WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXlqW2ir_4Y

Perhaps this is better in video format.

(it also reminded me of quite a few I missed)

and I guess that's done for now. the women's football world cup is on next year in canada and even if it isn't as popular at least scotland have a chance for qualifying for it - the german women's football team beat slovenia 13-0. ouch. maybe 7-1 isn't so bad, brazil.

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slovenia ain't five time

five time

five time

five time

five time

world champion, right

Slovenia ain't five time x5

world champion, right

they're trying

At least it was enough of a wake-up call to get Scolari out and actually try to look at how Brazil should be able to produce more than Fred or Hulk and how the team they brought is underperforming heavily behind Brazil standards with a few exceptions.

but you already know that

Sorry if may sound sexist but I don't take women football seriously. Even if we got Marta.

no-one seems to. I'll try to make an effort to watch it this time.

(surprised the US doesn't brag about their two wins in women's football world cups, right?)

Edited by Tryhard

Sorry if may sound sexist but I don't take women football seriously. Even if we got Marta.

Our women's football squad is bad, even with Marta. Germany, USA and Japan are miles away from us in terms of overall quality and tactical awareness. I'd say we are in this state mainly because those who can do something about it don't take it seriously as well.

At least it was enough of a wake-up call to get Scolari out and actually try to look at how Brazil should be able to produce more than Fred or Hulk and how the team they brought is underperforming heavily behind Brazil standards with a few exceptions.

but you already know that

Well, IT SHOULD BE

INSTEAD DUNGA IS BACK

FUCK CBF

I am massively curious to find out the limit of a woman's abilities in football. The gap's pretty staggering as it stands, but I wonder how much of it's due to the staggering gap in quality of training/people giving a shit and how much due to actual physical differences?

I dunno about today, when people are so highly engineered, but I'd like to think that back in the lager, fags and steak days when people weren't at their physical peak that a woman could've done well.

Germany's probably the country that gives the most of a shit about women's football, and they socially accept it there as pretty much a different sport altogether. This was after they refused to take it seriously at all for many years.

alas biology and all of that shite probably do play a big factor, it's unfortunate

Edited by Tryhard

yeah i don't know why dunga, especially after there was a list of accomplished brazilian league managers going around... maybe they don't even want to.

I never got a chance to post this before. this is how we would win

The problem with BR coaches is that most of them either will be CBF's pawns, or are just plain bad.

People like Guardiola (who was actually willing to be our national squad's coach) just wouldn't want to be ordered around by pieces of shit people like Marin or Del Nero. We are pretty much fucked anyway.

Zagallo will be training our squad from his grave

Edited by Яei Яei

i would like to submit myself, Parrhesia for candidacy to manage the Brazilian national team

It just feels like Brazil need someone... new. And who can make this Brazil an attacking side again. Who would anyone else have taken?

Edited by Parrhesia

Wow, so Brazil's management sounds like the Toronto Maple Leafs management, only at least the leafs don't represent an entire country.

Edited by Narga_Rocks