NFL 2014-2015 Season: Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Anacybele

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except no one on the team is a rapist or ever was one to anyone's knowledge. Besides, that line was struck through for a reason. If Rice decides to turn over a new leaf and be a loving husband rather than an abusive one, he's certainly welcome to join us. The past doesn't define a person. It's what they do with it that counts. Ray Rice could either learn from his mistakes and move forward or continue abusing his wife. Hopefully, he'll go with that first choice.

We can't talk about the NFL civilly with you here.

Will you ever stop being rude to me? Yes, we can.

Edited by Anacybele

Who said I was demanding respect from anyone? All I ask is that we stop derailing this thread and disrespecting people. I'm not trying to force Lord Raven or anyone else here to like me or treat me like a queen or anything. Lord Raven can hate me all he wants. I just want him to stop basically telling me to fuck off. He clearly wants me to go away and never come back. And I'm allowed to post here. I even made the thread.

And what's more, I said some time ago that I had an admiration for Lord Raven. I thought it fun to have a friendly rivalry with him because of the teams we cheer for (Steelers vs Ravens yo). I didn't want it to come to either of us hating the other.

I'm just trying to be nice... But if Lord Raven doesn't like me, he doesn't like me. I have to accept that.

Edited by Anacybele

My terribly un-arguable logic:

Brandon Flowers

Flowers are represented by the Goddess of Flowers, Flora.

Flora is married to Anemoi a wind god

When there's wind blowing there means a storm is coming

Lightning happens in storms

Chargers symbol is lightning

Chargers will win the Superbowl if we re-sign Brandon Flowers

I just don't want to be filled with shame of not having a SB.

We have 2 advantages, Flowers wants to go against the Chiefs twice a year, Eddie Royal and Brandon Flowers are best friends.

Man re-watching his coverage in the game last Sunday, he shuts down the guys he was defending.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

My terribly un-arguable logic:

Brandon Flowers

Flowers are represented by the Goddess of Flowers, Flora.

Flora is married to Anemoi a wind god

Lightning happens in storms

Chargers will win the Superbowl if we re-sign Brandon Flowers

I just don't want to be filled with shame of not having a SB.

image.jpg

You missed a step.

It should be:

Storms happen in Arizona

Lightning happens in storms that happen in Arizona

Chargers will win the Superbowl if it is in Arizona

That is the correct logical progression.

Edited by Randa

Except no one on the team is a rapist or ever was one to anyone's knowledge. Besides, that line was struck through for a reason. If Rice decides to turn over a new leaf and be a loving husband rather than an abusive one, he's certainly welcome to join us. The past doesn't define a person. It's what they do with it that counts. Ray Rice could either learn from his mistakes and move forward or continue abusing his wife. Hopefully, he'll go with that first choice.

Will you ever stop being rude to me? Yes, we can.

You know what your problem is? You like to make blanket statements about things you obviously don't know anything about. You've obvuoisly been drinking the tv media's kool-aid if you think rice us an abusive. Do some fucking research before you make yourself look a bigger ass than we already know you to be. His wife has come out and said multiple times that he has never abused her. It was a one-time incident with alcohol involved. Goodell is a fucking idiot just trying to cover his ass and ray rice deserves a chance to keep playing, especially with the support of his wife.

The only thing you know your stuff about is the Steelers and you're constantly talking about them. Dont you ever get tired of having conversations 2ith yourself about your team? You're like a highschool freshman fltrying to get into a conversation about metal bands with upper classmen, but the only band you are knowledgeable about is Metallica. Yes they're one of the best metal bands ever, but everyone knows that and constantly talking about them is ablnnoying. I'm sure you've noticed how 9ther members will have conversations and you try to jump in with some steeler comment and nobody acts like you posted lol. How dense do you have to be to take a fucking hint?

image.jpg

You missed a step.

It should be:

Storms happen in Arizona

Lightning happens in storms that happen in Arizona

Chargers will win the Superbowl if it is in Arizona

That is the correct logical progression.

Buccs are going to win the Super Bowl because no 6-10 team has ever lost the Super Bowl

MAKE IT HAPPEN LOVIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0rNL4vqkK0

Storms arent happening here in AZ sadly :(

Edited by Lord Raven

On Ray Rice...I'm not sure if it was a one time incident or not personally. Sometimes victims of abuse do 'protect' their abusers for a variety of reasons.

I want 6-10 NFC South winner to happen because the rage will be hilarious.

You know what your problem is? You like to make blanket statements about things you obviously don't know anything about. You've obvuoisly been drinking the tv media's kool-aid if you think rice us an abusive. Do some fucking research before you make yourself look a bigger ass than we already know you to be. His wife has come out and said multiple times that he has never abused her. It was a one-time incident with alcohol involved. Goodell is a fucking idiot just trying to cover his ass and ray rice deserves a chance to keep playing, especially with the support of his wife.

