Chrom(RK) X Olivia(GF) Lucina!Great Lord Inigo!Beserker (S)

feMU(GF) X Inigo(RK) Morgan!Grand Master

Tharja(??) X Gaius(Sol) Noire!Sorcerer

Lissa(GF) X Ricken(??) Owain!Dread Fighter

Maribelle(GF) X Libra(??) Brady!Dread Fighter

Sumia(GF) X Henry(??) Cynthia!Sage (S)

Cordelia(GF) X Lon’qu(Astra) Severa!Assassin (S)

Cherche(??) X Vaike(??) Gerome!Beserker (S)

Miriel(??) X Gregor(??) Laurent!Sage (S)

Nowi(??) X Kellam(??) Nah!Manakete

Sully(??) X Donnel(Sol) Kjelle!Wyrven Lord (S)

Panne(??) X Frederick(??) Yarne!Beserker (S)

Brady X Cynthia

Owain X Severa

Nah X Yarne

Morgan X Kjelle

Lucina X Gerome

Noire X Laurent

Looking for some help with my pairings and classing. This is what I wish to do for my next Lunatic+ run, full grind and post game pairings. Main goal is for Apotheosis. I am open to all discussion on these pairings and which skills to pass down.

I have put a (S) next to children that are designed to be a support unit. This is either because they are strictly there to do high damage or be a healer. No (S) does not mean they can’t be a support unit, just that I did not have him/her designed to be one.

feMU is +DEF/-LCK.

I am also open to my children support pairings as well.

Lastly I was really hoping to have a Kjelle that looks awesome and sexy, but I don’t know what class she’ll look the sexiest as and be a strong damage support. I have Donnel as her dad since everywhere I read he’s the best and her best final class is Wyrven Lord.

Thanks in advance for any and all help/thoughts/advice!

Edited by tsukixxiii

First of all.

1) It is ultimately difficult to pair Chrom x Olivia in a FeMU no-grind playthrough.

2) +Def is never necessary for full grind L+ since you can reach Xenologues with Frederick Emblem and bypass MU. So if you're preparing for full grind L+, go -Def.

First of all.

1) It is ultimately difficult to pair Chrom x Olivia in a FeMU no-grind playthrough.

2) +Def is never necessary for full grind L+ since you can reach Xenologues with Frederick Emblem and bypass MU. So if you're preparing for full grind L+, go -Def.

1) I already have Chrom X Olivia but can restart if needed.

2) I pref +DEF or +SPD for MU and when +DEF for the extra bulk that I wanted later in game for both Morgan and MU.

Def is a bit useless in Apotheosis since:

1) All the effective strategies for Apotheosis makes your units all-out.

2) You only need 52 (if you have HP Tonic it's 48) to endure an Anna's Aether hit, which is achievable by any class with LB+rallies.

Besides that, there is a reason to give Morgan-M more power than more other stats: +1 Str/Mag on support side gives +2 damage before enemy's counter attack.

Back to pairings. Your 1st gen pairings are optimized (Though I'll suggest Stahl x Panne more than Frederick x Panne for covering Berserker!Yarne's poor accuracy). But 2nd gen pairings are unbalanced.

Lucina x Gerome: Vaike!Gerome has a good support power but the power is not enough to tank some principal bosses due to the Aggressor's nullification on Enemy Phase. You can use the pair on Player Phase well but be aware of Berserker's accuracy, which is about 65% to Throne bosses, or 80% to other principal bosses.

If you want to build a Vantage Tank, change Vaike!Gerome to Laurent because Laurent has Vengeance to increase the total output. Laurent/Lucina is still not enough to tank the principal bosses but they works on others very well and at least you'll never worry about support Berserker's poor accuracy.

To judge whether the pair is able to be a Vantage Tank or not, you just need to calculate if the 2*lead+4*support total damage is enough to KO the Boss Berserker, Boss Sniper, LCK 99 Sorcerer and Anna. Also don't forget to ensure 100% hit.

Brady x Cynthia: Good.

Owain x Severa: Unbalanced. But since you have no more Tomefaire Gale-girls, if you want more double-gales for convenience, this pair is acceptable. Otherwise, switch it to Severa x Yarne & Owain x Nah.

Morgan-M x Kjelle: OK.

Nah x Yarne: Although Kellam!Nah has an insane Def, she still gets large hurt on Luna+ enemies. Others see Owain x Severa.

Noire x Laurent: Noire lacks Tomefaire. Gregor!Laurent lacks power to deal a big damage on Hi-Res enemies. I'd suggest Noire x Gerome.

Sniper!Noire: 41+2+5(BF)+10(Berserker support)=58

DF!Noire: 42+3+9(Sage support)+4(Magical's average advantage to physical)=58

They're equal but support Berserker's damage to Hi-Def is more than support Sage's damage to Hi-Res.

