Late DQIX Bosses are cheap.

I disliked DQ before I was even aware of your wretched existence, but go ahead and keep telling yourself that. -_-

Disruptive Wave is dumb.

The amount of times I buffed my party only for it to be cancelled out by this stupid move is countless. I got revenge once I learned the skill myself. :D

And lol @Metal slime grinding being a thing. I never grinded metal slimes. Good job for me.

...Is it sad that I have over 300 hours on this game? .-.

Edited by Crysallia

I disliked DQ before I was even aware of your wretched existence, but go ahead and keep telling yourself that. -_-

You have awful taste then!

The amount of times I buffed my party only for it to be cancelled out by this stupid move is countless. I got revenge once I learned the skill myself. :D

And lol @Metal slime grinding being a thing. I never grinded metal slimes. Good job for me.

...Is it sad that I have over 300 hours on this game? .-.

That's why Oomph is such a good spell! Doesn't need to be stacked so you can get it off right away. Also lowering the boss' stats instead of buffing your own is usually a good idea.

I think my biggest issue with the series is that the first revival spell only has a 50% chance of working and the second one always has horrible availability, although I guess that punishes you for letting your people get killed.

I had around the same amount, DQ9 is addicting :P.

That's why Oomph is such a good spell! Doesn't need to be stacked so you can get it off right away. Also lowering the boss' stats instead of buffing your own is usually a good idea.

I think my biggest issue with the series is that the first revival spell only has a 50% chance of working and the second one always has horrible availability, although I guess that punishes you for letting your people get killed.

I had around the same amount, DQ9 is addicting :P.

I prefer reducing the enemies' stats now but yes, Oomph for best buff spell! :D

My luck is horrible when it comes to that spell. I hate when it takes several turns to revive someone only for the boss to kill them, sometimes on the same turn they were revived >_>

I think it's waaay better once you get the sage class and learn that 100% chance revive spell.

It really is addicting. Ha, we're cool. *High fives*

It really sucks for those of us who adore their Armamentalists...

Either way, It'd be different if only some had it. But every legacy boss does.

Of course, Elusid stands as proof as to how easy they are without it. Magic Mirror makes mincemeat of him.

Just wait 'till you fight the legacy bosses.

Most of them pack Disruptive Wave, I believe.

They're also quite challenging from what I've read.

Estark'll be a pain in the ass if you decide to fight 'im.

All of them have it.

I wish there was at least something that could prevent it. I wouldn't care if it cost 50 MP, I don't wanna lose my Fource buffs!

Unless it cost as much as Omniheal apparently does... 128 MP is what my guide says, but it's not always accurate...