Ask THE DREAM TEAM - ENEMIES OF SATAN Anything

Most Wished-for Reform? or Favorite fruity beverage? Either one.

Edited by Euklyd

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Through your open window, you hear a faint sound vaguely like that of a catapault being loosed. Some uneasy seconds later, a rock comes crashing down through your roof. Tied to it is a smaller raggy package, damp and foul-smelling. You unravel it, and find grim proof that one of your dearest friends is among your enemies.

Sprawled on a table to your left is a mostly-wooden shield, a sharpened hatchet, a bear hide coat, and a sack of mushrooms. Hanging by the door to your right is a crossbow, a pavise, and a detachable quiver of bolts. Lying in front of you at ground level, on the collapsed and splintered remains of your desk, is a sack of precious gems- equivalent to your life's savings. Behind you, on a set of shelves lining the wall, is about a decaliter total of alchool.

Which do you take?

The gems. If I encounter resistance, I'll be forced to rely on my steel-capped boots.

Most Wished-for Reform? or Favorite fruity beverage? Either one.

Marriage equality. I like my ciders slightly sweet - Magners is currently my favourite brand - but not overly sweet, like Rekorderlig and such, which are just ghastly in my view. Used to like them though.

them's fightin' words

numbers

fighting numbers

No. Fighting numbers are one in thirty. As in Josmer Volmy Altidore, a dedicated centre-forward, has scored once in thirty games.

If you were going to be the lead pilot in a team that pilots a combining super robot, who would you take as your four co-pilots?

If you were going to be the lead pilot in a team that pilots a combining super robot, who would you take as your four co-pilots?

Kdanger, Nightmare, Haru, Kanye West.

If you found yourself in a room in the middle of nowhere with a bat in your hands and Justin Bieber (or your most hated person of choice) tied to a chair, what would you do?

Bieber isn't worth the jail time his seventeen lawyers could pin on me.

At the age of... I'd say sixteen, I liked hanging around the main site. Never scratched under the surface to the community. Then spent the next like six months kicking myself when I found the threads on SA about it and trying to disavow myself of that ever happening.

If your desert island was on fire and you could only save any three celebrities, who would you kill, who would you screw, and who would you marry?

Would your answer change if the desert island was a very fat man?

If I want you to hate me for the rest of our lives, what would I have to do?

Apparently, just say stupid things.

At least, you will annoys Parrhesia, but it's a good start.

Calling them, Furetchen (or better Furret-Chan) also should help.

Anyways...

If stupid people annoys you so much, why do you refuse to help them better themselves ?

Insulting will just makes them worse, you know ?

Edited by shytende

Preferred scenery...?

There's a certain smell in the air some days in Canberra, chiefly in autumn and spring, sometimes in the other months. I think it's the smell of wattle. That always takes me back to my childhood for some reason, where it seemed to smell like that all the time.

If your desert island was on fire and you could only save any three celebrities, who would you kill, who would you screw, and who would you marry?

Would your answer change if the desert island was a very fat man?

I'd screw or marry Polly Walker and be so happy about one of those two outcomes that the others wouldn't really matter. I can't think of any I'd kill. Perhaps Nigel Farage.

If the desert island was a very fat man I would feel obliged to kill him and put him out of his being-on-fire misery. I'd at least feel better about killing him rather than someone... not on fire.

If I want you to hate me for the rest of our lives, what would I have to do?

Lie to me for selfish reasons.

Anyways...

If stupid people annoys you so much, why do you refuse to help them better themselves ?

Shytende, why do you think it's unfair that I dislike you when you go so far out of your way to antagonise and slander me?

Anyways...

No one man can change the world.

Edit: Parrhesia, are you the one with the strength to fix this broken Earth?

Edited by Hikarasuman

No one man can change the world.

Edit: Parrhesia, are you the one with the strength to fix this broken Earth?

I have the grace and charisma to fix this broken Earth. But ultimately, it is not a journey any could undertake alone.

Forget the Earth, can you fix my broken heart?

I could fill its hole, but you would only end up breaking it once more for me.

Shytende, why do you think it's unfair that I dislike you when you go so far out of your way to antagonise and slander me?

No, I don't try to antagonize you.