Edited by MelonGx

2) You only need 52 (if you have HP Tonic it's 48) to endure an Anna's Aether hit, which is achievable by any class with LB+rallies.

Besides that, there is a reason to give Morgan-M more power than more other stats: +1 Str/Mag on support side gives +2 damage before enemy's counter attack.

Back to pairings. Your 1st gen pairings are optimized (Though I'll suggest Stahl x Panne more than Frederick x Panne for covering Berserker!Yarne's poor accuracy). But 2nd gen pairings are unbalanced.

Lucina x Gerome: Vaike!Gerome has a good support power but the power is not enough to tank some principal bosses due to the Aggressor's nullification on Enemy Phase. You can use the pair on Player Phase well but be aware of Berserker's accuracy, which is about 65% to Throne bosses, or 80% to other principal bosses.

If you want to build a Vantage Tank, change Vaike!Gerome to Laurent because Laurent has Vengeance to increase the total output. Laurent/Lucina is still not enough to tank the principal bosses but they works on others very well and at least you'll never worry about support Berserker's poor accuracy.

To judge whether the pair is able to be a Vantage Tank or not, you just need to calculate if the 2*lead+4*support total damage is enough to KO the Boss Berserker, Boss Sniper, LCK 99 Sorcerer and Anna. Also don't forget to ensure 100% hit.

Brady x Cynthia: Good.

Owain x Severa: Unbalanced. But since you have no more Tomefaire Gale-girls, if you want more double-gales for convenience, this pair is acceptable. Otherwise, switch it to Severa x Yarne & Owain x Nah.

Morgan-M x Kjelle: OK.

Nah x Yarne: Although Kellam!Nah has an insane Def, she still gets large hurt on Luna+ enemies. Others see Owain x Severa.

Noire x Laurent: Noire lacks Tomefaire. Gregor!Laurent lacks power to deal a big damage on Hi-Res enemies. I'd suggest Noire x Gerome.

Sniper!Noire: 41+2+5(BF)+10(Berserker support)=58

DF!Noire: 42+3+9(Sage support)+4(Magical's average advantage to physical)=58

They're equal but support Berserker's damage to Hi-Def is more than support Sage's damage to Hi-Res.

Is it possible to not use rallies? I personally hate using them as a skill slot and action. If it is not then I will restart and go for a different Assest/Flaw

Noted. I will go over the stat chages between Freddy and Stahl. What do you mean by unbalanced? My idea was to have something that can tank paired with something that really can't take a hit but can do severe damage.

I think you might have misunderstood the idea. I don't plan on letting my support units ever get hit, meaning VANTAGE/VENGEANCE is worthless for my support units. I do have to re-consider the accuracy issue, but from what I keep reading Beserker Gerome outclasses every other option.

I was under the impression that Nah is a huge beast at tanking, hence her lead as a tank with the support damage of Yarne. I was planning on Assassin Severa so there is no way she could be a tank and hence why she was paired with Owain to take the hits.

This team was more just to carry a staffbot.

Overall I like the fact that you took the time to look at my pairing but maybe I could pester you for a little more time to go over the classes I was using for them with their pairings?

I don't plan on letting my support units ever get hit

Support units never get hit. Leading units do.

Lucina x Gerome: Lucina leads, Gerome supports.

Lucina x Laurent: Laurent leads, Lucina supports.

I was under the impression that Nah is a huge beast at tanking, hence her lead as a tank with the support damage of Yarne. I was planning on Assassin Severa so there is no way she could be a tank and hence why she was paired with Owain to take the hits.

Kellam!Nah @ Manakete: Def.70 Res.62 Spd.46

Nah/Paladin!Yarne: Def.77 Res.65 Spd.53

Full Rallies, Tonics, All+2: Def.91 Res.79 Spd.67

Against Luna+: Def.45 Res.39 Spd.67

Is it possible to not use rallies? I personally hate using them as a skill slot and action. If it is not then I will restart and go for a different Assest/Flaw.

This team (Noire/Laurent) was more just to carry a staffbot.

Always use rallies with a SpotPass character.

Recommend using staves with a SpotPass character.

Support units never get hit. Leading units do.

Lucina x Gerome: Lucina leads, Gerome supports.

Lucina x Laurent: Laurent leads, Lucina supports.

Kellam!Nah @ Manakete: Def.70 Res.62 Spd.46

Nah/Paladin!Yarne: Def.77 Res.65 Spd.53

Full Rallies, Tonics, All+2: Def.91 Res.79 Spd.67

Against Luna+: Def.45 Res.39 Spd.67

Always use rallies with a SpotPass character.

Recommend using staves with a SpotPass character.

Awesome thanks! I'll get on finding a good spotpass staff/rally bot

• 5 months later...