37 members have voted

1. 1. Vote and why?

• Rutger
    • Fir

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just have to watch the Epilogue, thats the only way you can view it of course.

That's not what I was talking about. A Battle History page, like in FE7, does not exist. Therefore, I don't give a shit about rankings in this game. Obviously I know I can view it in the Epilogue.

So? Just because theres no battle history page doesn't mean you can't play this game for rank-runs. What's your point?

My point is what I said. I don't care. If you want to, be my guest, but I won't play or debate this game based on rankings.

All because theres no Battle History page. Thats kinda meaningless.

I don't care if you think that's meaningless, alright? I like Fir, and I also like Dieck and Geese and I'd probably like Rutger. So, if I had to, I wouldn't mind buying additional Hero Crests to use for all of them.

Fir's got a ponytail. That just might be the best part.

I'm not trying to shit on you or anything just because you won't play this game for rank-runs. If you don't want to play this game for rank-runs then by all means. Its just not that big of a deal just because theres no Battle History page to view your ranks when you can by Epilogue. It's kinda a stupid reason too.

Edited by Mitsuru Kirijo

Wouldn't it be easier if you just not use him at all? <_< You automatically trashed your tactics ratings right there...

No, if I let Dieck live, then I would have been tempted to use him instead of Oujay ;)

I don't care if you think that's meaningless, alright? I like Fir, and I also like Dieck and Geese and I'd probably like Rutger. So, if I had to, I wouldn't mind buying additional Hero Crests to use for all of them.

Fir's got a ponytail. That just might be the best part.

Be calm, why dont we drink some tea and talk more friendly. The problem of Oujay is Dieck is a solid hard rock unit event if you use him less than Rutger and in late map, he cant do anything unless he is as probaly lv.

Ah, and Oujay end up just as good as Dieck. He not stronger.

Rutger comes earlier with better bases and growths that are superior to Fir's except in 20% in luck and only 5% in speed. Not to mention, Fir is way underleveled when you recruit her and it's usually better to spend time babying other units when you have a nearly identical myrmidon that came earlier.

• 1 month later...

Fir! no doubt. Rutgar is ok but sometimes he dosent even max out in speed at 20 20. Fir can dodge with high luck, res and strength almost every time in hard mode bonuses.

• 4 months later...