Yume Nikki Mafia - Sign-ups

Prims

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have like 7 subs, it's tempting to wait longer to start the game so that some of them will just be able to play.

plus I randomly got hit by arbitrarily feeling like garbage for no apparent reason beyond "shitty brain chemistry" and don't really want to host mafia suddenly, this might go away in a few days though, idk.

Hanging out with some friends and playing LAN party games for the laughs always helps with shitty moods, alternatively getting some good sleep (if sleep deprivated), going out and getting some sunlight and/or looking at some green scenery for a while are all good at helping with brain chemistry.

not /in atm but might if I manage to get all of my assignments done and Mitsuki doesn't want to play

Or you can be a loser like me and watch funny Youtube videos all of the time (but all of Vhaltz's suggestions are pretty good too).

not /in, sorry.

I have like 7 subs, it's tempting to wait longer to start the game so that some of them will just be able to play.

plus I randomly got hit by arbitrarily feeling like garbage for no apparent reason beyond "shitty brain chemistry" and don't really want to host mafia suddenly, this might go away in a few days though, idk.

I'll second the "wait until things calm down" part. I, personally, don't want to commit to anything before May 6.

...Eh. Nevermind. Swap me to sub as opposed to /in, Prims. My game history's giving me the gut vibe that I'm not likely to do well this game otherwise, lol.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

Waaaaaaaaaat? I told you I'd probably opt out of Prim's game for now. ;/

@Prims: You didn't put me on the sub's list. I feel so unloved. ;____;''

again there are like 8 subs already, it's hard to keep track

also sub lists really dont mean much because in practice it's just "whoever sees the sub request first"

Shinori doesn't want to be dom