How, many Roster, will we have for the, new smash. bros?

So far, assuming all Brawl characters return except for Ivysaur and Squirtle (since they're as good as deconfirmed now) and counting the newcomers we've seen so far, that's over 40 characters already. A total of 43, in fact. So there's room for a few more newcomers, I reckon.

i'm fairly certain that no matter what there will only be one roster

This, however, I will assume you mean how many characters playable in said roster.

I am thinking, based on the last two games, that this one will have about 45-50 characters. Maybe a little more than 50, but going over I feel would be too much, and maybe a little overwhelming.

Lastly, lay off the commas a bit.

Somewhere in the realm of 45-50.

Yeah, that's my personal guess as well.

As for how many newcomers we'll be getting in total, that'd depend quite a bit on the amount of cut characters, and guessing that (besides Squirtle and Ivysaur since their cuts were heavily implied with the "no transformations" and Charizard being the only revealed playable Kanto starter) is quite hard since people were completely wrong about Toon Link, Sonic, and Lucario being cut, and most people agreed that they'd be the most likely to be cut (as well as Snake).

Someone is a little too in love with commas.

My prediction is somewhere in the range of 42~45. I definitely can't imagine there being more than 50.