37 members have voted

1. 1. Vote and why?

• Rutger
    • Fir

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wasn't a debate pretty much. I was speaking specifically why I prefer Rutger over Fir.

Yes, on HM

I played Hard Mode, she is not all that difficult to level up compared to other units.. But for Hard Mode only, I would choose Rutger as he comes earlier.

Edited by Dark Sage

She starts out at level 1 on half way part of the game and she requires a lot of time to level up to a Lv. 20/20 Swordmaster...thats babying...

All unpromoted units take a while to get to level 20/20, if they can even hit it. What's your point?

All unpromoted units take a while to get to level 20/20, if they can even hit it. What's your point?
She starts out at level 1 on half way part of the game and she requires a lot of time to level up to a Lv. 20/20 Swordmaster...thats babying...

You don't read post as much don't you <_<

You don't read post as much don't you <_<
Assuming all side chapters are taken, Fir joins ten chapters into a game that has a total of 31. In what world is that the halfway point?

That's once again beside the point though. You obviously misunderstood me, as usual.

That's once again beside the point though. You obviously misunderstood me, as usual.

You obviously don't get it, so I'm just going to quote myself.

Did you even read Musashi's post? And my point is that it doesn't matter how early they come in, every unpromoted unit will take a while to reach level 20/20, if you can even get them there. Learn to read for the love of god.

Did you even read Musashi's post? And my point is that it doesn't matter how early they come in, every unpromoted unit will take a while to reach level 20/20, if you can even get them there. Learn to read for the love of god.

I don't even know why I bother... you obviously are absolutely correct with everything you say, and no one has the right to disagree or tell you otherwise, or point out what may just be a grammatical flaw.

Okay, Fir starts out at level 1, on half-way part of the game. If your playing HM. Meaning she much requires a lot of time to train as the enemies are quite hard to damage in this game despite her having HM bonus.

So it's settled; You didn't read Musashi's post and apparently she has a different join time in HM.

Okay, Fir starts out at level 1, on half-way part of the game. If your playing HM. Meaning she much requires a lot of time to train as the enemies are quite hard to damage in this game despite her having HM bonus.

Yes I agree with that Fir does require alot more time to train but...............she usually catches up with everyone as she is taking out stronger units with higher level.

She is kind of like Nino. Nino comes at a low level, but level ups quickly because she fighting aganist stronger enemies.

Half-way part of the game, each different series of parts in the game. Maybe thats not half-way part of the game quite literally but thats still babying. Not only that but she needs a promotion item to promote.

You usually get a Hero crest or something. It depends if you have already used it.

Half-way part of the game, each different series of parts in the game. Maybe thats not half-way part of the game quite literally but thats still babying. Not only that but she needs a promotion item to promote.

More like a third of the way. Not nearly as bad as you're putting it. And Rutger needs a Hero Crest as well, so... "Your point?"

More like a third of the way. Not nearly as bad as you're putting it. And Rutger needs a Hero Crest as well, so... "Your point?"

You get a Hero Crest 2 chapters after Rutger is available. Whereas when Fir is available theres no Hero Crest anywhere near her chapter where she is recruitable compare to Rutger. And once again, she starts out at level 1 and needs a lot of time to level up whereas Rutger don't because he starts out at level 5.

You get a Hero Crest 2 chapters after Rutger is available. Whereas when Fir is available theres no Hero Crest anywhere near her chapter where she is recruitable compare to Rutger. And once again, she starts out at level 1 and needs a lot of time to level up whereas Rutger don't because he starts out at level 5.

You can just SAVE the Hero Crest. Ever think of that? I mean, who is promoting Rutger as soon as they get the Crest? He's not likely to be anywhere near 20 by then.

And Rutger needs a Hero Crest as well, so... "Your point?"

Well you get Rutger first, and if he is given Hero crest, he would be at a higher level than Fir.

If Rutger is already a swordmaster, and Fir is still a myrimdon, you might as well choose Rutger.

Edited by Dark Sage

Well you get Rutger first, and if he is given Hero crest, he would be at a higher level than Fir. So with Rutger, you can level him much faster than Fir.

If Rutger is already a swordmaster, and Fir is still a myrimdon, you might as well choose Rutger.

Read above post. Who's promoting Rutger that early?