Your reaction about Ike's appearance in SSB4

Your reaction about Ike's appearance in SSB4?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. How is your reaction that Ike is confirmed for SSB4?

2. 2. Did you expect to see Ike in SSB4?

I was very surprised and also very happy, when I read Ike is confirmed for SSB4.

It was funny the announcement of Ike's returning came just at the moment, when I started to play part 3 in FE10.

To be honest I did not expect to see Ike again in SSB. I predicted for a character from FE13. Maybe it will even happen.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see if I can illustrate this:

No way, this picture is a fake. The linked homepage is probably a fake too. I need to find a reliable link at Wikipedia or somewhere else. OMG, he is... no, this can't be... he, really is. OMGOMGOMGOMGYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! :mellow: :mellow: :): :): :D: :D: :D: :D:

Edited by BrightBow

I did NOT expect Ike to return so when I read this I was like, "pffft, there's no way..."

*goes to the official website*

"Oh......................... GOOD LAAAWWWDDDDDDDDD!!!"

And it's RD Ike too! >///<

So, yes I am currently elated.

I practically EXPLODED when I went to the SSB4 site this morning! And IT'S RD IKE TOO! MY FAVORITE IKE!

Ike is my favorite game character next to Luigi, OF COURSE I'M CRAZY ECSTATIC!! :D

He was gettin replaced, They said

He was gettin axed, They said

Sales of the game, blah blah blah They said!

And look who's back, and it's his RD version!

Fuck. Yes. The fact it's RD Ike makes me even more excited.

EDIT: Btw, I hope they come up with new moves for him in this game instead of recycling old moves from SSBB.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Zelgius/Black Knight to make an appearance as boss

Edited by RidellCrimea

The fact that lots of people aren't lying and saying they TOTALLY expected Ike to be back is nice. I mean, I sort of expected him to be, but I'm not going to say I didn't have my doubts and was totally ready to be disappointed. XD

That's pretty cool~ I am very glad, and rather yes and no since I was never sure what I was expecting more not did I really think about it often actually

Even though technically my first FE game was sacred stones I feel like my first true FE game was path of radiance since my brother kept playing sacred stones, I didn't really get to play it much x3 But I was fine with that because I enjoyed path of radiance plenty. Sooooo you can say I am more inclined toward Ike than any of the other lords simply because I've known him longest and am most familiar with him =o So despite how I'm horrible playing as him I'm still happy he's making a return~

When I saw him it went more or less like:

-Die Awakening fanboys where is your Chrom now

Then I remembered either Chrom or Lucina could get in.

They can be in and it'd be cool, no problem there...

I'm just laughing at the fools who thought one of them was gonna replace Ike

Edited by Soledai

Okay, I'll be the first to say I despise Ike, but I don't go so far as to say die fanboys you don't belong in this world.

My reaction? A resounding meh. Ike is boring as shit. Glad for those who wanted him in, but idgaf.

I'm going to be that one guy who says he prefers Ranger Ike, despite the hero look being more appropriate. Also, did anyone else notice that Ragnell looks slightly shorter? Or could that be just because he's taller this time around?

Other than that, he was expected from the jump, so no surprises here. I main with sword fighters and I can say that hard hitters are fun to use, even if that's not my style. With Ike being both, he's got my welcome

I guessed he'd be back. Sakurai didn't want another Roy situation and Ike having a unique moveset helps.

I'm gonna celebrate in Project M tonight lol

I'm, happy they announced Ike, for SSBU.

Wasn't except for Ike, to come back.. :3

I'm glad, I'll be playing him, since Brawl.

RD Ike, looks hot, and manly. >//w//<

I wonder if MU(FE13)/Chrom/Lucina, can also get in..? for SSBU? o-o;

Edited by Tide of Waves

I'm going to be that one guy who says he prefers Ranger Ike, despite the hero look being more appropriate.

A lot of Japan is saying the same thing, actually.

Then I remembered either Chrom or Lucina could get in.

You know, this is the kind of crap and trash talk I really have a problem with.

I'll be the first to say that I was fine either way.

Trash talk happens because it's the internet... but damn.

But I leaning toward thought he was getting replaced by Chrom.

I expressed that in a calm manner.

Like crap, are you people that hyped to say "SEE, I WAS RIGHT. YOU NON-BELIEVERS ALL SUCK!"?

Do you like rubbing it people's faces and enjoy trying to make people feel like crap?

Edited by shadowofchaos