DC or Marvel?

Darros

40 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one!

Both of them have their strenghts and weaknesses, they both had their bad moments and good ones, right now DC is in something of a bad spot because of how wildly succesful the Marvel Cinematic Universe is, as well as movies from other Marvel products being made (example: the Sony-produced The Amazing Spider Man movies) but the opposite, that Marvel was in a bad position while DC flourished, was true in the past and I am pretty sure that cycle will continue eventually.

Personally... I kinda prefer DC right now because I was exposed to more of their stuff as I grew up (both comics and cartoons) and also because I think Marvel tends to be a lithe too hard on their Heroes (Peter persecuted by the public, the X-men being hunted down by everyone, and of course... the entire Civil War fiasco.)

But that is just me, I don't hate either of them at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marvel...

Well, let's say that my childhood hero is there; and being able to re-discover some fragments of my kiddie days just drove me to dive even deeper into their world.

Edited by Frosty the Snowman