Your reaction about Ike's appearance in SSB4

Your reaction about Ike's appearance in SSB4?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. How is your reaction that Ike is confirmed for SSB4?

2. 2. Did you expect to see Ike in SSB4?

No need to get haughty about it Ana.

I'm genuinely interested in continuing the discussion though, although I'm not sure if anyone would participate if I were to post a topic about it in Other Games though... :<

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to get haughty about it Ana.

I'm genuinely interested in continuing the discussion though, although I'm not sure if anyone would participate if I were to post a topic about it in Other Games though... :<

I already did

Besides, everyone knows JIGGLYPUFF is a better swordsman than their of them! Dem comparable continuities.

I couldn't be bothered to read any of this thread, so he's my totally factual opinion. In all honesty, I was pretty surprised Ike appeared. Not that his chances were awful, but I was legit expecting Chrom to take his place. I guess having two games and his popularity in Brawl saved him! Roids!Ike was an interesting choice but I guess it's his most recent appearance.

Yeah, that's true too. I like to pretend the Awakening design doesn't even exist, actually (even though I like the outfit, he's totally not supposed to be THAT scrawny. He didn't even look that thin in PoR...). xP

Edited by Anacybele

I was excited at first until I saw it was beefcake Ike. :/ Gah, I hated Ike's beefcakeness from Radiant Dawn, why couldn't they reuse his more handsome Path of Radiance look? Oh, well... I'll keep my fingers crossed for Chrom.

• 1 month later...