I'm trying my best not to have a bad opinion about you.

But I wonder if it's worth it, honnestly.

And... slander ?

When exactly ? If it seemed that way, then I'm honnestly sorry.

I may have been a little harsh, and taken this too seriously (Screw that, I overreacted, no doubt about it. Still am.)

At least, not to begin with. I never insulted you, if I remember correctly.

I always tried to not let my emotions take over too much, and to stay reasonnable.

You're the one who was hostile just because I said some stupid things.

At multiple times, I tried to understand what the problem was, and you just decided to be just an asshole about it, for some reasons or another.

You never tried to discuss.

If you call someone stupid over and over again, he would be a saint not too start having negative opinions about you.

Yes, I'm stupid and socially awkward. That's no secret. I need explanations, cause it's not always entirely obvious.

And in the past (maybe still now), I may have not always chosen to side with the best person (Though, I'm not sure it's related).

I'm honnestly trying to understand you.

I should have probably PM you instead of posting there.

If you had just expalined me what was wrong, without using that condescending tone, things would have done better.

Actually, my main problem here is that you seems to think my intent was malevolent, when I was always perfectly honnest here.

Clumsy, annoying, and oversensitibve ? Totally.

But at no point I tried to harm you. I never said anything behind your back.

That's all. I hope I cleared everything on my side.

If you clear things up on yourside, I'll really appreciate (especially those slandering accusation. It really bugs me).

Then, I'll leave you alone.

I know you said anything, but are there any questions you'd prefer not to be asked?

i still call him furetchen you silly turd

and i'm modestly sure i invented ferret-chan

it has everything to do with the person calling him the thing and very little to do with the thing he is being called

it has everything to do with the person calling him the thing and very little to do with the thing he is being called

Welp, my bad.

Sorry, I talked without knowing (should stop that bad habit).

Bolded : So, how am I supposed to take this, then ?

I somehow doubt it's supposed to be affectuous here...

Edited by shytende

What do you taste like?

Vanilla.

What are your thoughts on Satan?

Easily knifed.

No, I don't try to antagonize you.

I'm trying my best not to have a bad opinion about you.

But I wonder if it's worth it, honnestly.

And... slander ?

When exactly ? If it seemed that way, then I'm honnestly sorry.

I may have been a little harsh, and taken this too seriously (Screw that, I overreacted, no doubt about it. Still am.)

At least, not to begin with. I never insulted you, if I remember correctly.

I always tried to not let my emotions take over too much, and to stay reasonnable.

You're the one who was hostile just because I said some stupid things.

At multiple times, I tried to understand what the problem was, and you just decided to be just an asshole about it, for some reasons or another.

You never tried to discuss.

If you call someone stupid over and over again, he would be a saint not too start having negative opinions about you.

Yes, I'm stupid and socially awkward. That's no secret. I need explanations, cause it's not always entirely obvious.

And in the past (maybe still now), I may have not always chosen to side with the best person (Though, I'm not sure it's related).

I'm honnestly trying to understand you.

I should have probably PM you instead of posting there.

If you had just expalined me what was wrong, without using that condescending tone, things would have done better.

Actually, my main problem here is that you seems to think my intent was malevolent, when I was always perfectly honnest here.

Clumsy, annoying, and oversensitibve ? Totally.

But at no point I tried to harm you. I never said anything behind your back.

That's all. I hope I cleared everything on my side.

If you clear things up on yourside, I'll really appreciate (especially those slandering accusation. It really bugs me).

Then, I'll leave you alone.

Repeatedly insinuating that I don't love anything and exist only to crush dreams and destroy hopes with literally no basis or proof is slander. I will not respond to a PM, because your conduct has been unacceptable and I do not see the point in trying to continue a decent conversation with you.

I know you said anything, but are there any questions you'd prefer not to be asked?

I will accept any questions. If I don't feel comfortable answering them, then I won't, but I won't hold it against the person who asked.

Yes, this is the truth.

Welp, my bad.

Sorry, I talked without knowing (should stop that bad habit).

Bolded : So, how am I supposed to take this, then ?

I somehow doubt it's supposed to be affectuous here...

It isn't. You're being a silly turd.