how come i can only look at a certain amount of posts i've made on here?

There's actually a way to see some of your oldest posts:

-Click on "Advanced Search" (it's the gear shaped icon near the SF search bar).

-Search in section "forums." To be all inclusive, don't select any subforums.

-Put in your name (current should work for all posts) in the "Author" section.

-If you want to be able to find the post easily as opposed to the thread, do "display as posts." (it's a bubble-in option you can choose near the bottom of the search info).

-And, this is pretty crucial...when you get to the end, right before the search now button, there's an option on "Results sorting." You should set the first bar to "Last Update Time" (I think that's the default) and then the second bar to "Ascending." This will mean that you'll see the oldest posts instead of the newest posts.

If you want to see even more old posts than this allows, make a search within a certain date range (use the calenders in the advanced search) and specify the "from" date as the day of the last post displayed in the search performed with the above parameters set.

I have posts I can view from when I joined in 2009, so I'm pretty sure that your joining up in 2011 should allow you to see your oldest posts. I didn't actually check with your name, though.

Edited by SeverIan

nice. thank you severlan

edit: i noticed i useto to talk a lot more about fire emblem in my older posts. but! i was always the king of making threads. example this

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28262

didn't get the credit it deserved

Edited by Aizenberg