Now where exactly can I get Fate/Stay Night for cheap?

Cowboy Karimov

I want to play the game and get into Type-Moon, but it's $650 on Amazon and I can't find it on eBay. If they aren't selling the game officially anymore I'm probably going to download it somewhere, so long as it's not a torrent. I don't like torrenting, it ruined my last computer. Just tell me what you did(if you did anything) and I'll consider it.

I haven't confirmed this, but I believe the original is out of print. If you wanted a hard copy of the eroge version without scrounging around for a used copy, your best bet would be the "Fate/stay night+hollow ataraxia set" Assurhaddon mentioned. But 130USD is steep, it's 7600JPY new on Amazon Japan. But I assume you're not in Japan?

You might be able to find used copies of the PS2 version, and the Vita version is still in print (maybe Play-Asia has it?), but these are non-eroge versions.

Just torrent the game, seriously. I guarantee it's not licensed in your country since you're asking here in the first place. Pirate it, patch it, play it in English. It's what pretty much everyone else has done and does with VNs.