argument about whether god exists or not.

But does trolls have a soul ? Or are they soulless monsters like the smokers are ?

If they have no souls they can't be afected by God's light and slaughtering them is an act of mercy.

I always believe that everything said on internet is actually satire.
Makes everything far easier.

And that's how I can says that the Internet is populated by the most funny and charming persons I ever met.

Edited by shytende

The mixture of footlong fudge bullet and Da Vinci load in my cocoa channel created the delicious rectal stew that he was so fond of. There was cock snot foaming from his bald avenger and I was wetter than an Italian cruise ship. We were ready for more. It was bliss having his stilton spear plunged inside me again; stuffing my cock holster with a lightbulb just didn't get my tuna canal spattering like it used to. The fucking of my other vagina was so vigorous, he soon found his chin pounders joining his Ocean's 11 Inches deep in my rusty bullet hole. The hammering makes me spritz my spaff all over his one-eyed milkman.

The unrelenting orgasms from his batter blaster pounding my front bum made me come so hard, I began sweating like a blind lesbian in a fish shop. There was steamin' semen oozing from his blood-engorged mayonnaise cannon and I was wetter than a well diggers arse. We were ready for more. The mixture of colon cobra and ectoplasm in my poop chute created the delicious sphincter sauce that he was so fond of. It was bliss having his piss pipe shoved inside me again; stuffing my vibration station with an antique doorknob just didn't get my gammon alley flooding like it used to. The slamming makes me spit my vertical moisture all over his throbbing quim dagger.

The unrelenting orgasms from his womb ferret slamming my slime hole made me come so hard, I began sweating like a gypsy near an unlocked shipping container. There was gentleman's relish trickling from his long-dong silver and I was wetter than a spastic's chin. We were ready for more. The mixture of stink pickle and cock snot in my Mavis Fritter created the delicious porthole pudding that he was so fond of. The slamming makes me pour my minge monsoon all over his balony pony. It was bliss having his bugger king stuffed inside me again; stuffing my tampon tunnel with a lightbulb just didn't get my moose knuckle pouring like it used to.