What's up with this the DB is always too underleveled stuff?

Seriously, one of the DBs you train can be Third Tier by the start of 3-6 even going fast in NM and at least 3 of them can be used well at the same time in HM (though im actually not sure if 1 in third tier is possible at the start of 3-6 definetely possible after though). So, what's up with this BS i see around here?

Note: I've had an Edward that was more leveled than my GM team in a draft haha. The horrors that ensued in 3-E when facing him >_>

Like you said, people, get better at games.

This game's been rather inactive, in terms of LTC or even effeciency. People haven't been playing it, but we, have been. We're discovering new tricks and stuff that allows us to do more things.

I've sort of done what you said, in a HM playthrough, around 2011. Thing is, I was pretty bad, back then. I wouldn't say my turncounts were casual-like, but they were pretty bad...but now that I'm going through the game, again. I can say, it's pretty feasible.

If you play on hard mode, the DB is underleveled unlike in lower difficulties. In part 1 I can promote max. two members (Ilyana and Jill) and bring Micki to level 20. Another problem is the low bexp. on hard mode. I have not enough to promote all of them till part 3. So Aran and Nolan have much trouble against the laguz in 3-6. You have to give the approriate skills and supports to your units to survive part 3 with the DB. It is theoretical possible to promote one of your units to 3rd tier in/after 3-6, with paragon skill and using the mastercrown, but I always bring the paragon skill to GMs via Ilyana. I always bring Jill to level 10 till 3-12 or 13 and promote her.

The main problem in FE10 is the three groups are complety unbalanced. The chapters of the CKs and GMs are "a piece of cake", because the enemies have lower levels than your units.

People not lowmanning the DB in higher difficulties, most likely. If you choose like four DB guys (and guys like Sothe, Volug, Zihark and Tauroneo or Jill) you can wind up with a very solidly leveled team. Ive had Fiona end up being able to take the GM guys on in 3-13. Its just all about resource and who is working out for your team. Trying to use everybody (and Leonardo) only spreads the EXP thinner.

I think there is no one way of "playing well" - if we choose LTC or best endgame party or whatever we end up with different strategies and just playing the game for funs you can level anyone pretty well, especially with boss/priest abuse.

This game is less active because it's friggen long and really hard to plan a good route for LTC...

Well, it's kinda like you have these DB units (typically) just hitting 2nd tier at the end of their part, from which there are just 3 chapters until part 4. Meanwhile, GM units arrive at mid-high levels in 2nd tier, and still have 10+ chapters or something.

That said, because of how early Paragon comes, snowballing, and tons of Laguz exp, it's certainly possible to get very high level DB units if you know what you're doing.