How does one self spend a friday night?

Aizenberg

I like to sit down, watch a movie, and eat an entire large pizza.

I'm actually currently planning on rewriting The Hunger Games and amending the grammatical errors and splotchy writing, among other things. I know it won't get published, but I probably will send a copy to Collins herself twenty years later.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Trying to decide if I should be kickin' in the front seat or sittin' in the back seat...

that's really the big question

which seat should you take?

is there even a right answer?

sometimes it keeps me up at night

Edited by Specta

that's really the big question

which seat should you take?

is there even a right answer?

sometimes it keeps me up at night

Well allow me to make up for your lack of rest by letting you rest assured that you're not the only one with that problem ;~;

It's a really vital and important decision in life and it is not one that I wish to screw up on

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well allow me to make up for your lack of rest by letting you rest assured that you're not the only one with that problem ;~;

It's a really vital and important decision in life and it is not one that I wish to screw up on

if I have to make the decision right now though

I call shotgun

I just sit there and feel alone, hated, unwanted and maybe play some video game and maybe steal a few tv's and maybe punch some punk kid and maybe rob a grocery store and maybe scare people by wearing all black and jumping out at them at night and maybe eat an entire box of cereal by myself and maybe cry into the bowl after and maybe lie on the internet and maybe spelunk in spooky dungeons and maybe get my groove on with skeletons and maybe traverse through DRACULA'S CASTLE in search of a way to defeat him and maybe save my lover Beatrice from the devil's grasp and maybe ERP as a sub wolfkin and maybe buy boxes of expensive chocolate and never eat them and maybe drink lots of vodka and maybe play more video games and maybe sleep and maybe eat TONS OF CHIPS and then wonder why I'm so fat and maybe exercise for 10 minutes and maybe play some MORE video games and then sleep.