Gerome's Father  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Of these 3 options, who is the best father for Gerome? (Please say why in comments.)

• Gregor
    • Lon'qu
    • Henry

Actually, if you marry Cordelia to Ricken or Gregor, Severa will get her canon colour. -I personally recommend Gregor because (spoiler warning) Cordelia moves on from Chrom and proposes to Gregor, after he fell in love with her while trying to play matchmaker for her and Chrom, I might add.

(The only kids who can't get their canon colour without the Avatar being their father is Inigo, Gerome, Cynthia and Nah.)

Speaking of canon colors, has anyone figured out if it's possible to have a setup where all the kids have their canon hair color (sans three of the four who can't without the Avatar's help) in a single playthrough?

Edit: no, the most you can do is 9/13 children characters with their canon colors, or very close to them (Libra!Owain, Kellam!Kjelle, Ricken!Laurent, Henry!Yarne, Vaike!Brady, Gregor!Severa, Black Hair!MaMU!Noire, Tharja!FeMorgan, Sumia!Lucina is the setup I tested). If the Avatar helps Gerome, Nah, Cynthia, or Inigo get his/her canon hair, then Morgan's hair will never be its canon black.

Edited by Rollertoaster

Does anyone know how to delete a topic, since I made my decision a while back?

If not then all it well. Feel free to continue conversing.

(Anyone who's curious, I went with Henry, passed down Lifetaker and Lancebreaker and Gerome's a powerhouse who gets a ton of crits -just like his parents when they're teamed up. I turned him into a Dreadfighter after getting some exp as a wyvern lord and he's still strong. As for Gregor and Lon'qu… Gregor+Cordelia = Sol & Galeforce. Lon'qu + Maribelle = Lethality & Galeforce. The kids came out great overall. Thanks again for the help <3)

Then I continue posting some related informations.

Gerome's support power ranking by various father:

Frederick: +1 (General & lack of Axefaire)

Virion: +2 (Bowfaire Warrior)

Vaike: +7 (Berserker)

Stahl: +4 (Bowfaire Warrior)

Kellam: 0 (General without Axefaire)

Lon'qu: -3 (Warrior)

Ricken: +1 (No, I'm not kidding. That's the Bowfaire Warrior.)

Gaius: -2 (Warrior)

Gregor: +6 (Berserker)

Libra: -3 (Warrior)

Henry: +5 (Berserker)

Donnel: -2 (Warrior)

Alternative Sage ranking (Gerome has native Sage & Tomefaire):

Ricken: +3

Libra & Henry: +2

Virion, Kellam, Lon'qu: +1

For the hit boost, Bowfaire Warrior >> Warrior = Sage >> Berserker.

To be noticed that Berserker!Gerome has only 69% hit to Throne Anna, 63% to Throne Berserker, 72% hit to Lck 99 Sorcs.

Bowfaire!Warrior!Gerome with Hit+20 has 87% hit to Throne Anna, 96% to Throne Berserker, 105% hit to Lck 99 Sorcs.

Edited by MelonGx

Those hitrates seem lower than usual. Are you not forging the weapons or something?

Vaike!Gerome@Berserker (LB/Agg/AF/All+2/Str+2)

Skl: 35(base) +1(mods) +10(LB) +10(Rally) +2(All+2) +2(tonic) =60

Lck: 45(base) +10(LB) +14(Rally) +2(All+2) +2(tonic) =73

Hit: 126(base) +75(+5/15 Brave Axe) +10(WRB) =211.

Anna's Avo: 137(Base) +20(Throne) -15(WTD) =142.

No, Gerome has 69 listed Hit (81.09% True Hit) against Anna. That's a 43.24% chance to land all four blows, which is very bad but still not that bad.

Warrior's Hit is still fishy.

Stahl!Gerome@Warrior (LB/Agg/BF/All+2/Hit+20)

Skl: 42(base) +1(mods) +10(LB) +10(Rally) +2(All+2) +2(tonic) =67

Lck: 45(base) -1(mods) +10(LB) +14(Rally) +2(All+2) +2(tonic) =72

Hit: 136(base) +85(+5/15 Brave Bow) +5(WRB) +20(Hit+20) =246. Anna has 157 modified Avo, so 89 listed. Looks like that Rally Lck again.