The only thing you know your stuff about is the Steelers and you're constantly talking about them. Dont you ever get tired of having conversations 2ith yourself about your team? You're like a highschool freshman fltrying to get into a conversation about metal bands with upper classmen, but the only band you are knowledgeable about is Metallica. Yes they're one of the best metal bands ever, but everyone knows that and constantly talking about them is ablnnoying. I'm sure you've noticed how 9ther members will have conversations and you try to jump in with some steeler comment and nobody acts like you posted lol. How dense do you have to be to take a fucking hint?

Alright, fine, maybe abusive was the wrong term to use, but that still doesn't give anyone the right to go blatantly insulting me the way you guys have been.

And you think I don't try to do my research? I can't learn everything in just five minutes. And if I make the mistake of thinking that I know more than I really do, that's just it, it's a fucking mistake. No reason for anyone to get pissy with me about it. Everyone makes mistakes and some people even make more than others.

But you know what, I'm done trying to be part of the discussion here. Because apparently one has to know absolutely EVERYTHING about the NFL and NEVER EVER say the wrong thing, even by accident, to be accepted. From now on, I'm just going to swing by on occasion with a comment about the teams I follow. Nothing more.

I want 6-10 NFC South winner to happen because the rage will be hilarious.

I can see it now: The 6-10 Falcons will host the Seahawks in the first round as double-digit underdogs, and the Cowboys will miss the playoffs at 10-6. Jerry Jones will frown through his botox. My predictions are always right, btw (except I thought the Bears would beat the Lions on Thanksgiving...).

Cleveland @ Buffalo - The Bills' pass rush is the sort of match-up that can take advantage of Mack's absence, and they're at home.

San Diego @ Baltimore - I don't trust the Chargers' banged-up OL enough to think they can test the Ravens with deep passes. Rivers has a rib injury.

Carolina @ Minnesota - The Vikings have enough speed on defense to bother a still-looks-hobbled Cam.

Washington @ Indianapolis - Washington will rally around Colt McCoy and lose by only 3 scores.

Tennessee @ Houston - J.J. Watt will have fun against an immobile quarterback, and Arian Foster is expected to return.

New York Giants @ Jacksonville - I won't trust the Jaguars O enough to pick them until they give Bortles more linemen or play the Bucs/Raiders/Jets.

Oakland @ St. Louis - The forces conspiring to make Jeff Fisher finish 8-8 are stronger than the Oakland Raiders.

Cincinnati @ Tampa Bay - The Bengals' D has finally looked good the last couple weeks, so even a Bad Dalton Game shouldn't sink them.

New Orleans @ Pittsburgh - Bell and Brown should carry the Steelers against a defense that looked, frankly, unorganized against the Ravens.

Arizona @ Atlanta - The (NFC South champion??) Falcons have maybe the worst D in the NFL, and they can't block anyone or understand timeouts.

New England @ Green Bay - With all the talk about injuries, it's worth noting that the Packers, for the first time since they went 15-1, have a healthy offense. I wouldn't pick against either of these teams at home right now.

Denver @ Kansas City - I would've picked the Chiefs had the Broncos' offense not looked so good against a great Miami defense last week.

Miami @ New York Jets - Will the Dolphins ground the Jets' high-flying offense, or will the Jets beat them to it?

Edited by Dijon

Yeah, they switched Vick back for Geno Smith. :P

And as we saw last time Geno played, he's a turnover machine. That offense won't get anything done unless he ups his game by a long shot. Now this I DO know. I might not participate in discussion as much as I tried to before, but every now and then I'll throw in my two cents.

San Diego @ Baltimore - I don't trust the Chargers' banged-up OL enough to think they can test the Ravens with deep passes. Rivers has a rib injury.

We actually slightly fixed our O-line, if you watched the Rams game. But it is still shit compared to the Cowboys' lol.

I was surprised our 3rd round rookie center is doing good for us, fixing our O-line slightly.

Tom Telesco has a way with 3rd rounders being good for the team, and always somebody in the position of the 3rd rounder get injured. See Keenan Allen.

Umm Baltimore's is almost as good as Dallas'

In run blocking at least. Forsett doesn't lead the league in YPC because he's an amazing running back. Yanda and Osemele can pull like nobody's business, and Wagner/Yanda are the best right side in the league. The only reason we're not as good as Dallas is because Eugene still is suffering the side effects from an injury (which gives Flacco pressure in the pocket at times).

At any rate yeah I can see McPhee/Doomsizzle/Ngata/Williams/Canty/Mosley having their way with the OL of the Chargers.

EDIT: I meant Sizzlevil, not Doomsizzle.

Edited by Lord Raven

I'm glad no 4-and-29 Ray Rice up the middle bullshit will occur, though Chargers are known to screw up so who knows. (I'm just salty :v)

Erm, Lord Raven, your o-line got creamed by 36-year-old James Harrison. :P

Umm Baltimore's is almost as good as Dallas'

In run blocking at least. Forsett doesn't lead the league in YPC because he's an amazing running back. Yanda and Osemele can pull like nobody's business, and Wagner/Yanda are the best right side in the league. The only reason we're not as good as Dallas is because Eugene still is suffering the side effects from an injury (which gives Flacco pressure in the pocket at times).

At any rate yeah I can see McPhee/Doomsizzle/Ngata/Williams/Canty/Mosley having their way with the OL of the Chargers.