Fire Emblem trivia

VincentASM

Just post some (hopefully) interesting and random facts about FE. I might make a compilation of these one day...

#1 In Eliwood's regular portrait there's three missing pixels towards the bottom left of his cape (you need to view the full sprite).

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- In FE7 it is possible for an Assassin to activate Lethality (or whatever the skill is called) while fighting Nergal, but not the Fire Dragon.

- In FE8 a map with traps in which all enemies must be defeated can last forever. If the last enemy is killed by a trap then the player must restart the mission to continue. I don't know if this of true of any other GBA Fire Emblems or if it was fixed in any regional releases.

Was the Sol Katti's attack animation newly made for the American release of FE7, or do I recall incorrectly?

In Path of Radiance, Chapter 18(the one after Ike promotes), One of your characters possible starting positions is on a cliff. Once you move them off, no one(except flyers, of course), can get on it.

Edit: it is the chapter you see Shinon again.

In FE10, crossbows have no bonus against flyers at close range.

That's not true....I saw my brother put Leanne up to that boss with aqqar(the chapter you use Sigrun and Tanith, can't recall the number). It was at hit 100, damage 100, critical 0. and it was flashing

I have already found 3 typos in PoR. One in a support conversation between Marcia and Rolf where Marcia says "pegusus."

While Ike is speaking to Sanaki at the end of chapter 17, she says "sucessfully."

In an info conversation between Ike and Tanith, chapter 18, Tanith says "soley." (Should be "solely)

I'm not sure how many people know this, but I thought that it was weird that Astrid in PoR can't use longbows. Is it because she's on a horse? i dunno why

Renault killed Lucius' parents.

Dart and Rebecca are siblings.

Wil and Dart are childhood friends.

Rebecca has the hots for Wil.

Dart was Dan five years ago.

Renault knew Nergal at one time.

Erk is Pent's student.

Nino is Canas' niece.

Serra thinks Lucius is a girl til she finds out he's a monk.

Priscilla rocks you. But in 2 of her three character endings, she is left in tears (by Guy and Heath).

I think Marcia's ability cancels bows' bonuses. That's probably why he thought that.

I was using Haar. The bonus was there at long-range but not close-range.

AND I'M NOT A HE D: >_>

coolguyvaters: In POR, Longbows were Archer/Sniper only.

Seth has a random (and annoying) light blue pixel above his eye.

Actually, quite a lot of the FE8 characters have light blue pixels in their eye :S For example, Gilliam has one but it's only visible in one of his blinking frames... (it does seem a bit pointless and annoying though).

She!! I meant she!

Wyvern riders aren't considered fliers anymore. Rather, they are now dragons.

They never were Wyverns in the first place though. For FE7 so that all the people other than Japan, as stupid as we are, they changed dragons to wyverns so that we wouldn't get confused and mistake them for the enemy dragons. And yes, we ARE that stupid. >.> And yes, that was sarcasm.

She!! I meant she!

Wyvern riders aren't considered fliers anymore. Rather, they are now dragons.

THEN WHY ARE THEY AFFECTED FROM LONG-RANGE >_<

I'm going to go try with Nealuchi. brb

THEN WHY ARE THEY AFFECTED FROM LONG-RANGE >_<

I'm going to go try with Nealuchi. brb

They're not. <_< In this game they're ONLY weak against Thunder Magic, you made a mistake.

what happened to posting random facts?

"sigh" Dragonriders are ONLY weak to thunder magic, they're not weak to bows or wind magic, though it did confuse me a bit at first