FEE3 2014

Arch

Clicking on Tactics Universe takes you to The Last Promise's page. When you fill out the information for the TLP booth, you can put a subscript for "Formerly Tactics Universe". The video description from FEE3 2011 also mentions it's renamed.

Edit: Since someone asked me about this over PM, the subscript will look similar to this.

b3e073b1ed.png

Edited by Klok

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(It's not Tana's Manor, as in Tana from FE8, it's Tanas Manor, as in Duke Tanas' Manor from FE9)

In any case, there is no hacking section, we just have the FEE3 hub section since I've been trying to get an official FEE3 repository site for close to two years now. And yes, it is my idea xD

I'm fairly sure the author/lead developer of each project is writing up the descriptions. On the previous page, Klok has a template for you to use to send him info to setup a booth.

It can't be Cedar who wrote the Maiden Quest one though. The booth says "4 chapters were released", yet if you actually play the "final patch" found over on the Emblem Brigade, you'll find she released a further patch that goes well past that. Five chapters (including the prologue), at which point the hack divides into three routes (centred on Fiora, Rebbeca or OC Emily), and then proceeds for another 4 chapters on Emily's route, 5 for Fiora, and presumably a similar number for Rebecca (haven't yet played that one).

Also...

The first part of this project begins with a flash back era, starting from the death of King Maasius, Sugari's father, and going into the fall of his kingdom, Drytton. With rebellions, kidnappings, assassinations, and even exiles going on around him, Sugari is forced to abandon his own homeland in search of a solution to the problem his world will soon be facing.

...Sounds like League of Champs/Shattered Realms has been completely revamped again. Because I don't recall seeing any of that. Looks like Kalath's gone on holiday to the same place Lee vanished to. The Bermuda Triangle... or the Black Hole of Calcutta. Edited by Wayward Winds

The Brave's Diary
Fire Emblem 7
Solum
First Release
(about 6 chapters)

Well. I'm pretty sure I'm able to do more than that for FEE3. But I since I'm able to do less too, I won't put my goal too far!

Edited by Solum

Also...

...Sounds like League of Champs/Shattered Realms has been completely revamped again. Because I don't recall seeing any of that. Looks like Kalath's gone on holiday to the same place Lee vanished to. The Bermuda Triangle... or the Black Hole of Calcutta.

More or less it's a new project entirely, but I suppose if you want to think that, sure. :o

Kalath prefers the Bermuda Triangle, but Magnolia always complains of the heat; so they probably won't be staying long.

Lee and crew went to the Himalayas because their last hideout was found.

Project Name: Fire Emblem: Binding Blade and Demon Dragon (Name Pending)
Base Engine: FE7
Creator: Haku
Submitting: First and Second Chapter Preview

I'm sorry I've been keeping this one closely under wraps, it'll be a little bit of a push to get this fully ready for FEE3, but I plan to make the deadline. Also Arch, please don't tell me this is the sort of thing you're doing for your super secret entry ;_;

I wrote the entries for the "dead" 2011 submissions and it was pretty much all me for the FE7x booth. All new FEE3 projects are written by their authors. Any "current" projects like DoF and EN are expected to be written by their own creators.

So I wrote the Maiden Quest one and based it off the information in the MQ TeB topic OP.

Project Name: Fire Emblem: Binding Blade and Demon Dragon (Name Pending)

Base Engine: FE7

Creator: Haku

Submitting: First and Second Chapter Preview

I'm sorry I've been keeping this one closely under wraps, it'll be a little bit of a push to get this fully ready for FEE3, but I plan to make the deadline. Also Arch, please don't tell me this is the sort of thing you're doing for your super secret entry ;_;

Another FE6 remake, by the sounds of it?

If this doesn't tie it in with FE7x and Elibian nights then I'll be surprised if anyone decides to give a shit, seems like people love to jump onto really bland ideas and run them into the ground.

Reminds me of when I first winded up on FEU years and years ago and proclaimed I was going to make a hack of FE7 and make a sequel, turns out that already existed, in FE6. Lol, funny memory.

If this doesn't tie it in with FE7x and Elibian nights then I'll be surprised if anyone decides to give a shit, seems like people love to jump onto really bland ideas and run them into the ground.

Reminds me of when I first winded up on FEU years and years ago and proclaimed I was going to make a hack of FE7 and make a sequel, turns out that already existed, in FE6. Lol, funny memory.

FE6 draws that sort of attention because it is in need of polish and it is the easiest of the *we desperately could use a remake games* to work with (Looking at you, FE2 and FE5).

It would be nice to see any finished fan-made remake of the games at some point (I'm not aware of any), and FE6 is one that needs a lot of improvements IMO.

[FE2 intensifies]

I definitely don't plan to make it 'bland', that's one of the biggest issues with FE6 in my opinion. I would ideally like to use EN and FE7x's canon, but I'd want bwdyeti and arch's permission first. I would post a topic for this too, but I'd like to get chapter 1 fully completed first.

I can't tell if you're passive-aggressively insulting FE7x, EN, Haku for trying to make an FE6 remake, all people who make FE6 remakes, all of the above, or none of the above.

Edited by Klok

I can't tell if you're passive-aggressively insulting FE7x, EN, Haku for trying to make an FE6 remake, all people who make FE6 remakes, all of the above, or none of the above.

It's more that I'm against the idea of remaking a game multiple times to have no real differentiation between any of them.

It's pointless and it just bogs down the concept making it bland, it's the one reason why I never wanted to remake any title, despite wanting to do both FE1, FE4 and also doing ports of other games but in FE's engine, it's just in-fulfilling and base.

So, insulting the people who make FE6 remakes. I'm looking forward to FE7x because it's adding new things in plus Yeti's engine alone is at least worth praise and attention. Elibian Nights I'm a tad jarred towards only because some of the maps bust my balls, but I'd love for them all along with an FE6 remake to be intertwined.

(I suppose part of my resentment is also that I want to make a sequel to FE6 but it's hard because with all these remakes, I don't really know what's the popular opinion on Fanon, blagh.)

Edited by NICKTâ„¢

It's more that I'm against the idea of remaking a game multiple times to have no real differentiation between any of them.

It's pointless and it just bogs down the concept making it bland, it's the one reason why I never wanted to remake any title, despite wanting to do both FE1, FE4 and also doing ports of other games but in FE's engine, it's just in-fulfilling and base.

So, insulting the people who make FE6 remakes. I'm looking forward to FE7x because it's adding new things in plus Yeti's engine alone is at least worth praise and attention. Elibian Nights I'm a tad jarred towards only because some of the maps bust my balls, but I'd love for them all along with an FE6 remake to be intertwined.

(I suppose part of my resentment is also that I want to make a sequel to FE6 but it's hard because with all these remakes, I don't really know what's the popular opinion on Fanon, blagh.)

That was pretty unecessary. You've got across your opinion, which is fair enough, but there isn't any need to go and insult other people's aims/achievements.