37 members have voted

1. 1. Vote and why?

• Rutger
    • Fir

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are good? lol If I recall Fir can maxed 22/22 Str cap at a Lv. 20/20 Swordmaster whereas Rutger can maxed out 24/24 Str cap at Lv. 20/20 Swordmaster with the HM bonus. Were talking about high Str caps. And it seems to me that Rutger seems to have much better advantage over Fir.

Both are good? lol If I recall Fir can maxed 22/22 Str cap at a Lv. 20/20 Swordmaster whereas Rutger can maxed out 24/24 Str cap at Lv. 20/20 Swordmaster with the HM bonus. Were talking about high Str caps. And it seems to me that Rutger seems to have much better advantage over Fir.

Because everyone is very likely to reach 20/20 in this game, right?

Edited by Fox

The only advantage I think Rutger has over Fir is, he has better defense and comes early in the game.

I level them both a little bit and pick whoever the RNG favors. They're completely interchangeable in my book.

Not only that, but he gains HM Bonus.

So does Fir.

Because everyone is very likely to reach 20/20 in this game, right?
The only advantage I think Rutger has over Fir is, he has better defense and comes early in the game.

Of course Fir might not reach @ Lv. 20/20 by the time you recruit Rutger. Even if they're both Lv. 20/20 SM Rutger still owns. Of course Rutger has really good support options with Dieck, Clarine[sarcasm/], or Fir[Double Sarcasm/]. Making both Clarine and Fir being Rutger's personal bitch. Whereas Fir has only good support options with Noah other than that. Thats it. Rutger comes at Level 5 with the HM bonus with good base stats and you get him around the first part of the game when he's much easier to train. While Fir comes at Level 1 and shes like what? 5 chapters after Rutger's recruitment. Despite her having HM bonus, hes quite hard to train as Lilina, Wendy, and of course Sophia. Meaning she requires tons of babying in order to get her worthwhile when Rutger don't. Speed loss don't matter in this game. But they determine who is better has better speed do to their Cons. Rutger has 8 Con whereas Fir has 6 both at a Swordmaster. When giving either one of them Durandal both units lose a slight Speed. Even when loses -4 Speed from carrying Durandal Rutger STILL has better speed than Fir -6. Fir is good but Rutger is much better so Rutger>Fir.

Of course Fir might not reach @ Lv. 20/20 by the time you recruit Rutger. Even if they're both Lv. 20/20 SM Rutger still owns. Of course Rutger has really good support options with Dieck, Clarine[sarcasm/], or Fir[Double Sarcasm/]. Making both Clarine and Fir being Rutger's personal bitch. Whereas Fir has only good support options with Noah other than that. Thats it. Rutger comes at Level 5 with the HM bonus with good base stats and you get him around the first part of the game when he's much easier to train. While Fir comes at Level 1 and shes like what? 5 chapters after Rutger's recruitment. Despite her having HM bonus, hes quite hard to train as Lilina, Wendy, and of course Sophia. Meaning she requires tons of babying in order to get her worthwhile when Rutger don't. Speed loss don't matter in this game. But they determine who is better has better speed do to their Cons. Rutger has 8 Con whereas Fir has 6 both at a Swordmaster. When giving either one of them Durandal both units lose a slight Speed. Even when loses -4 Speed from carrying Durandal Rutger STILL has better speed than Fir -6. Fir is good but Rutger is much better so Rutger>Fir.

That was pretty much all I understood clearly. lern2grammer

And Fir doesn't require much babying; she comes in early enough so that it isn't a big issue.

That was pretty much all I understood clearly. lern2grammer

Theres nothing wrong with what I've said. It's just you since its obvious that you don't get my point.

And Fir doesn't require much babying; she comes in early enough so that it isn't a big issue.

Once again, you recruit her half-way part of the game and she starts out at Lv. 1 on HM. She's definitely needs babying.

Theres nothing wrong with what I've said. It's just you since its obvious that you don't get my point.

I get your point, I think. It's hard to tell.

Learn to spell first :lol:

....This is sarcasm, correct?