FEE3 2014

Arch

due to some oam issues with feditor(I still don't see how it would overflow but w/e feditor is gonna bitch I suppose), I will have less animations.

unless i can get someone who can get the older version to work to process these animations

sorry not sorry

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't originally going to submit anything... but with the extra time, I might be able to pull out a trailer.

Project Name: Surprise Project~
Base Engine: Fire Shell
Creator: Ash
Submitting: Project Reveal, Trailer

Edited by Alm

No topic yet, if that's what you're asking, no. 95% of the work was done offsite and over skype anyway, so it's not even like we have a blog or anything we could link you to. You'll just have to see after FEE3.

No topic yet, if that's what you're asking, no. 95% of the work was done offsite and over skype anyway, so it's not even like we have a blog or anything we could link you to. You'll just have to see after FEE3.

-stares at username-

Where have I seen you before.

-looks at profile-

You joined yesterday. (in other words, you're probably active somewhere not here :B)

-google-

You did a LP that is on the LP archive?

I still feel new after 3 years and not knowing people that seem well known hahaha

Edited by L95

-stares at username-

Where have I seen you before.

-looks at profile-

You joined yesterday. (in other words, you're probably active somewhere not here :B)

-google-

You did a LP that is on the LP archive?

I did an LP of FE6 and 7 that are on the LP archive and I put together a thread showing off various FE romhacks on SA, but that's the only thing I can think of that would make me even remotely notable around these parts and even then I'm not sure why that's particularly notable. But uh...thanks, I guess?

Edited by Artix

Please cancel my submission.

Due to medical reasons I was not able to finish as much as I wanted for a trailer. I'll instead make a topic later on to reveal the project to the public when it is ready.

Edited by Alm

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that we still have a lot of pages in the FEE3 hub that aren't finished yet. If your page is here and you haven't submitted information, please do so. Also, if your page is there, but you don't want it to be or you don't want to make a page, let me know also. That'd be swell.

Link to submission format: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=47864&page=4#entry3174059

FEE3 hub: http://www.tanasmanor.net/fee3/

Edited by Klok's Juicy Tits

I'm throwing in the towels, something came up and I need to deal with that first before I can finish the demo. However, I can submit the buggy version that I didn't fix up if you want to display that instead. It has five working chapters atm, though a chapter is missing some dialogues that I'd like to put in.

I'm throwing in the towels, something came up and I need to deal with that first before I can finish the demo. However, I can submit the buggy version that I didn't fix up if you want to display that instead. It has five working chapters atm, though a chapter is missing some dialogues that I'd like to put in.

Pretty sure it's your call. You still have 4 days, I believe.

new show and due dates should be reflected in the OP to avoid unnecessary stress and premature hype

Due to lack of time, I will not be able to get an LP going.

I'll try to get a trailer out when I get the chance as well as a patch.

I'm still gonna lp your hack on my channel after FEE3 anyway, well actually after I finish manriklass and do TRTR. That'll be quite a few months but you'll definitely get an LP in any case.

I'm still gonna lp your hack on my channel after FEE3 anyway, well actually after I finish manriklass and do TRTR. That'll be quite a few months but you'll definitely get an LP in any case.

Yes, that's fine by me. Probably within that time frame, the patch will be released.