If you could get one more spotpass endgame paralogue character...

terff

Extra endgame paralogue spotpass character ?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these who would you choose to get another Paralogue for

• Excellus
    • Cervantes
    • Validar
    • Phila
    • Naga
    • Raimi
    • Hubba
    • Vincent
    • Victor
    • Ke'ri
    • Other (Mention)

I was thinking, if you were to have one more endgame paralogue who would you want in it? I would probably want Validar or Phila since everyone major who dies can't stay dead for some reason so why not add a few more people who "escaped death"

Or Excellus because I love messed up characters :/

Edited by terff

Who is this Ke'ri? I'm kinda surprised the one name I can't place is the one with the most votes.

Ke'ri is a childhood friend of Lon'qu and her death is the reason why he's the way he is and became a Gynophobe

Edited by The Chosen One

Validar. Just Validar. He really should've been a spotpass character. I mean, FE13 is like "VALIDAR IS YOUR FATHER" and then they never touch upon that at all. Major disappointment.

I personally would've liked to have seen Mustafa. He was a respectable character, and might've been one of my favorite units if he was included.

Ooo yeah! Bantu would be great, give him some supports with tiki and nowi. And it would work since Nowi mentions him, thus hinting that he is still alive.

Except he discarded his dragonstone, which I take to mean he pulled a Xane and Gotoh.

Except he's already reaaaaaaaally old so a different class wouldn't work.

I do like the idea though.

Actually, screw it. Xane for Spotpass. And he supports everyone for ultimate shapeshifting mindfuckery.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Validar. Just Validar. He really should've been a spotpass character. I mean, FE13 is like "VALIDAR IS YOUR FATHER" and then they never touch upon that at all. Major disappointment.

Would he be able to S-Rank a female Avatar?...

Would he be able to S-Rank a female Avatar?...

Of course not. Morgan can't S support avatar, ever, so why should Validar?

Of course not. Morgan can't S support avatar, ever, so why should Validar?

Because Incest Emblem.

And if the SF.txt Twitter were still up, I WOULD HAVE WANTED TO GET QUOTED.

My Avatar's name is Kelli. :P

But Kelly is my own name though. lol

Oh noooo, one letter.

ケリー is still the same for your name too.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Cervantes.

That stache has made him invincible never to have lost a single battle until the Shepards stepped in. His loyality to Walhart is strong even though he knows that he is in the wrong. Tee hee...it's like Selena's(FE8) side of the story. I really want him to be playable more than anything.

Edited by Barbie

Did you already forget that I understand no Japanese?

Missing the point again.

Let me...

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

spell it out for you.

Because one letter difference between you and your MU is sooooo significant.

Your MU is sooooo detached from you. So detached that you've obviously married Frederick to every possible other spouse, right?

So, since the theme here is "dead characters that you might care about coming back to life"... since Ke'ri wasn't that significant outside of optional supports...

Philein/Phila seems to be the one to complete the collection. For goodness sake, she dies the same place Em does.

If they're going to kill the significance of Emelina/Emmeryn's sacrifice anyway... what the hell was Philein/Phila's death for? A "not death"?

Edited by shadowofchaos

I would say the same for Pheros and Cervantes deaths even though they knew that they were in the wrong...but pledged loyalty to Walhart anyhow. Chrom only knew how to solve it with death. -.-

Where's Emmeryn whenever you need her? She was special because everyone looked up to her and has changed the course of the war ever since Gangrel's soldiers loyalty was wavering down. She did this...therefore...she comes back at least to the writers point of view. Cordelia's sisters and Philia's stories were pretty much lazy that the writers didn't seem to care much about.

As for Phila's case...well...Nintendo had no further plans with her...it seems.

Edited by Barbie

I'm pretty sure the Japanese don't recognize the difference between "Kelli" and "Kelly", which was the reason I said it in the first place. Regardless, weren't you the one who said that Kelli is you and a self-insert? Spelled with an "i" or a "y", isn't she still you?

Even though that Cervantes was the Lorenz of this game, he should have been recruitable like Lorenz was when his story was in the exact same point of view as Cervantes'. Lorenz pledged loyalty to an already dead country that both him and Camus didn't have a choice in...

But...made them recruitable anyway and not Cervantes. Why? Nintendo...? Why? -.-

Selena undergone the same point of view as them and made her recruitable anyway and as to why that she made it to the spotpass cut. If anyone were to be cut from the spotapss...it should have been Aversa. She didn't have much going for her other than that she was some street bilge rat that Validar picked up and choose to fight under him...

Of course not knowing the truth that she was just his measly little pawn. I guess that makes her worth recruiting, but not that much.

If anyone should have made the cut over Aversa...it should have been Cervantes, or Philia.