Is Anyone Here Close to Completing the Support Log?

Support Log Completion  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you close?

• Already done
    • Getting close
    • Working on it, but I still have awhile to go
    • I don't care about completing the support log

I want to know if anyone else is trying. I'm not bothering to get the individual parent/child supports because they're all repeats with very slight changes in how things are worded. Sadly, I'm at a point where it seems as though all the girls need to support with the same few guys (namely Libra, Ricken, and Henry). I'm just about to finish with Lissa and Cherche though, and another playthrough will finish off Olivia and Tharja.

I've done it. u need to pretty much dedicate 2 save files for it.

what I did was:

First File (base file): farm Summer Scramble until I had about 99 seeds of trust and then SAVE it. NEVER save over this file cause u will come back to it after getting each support

Load first file, go on to a map and spam seeds of trust on the pairing's S support that u need (Olivia dancing makes this way faster). sometimes u can do 2 couples at a time.

after the S support let their kids be born and do the same with the kids' father/mother/sibling supports.

SAVE onto the second file (so it gets saved into your support log.

LOAD first file and repeat.

it went by pretty quickly doing this, one playthrough for MaMU and one for FeMU.

i could've sworn we had a thread similar to this a week ago, but it wasn't a poll.

We did.

And I don't give a crap about the support log.