suggestion needed for Sumia

terff

So, I am doing a no second seal hard/classic run, I decided to pair Chrom up with Sumia since she is Lucina's only mom that can pass galeforce w/o reclassing. I just beat ch 8 and Sumia is level 14, I am wondering if I should master seal now or later. Now would give me a higher chance of reaching lvl 15 w/ dark flier by ch 13 but later would give me an extra 6 levels of stats that could prove to be useful in this playthrough especially since Lucina's starting stats are based off of her parents stats thus putting her at a disadvantage but I could miss out on passing GF. So, do you think I would be better off reclassing now or later.

Post difficulty.

Also, grinding exists for a reason. Just use the Spotpass teams, or turn off your DS for 12 hours and come back.

I mentioned it was hard/classic but I forgot to mention it was also a no-grind playthrough as well. So no DLC no Bonus Box and no risen encounters

Edited by terff

Funnel some exp, give up on Galeforce or restart are your best options. Without funneling you won't get it in time anyway, so you might as well try to squeeze out those last few levels. Hard isn't too hard to blitz through and challenge runs are always easier the second time, so if you do restart and favor Sumia more heavily next time it really will pay off (on more characters than just her, there are probably other little things for other characters that seem insignificant but add up over time).

Yeah. You probably can't get Galeforce for Lucina without grinding or reclassing. I'd just give up on that. I mean, if you aren't grinding or doing DLC, there isn't much point to having Galeforce anyway.

I'm doing a similar run and I can attest that it's too much trouble to pass her Galeforce. Do your best to acquire one of the rally skills and settle for that, reclass Lucina to get Galeforce later. No biggie.