FEE3 2014

Arch

I think I won't make what I wanted in time. At least not for FEE3.

I'll make something for the next year for sure. But I about to change about everything in my project story. So yeah.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I won't make what I wanted in time. At least not for FEE3.

I'll make something for the next year for sure. But I about to change about everything in my project story. So yeah.

Aw...

Good luck with that.

My story is set in stone, I make small changes if I have to to make the game flow well. So far, succeeding. Let me know if you need helps.

man I have been forgetting about this

guess I should probably work on my project a bit more (portraits and dialogue touchups to improve reception, mainly)

Klok, do I need to send in everything at once (info and a patch) or can I just give info to you now and send in the patch at or slightly before the deadline on the first?

Edited by Lamia

Any chance you could use one of the screenshots I sent you as the title image instead of my really lazy title screen?

Just use the one with the paladin and warrior in it.

hi

Currently still the same :<

Updated the first post. I'm pretty sure I've gotten everybody who filled out a form, but if I missed you just hollah at me!

EDIT: OH AND ALSO

Would anybody mind extending the deadlines by two weeks? I'd like for everybody intending to participate to PM me with the status of your project and what you'll be displaying for the show. If I don't hear from you by August 1st (a little over a week from now), I'll assume that you've opted not to participate? But I'll send out a reminder on the 30th to anybody who hasn't.

This works out better for me due to personal and professional circumstances, and I don't think anybody would mind the extra two weeks to refine their showings. Hell, the extension is a time-honored FEE3 tradition!

Edited by Arch

Updated the first post. I'm pretty sure I've gotten everybody who filled out a form, but if I missed you just hollah at me!

EDIT: OH AND ALSO

Would anybody mind extending the deadlines by two weeks? I'd like for everybody intending to participate to PM me with the status of your project and what you'll be displaying for the show. If I don't hear from you by August 1st (a little over a week from now), I'll assume that you've opted not to participate? But I'll send out a reminder on the 30th to anybody who hasn't.

This works out better for me due to personal and professional circumstances, and I don't think anybody would mind the extra two weeks to refine their showings. Hell, the extension is a time-honored FEE3 tradition!

I'm in favor. I have travel + professional obligations coming up, so I could stand for a little more time to polish things.

I wasn't going to submit this due to time, but with two extra weeks it may be possible to get this done.

Project Name: Project Ground Zeroes
Based Engine: FE7
Creator: Krad
Submitting: Full game

Project Name: Really, it is untitled.
Base Engine: FE7
Creator: Darkelont
Submitting: Project Reveal with some quick parts of the game. Probably just for the event because i plan on doing this on FireShell, so i'll probably just do some things and have the "real game" after the FEE3 with Shell.

Well, i plan on doing this project from when i saw the hacking community. I never was good at hacking, really.

Ok, now maybe i can event. For the graphic part i am really, really bad. Maybe after wieving the game some guys will help me. I hope. lol

The story is the same of my older plan: What happens after fe7 at Jaffar, including Nino, Legault, Jan and surely other characters (yes, yes, there will be custom characters). I want also to add the Story of Canas after his death, which will be probably including Niime and his brothers. Oh, about the title i am really desperate lol i don't absolutely have an idea xD

I really hope that i can get something decent for FEE3! :Jaffar:

Edited by Darkelont

I'd join in but I can't meet these deadlines

Maybe next time

Darkelont, call it "Fire Emblem Blazing Sword: Where Are They Now"

Edited by Brendor

Disregard my previous post. Won't submit anything. Don't feel confident on it and I dont want to make a big deal of it in case it turns out its bad. I'd rather just make a more discrete thread for it eventually