Share your desktop background

Aizenberg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There we go...

[spoiler=I probably like TLoZ too much.]YNTHssG.png

This is the highest resolution I can get without Imgur turning it into a jpeg.

Edited by Naughx

Ahaha, Animal Parade! I literally just started playing that game again after a few years of hiatus, I've been totally hooked these past few days. Real cute desktop~ ^_^

Ahaha, Animal Parade! I literally just started playing that game again after a few years of hiatus, I've been totally hooked these past few days. Real cute desktop~ ^_^

Thanks!

Ha, we're the same. I stopped playing the game for a couple years too but I plan on starting up again this summer now that I have more time.

Get those bells ringing again, Gemma! :)

Thanks!

Ha, we're the same. I stopped playing the game for a couple years too but I plan on starting up again this summer now that I have more time.

Get those bells ringing again, Gemma! :)

No kidding? How coincidental~ I know the problem for me was that the game started off slow, and that the days are really long in the game. Since progress was creeping too slowly, I eventually stopped playing for awhile. Recently I got bit by a Harvest Moon bug, and I'm hungry to get playing again. Lots of things are opening up in game, and it's starting to get really exciting. I just got the event starting the purple bell today. ^_^

You should totally hit me up for some chatting. I would love to share some HM feels with someone else who is currently playing the game ~

Took this screenshot a couple days ago, but it hasn't changed.

8ooff.png

How to this pleasekaythanks?

You guys are a bunch of fuckin' nerds.

X7w1zSh.jpg

Why do you expect something different?

Also, I'm going to need to make an album on imgur since i have slideshow as my background.

WINDOWS USERS: Hit PrtSc (it's one of those tiny buttons next to stuff like Break and Scroll Lock), open your favorite image editor, and paste. This works in Paint.

If you're on a Mac/Linux, it might be different. I forgot how to do it in the former, and never tried it in the latter. Carry on with the wallpapers!

For Linux users, it's nothing different than windows...

Hit PrtScr and find your image at the 'Pictures' folder. (Using Linux Mint distro, locations might vary)

Edited by Soulreaper