So, hey.

Gima

Um, hello. I see you have checked out this thread. Nice to see you! Just a typical user browsing these forums because honestly they have nothing better to do but frequent 3 forums at a time. I'm honestly not sure whether or not you're fine with the fact that I've only played Awakening. And watched a a bit of a friend's playthrough of Radiant Dawn at their house. That's probably the reason why I got into it in the first place. Not really willing to make a profile. Privacy reasons. You know.

I also kinda suck at Fire Emblem, so... Probably not going to be playing Lunatic. I'm pretty much here because the characters, and sometimes the story, are quite frankly the most amazing things I've ever seen. And, as much as I'm not good at SRPGs, I'm also strangely addicted to them. I have no idea why.

Granted, I've been pretty much obsessing over these games and the support conversations and levels. I'm probably one of the best people to ask about stuff about Awakening's characters. Not really for any other game. I also sincerely wish I could play the Tellius games, but with how popular Ike is, I can bet they're going to be available for Virtual Console. Planning on buying the GBA games on there, as well as... others, if they're available.
Pleased to meet you.

Awakening, in my opinion, has a couple of brilliant characters; however, most quickly became a one trick pony, but I still like them, despite their blandness

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Don't get lost, and enjoy your stay!

Awakening, in my opinion, has a couple of brilliant characters; however, most quickly became a one trick pony, but I still like them, despite their blandness

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Don't get lost, and enjoy your stay!

Eh, people have opinions. To me, the characters are brilliant, the story is dull.

Don't feel put off by the lunatic players. They are excellent at the game but most people are not.

Welcome though!

If you are interested in playing the GBA games, emulators can make that useful. Finding a physical copy can be difficult. The 7th game is a popular suggestion for another starter game as is the 8th.

Doesn't matter, enjoy yourself here!

Not everybody here is perfect at the games; it's a community for people who enjoy the games one way or another.

So... Hey. I'm...

Edited by Gaia

Not everybody here is perfect at the games; it's a community for people who enjoy the games one way or another.

So... Hey. I'm... THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN.

And suddenly I realize I'm welcome here after all.

PROBABLY going to use an emulator to play a few games. That doesn't change the fact, though, that it's impossible to run Tellius on any of my computers. As stated, Virtual Console, lots of Fire Emblem sales = Fire Emblem games being released here. There's probably going to be a sequel to Awakening, too, unless they want to start up something new entirely.

PROBABLY going to use an emulator to play a few games. That doesn't change the fact, though, that it's impossible to run Tellius on any of my computers. As stated, Virtual Console, lots of Fire Emblem sales = Fire Emblem games being released here. There's probably going to be a sequel to Awakening, too, unless they want to start up something new entirely.

Hey there! Hope you like it here and frequent! Also, I just wanted to share my usual rule when emulating: if it's not still being sold(this includes services like VC), and if it's not included in some kind of remake, then you can emulate it. Otherwise, you're pretty much pickpocketing the developer.

I really hope they do not do a sequel to Awakening, for a boatload of reasons. Mostly because nothing was left hanging. No plot threads left unexplored really.

Then a game taking place on one of the unexplored nations would be nice. Preferably somewhere farther back on the timeline.

...Although, part of me wonders why Stahl is a Ylissean Knight in literally every ending. Hmm...

Edited by Gima

there have been 5 games on the continent awakening is in already. i don't think we need another one.

anyway, welcome, and beware of the hipsters that have strayed from the forest

Awakening isn't the most well received at least here, as you can see; but enjoy what you enjoy, and welcome.

Try some of the older games if you get a chance.

I have seen.

...I actually just downloaded Shin Monshou no Nazo. Going to try the Fire Emblem GBA games next.

Welcome to the Forest Mr. Egbert! I personally love Awakening and its characters, so you're definitely not alone. And I would highly recommend FE7 and FE8 if you are starting the GBA games.

Welcome to SF!

I happen to like Awakening's character as well, but you best be prepared to see some dissent in opinion about that(you already got a taste of it in the answers here). The game has some pretty vocal detractors here

Welcome to SF!

I happen to like Awakening's character as well, but you best be prepared to see some dissent in opinion about that(you already got a taste of it in the answers here). The game has some pretty vocal detractors here

I noticed.