What class is your avatar?

Torva

I once street passed someone who had a female avatar named Luna, with the same hairstyle as mine (different hair color though). Funny things like this seem to happen every once in a while.

If your avatars actually looked like the avatars who shared the same name, that'd be hilarious

The scary fact was that it looked exactly like my Rey and Shiki(but she's really basic, I only customised her eyes), which kinda creeps me out. I might be funny for you, but not for me.

...I don't think so.

*shrug*

If you have Homepass setup, it's me.

I don't. I've been thinking about it but I haven't had the time to set it up. I have finals and all(but by my logic, studying means going on forums, asian fail).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in love with the Dark Flier class, so my female avatars end up as one at some point.
As for my male avatars, I always make them heroes for sol. If they can't get galeforce, might as well get a healing skill.

All of them have +Defense and -Luck. (Though I think my first file (Hyacinth) has -Skill?)

I haven't Streetpassed anyone yet and I don't really plan on it.
(I'm more interested in making Dread Fighters and Brides atm.)

Edited by Rohesia

My first avatar spent most of his time as a dark knight before going on a magical journey to master everything. I think I made him a dreadfighter before I got bored of the game. My other avatar was a soon-to-be dark flier.

My first avatar spent most of his time as a dark knight before going on a magical journey to master everything. I think I made him a dreadfighter before I got bored of the game. My other avatar was a soon-to-be dark flier.

Jesus Christ, are you me? I had mine as Dark Knight for a little while myself, ended up pumping him through lots of classes but preferred War Monk for him before getting the Dreadfighter DLC. This time I plan to go paladin.

I also like making my avatar a class with bows. How can you be a proper dating sim matchmaker without a quiver full of Cupid's golden arrows? You can't.

Bow Access is one of the reasons I love Assassin. Only Physical Weapon that ignores Pavise and Weapon Triangle. Also, Cupid status.

Sorcerer for male Robin, with all the armsthrift + aversa's nights.

^ this.

I like to forge mine for 20 mt and 90 hit and rename it Ereshkigal, then add Hit rate +20, Vantage, Limit Breaker, and Vengeance. Where is your god now?

Grandmaster with Limit Break, Armsthrift, Ignis, Renewal and Counter. Armed with Valflame, Celica's Gale (forged with +5 MT, +15 Hit), Ragnell and Brave Sword (forged with +5 MT, +15 Hit). It's a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none type class that lives up to being ridiculously balanced, especially with an HP asset and Luck flaw.

• 2 weeks later...

Made a whole bunch of random MUs:

No$Otaku the sorcerer (Limit Break, Sol, Armsthrift, Galeforce, something) with an Aversa's Night.
Baka Neko (Based on the Website!) the Trickster (Limit Break, Leathality, Rally Spectrum, Armsthrift, Ignis) with a stick named "Pain Brush". (Geddit?)
My Unit (That's the actual name!) the Grandmaster (Ignis, Armsthrift, Vengence, Aegis, Pavise).
My Lunatic (I tried to make her look like a psycho) was also a sorcerer).
Vio!et (l is replaced with ! to stop the FE language complainer) the ??? - Dunno what to make her - first Luna+ run... which is a pain thanks to the RNG god's hatred.

Edited by NoCashOtaku

My strongest Avatar was a Grandmaster. I usually just end with Grandmaster due to its strong overall stats, but not without becoming a Mercenary after getting all my Grandmaster skills, then a Hero, then a Dread Fighter, and finally Grandmaster again.

Hero, with Sol, LB, Aegis, Pavis, and Ignis. I love this setup. Sol for HP support, Aegis and Pavis for pure defense, and Ignis to help power up attacks. I used to use astra, but then people started using counter, so I chose Ignis. LB for obvious reasons. Sometimes I'll trade out Sol as the skill for Sol as the sword, and give him Lifetaker instead, which gurantees he stays alive. However, my forged Silver Sword named Silver Shire makes Ignis a one-hit kill a lot of times.

Sorcerer, with Mire abuse aplenty. Tempted to switch to Dread Fighter, but that means no Mire, and I already have 3 of the bastards anyway.

Edited by Lilfut