Ranged animation for Axe (FE7)

icecube

During my attempt in editing spell animation for axe, it seems that standard battle animation for axe can't be used to ranged animation, and even throwing axe animation can't handle any animation other than throwing axe. The battle screen is stalled, and HP increment won't stop if nosferatu animation is used.

1. Is it offset problem, or is it script problem?

2. Hasn't there be any patch to fix them (if it's a script problem)

Thanks.

throwing axe is a seperate animation(Like the Durandal for example); if you want to turn something not a throwing axe into one, you'll have to edit the animation's custom animation editor to use the handaxe anim for whatever weapon you're talking about

I'm sorry for not giving enough detail. I think it's clear that standard axe battle animation can't handle ranged animation (Not even throwing axe spell animation. The battle screen froze before the animation is played.), as opposed to standard sword battle animation. Thus, the only ranged battle animation of axe user is hand axe battle animation (I call this HABA for now). By this case, combining HABA with any spell animation other than throw axe spell animation (ID 01 of spell animation editor by SpyroDi & Nintenlord ) will stall the battle screen (The animation is played, but the battle screen won't end.) For example, combining HABA with thunder animation will play HABA of the axe user (he throws his axe) and the thunder spell animation. Combining HABA with nosferatu animation will cause the HP healing animation played indefinitely (nonstop). This is not happened with bow, lance, and sword animation (those three weapon can even play throwing axe spell animation properly).

That's because the handaxe animation is different from other ranged animations, I literally just said this :/

Every handaxe animation has a return command(so the animation knows when the handaxe has come back), and only the handaxe can trigger this command.