If you could get one more spotpass endgame paralogue character...

terff

Extra endgame paralogue spotpass character ?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these who would you choose to get another Paralogue for

• Excellus
    • Cervantes
    • Validar
    • Phila
    • Naga
    • Raimi
    • Hubba
    • Vincent
    • Victor
    • Ke'ri
    • Other (Mention)

Except he discarded his dragonstone, which I take to mean he pulled a Xane and Gotoh.

Except he's already reaaaaaaaally old so a different class wouldn't work.

I do like the idea though.

Actually, screw it. Xane for Spotpass. And he supports everyone for ultimate shapeshifting mindfuckery.

I don't see how his age is an issue in the slightest. Gotoh is also hilariously old and you don't see him having issues dropping spells left and right. Granted, having Bantu would either make him screw the canon (be a manakete) or be a huge tease (be a Sage or something)

I'm pretty sure the Japanese don't recognize the difference between "Kelli" and "Kelly", which was the reason I said it in the first place. Regardless, weren't you the one who said that Kelli is you and a self-insert? Spelled with an "i" or a "y", isn't she still you?

Like I told SOC, I didn't know that.

PARTIAL self-insert. She's not me entirely. Why are you two making such a big deal out of this? It's not on topic and I made a simple MISTAKE. SORRY. Now leave me alone.

I would've liked a triangle attack regardless whether you could get Phila since we get Cynthia.

I would have liked to see Phila as well. Triangle attack, and she had an entire voice and a couple of portraits already set up for her too. And she rarely did anything for the plot so maybe a chance... to do something significant? Oh well. But a light blue haired Morgan would have been nice to see too.

Part of me wants Validar (awkward support convos ftw)...but the more intelligent side reminds me that Cervantes is the only true answer.

Part of me wants Validar (awkward support convos ftw)...but the more intelligent side reminds me that Cervantes is the only true answer.

Yeah, Cervantes is the obvious choice. It's so clear, it's almost...

SCIENCE, MY BOY! SCIENCE!

I would have liked to see Phila as well. Triangle attack, and she had an entire voice and a couple of portraits already set up for her too.

Her battle voices are actually the ones used for generic female enemies... like Raimi or Pheros.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Her battle voices are actually the ones used for generic female enemies... like Raimi or Pheros.

WELP I can't say I expected much. Oh well, it would have been nice to see her be slightly more useful than she was in the actual plot.

Which could be done by Sumia, Cordelia and Cynthia (if it was in the game).

Got a point there, but it wouldn't feel the same if that makes sense? It's between a 2nd gen and two 1st gens which just kinda throws off the balance I guess. /shrugs to infinity

If we get Cervantes, I'm gonna need a genderless S-support where the Avatar has the option to sprout their own superfluous and majestic beard,

...Possibly with a +1 to both the Science and Fear stats respectively.

Edited by Shades

I voted Validar, but truthfully I'd prefer Raimi. It's funny how even in Japan, she came dead last in popularity rankings. I like her green armour and would love to see her critical quotes and her Supports with the Feroxi gang. (Basilio, Flavia, Olivia and Lon'qu)

Ah, but we know that IS only considers the Spotpass characters as marriage fodder for the Avatar, so Raimi probably wouldn't be able to support anyone but the Avatar.

Ah, but we know that IS only considers the Spotpass characters as marriage fodder for the Avatar, so Raimi probably wouldn't be able to support anyone but the Avatar.

Yeah, that's realistically what would've gone down. In a perfect world though, the post-Ch 13 units would've gotten more supports.