This thread is for long posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle".

I wasn't.

The HHH thread is good enough for me.

This is just me and my lame jokes.

If you get my drift, White line him.

This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle". This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle".

Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short. Too short.

hmm perhaps i should compile all of eurykins posts from her past four mafia games and compile it here, brb getting GP's as well.

Edited by DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

Stop trying to make more FE4 Threads.

yeah listen to logience-san-sama-chan-kun-san-kun-chan-kun-sama-senpai-ojou-samano one post ever if a thread gets enough pages its a FE4 THREAD clone lets just delete sf and leave the FE4 thread here

yeah listen to logience-san-sama-chan-kun-san-kun-chan-kun-sama-senpai-ojou-samano one post ever if a thread gets enough pages its a FE4 THREAD clone lets just delete sf and leave the FE4 thread here

May I give you an award for best post of the thread

Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Help me, Leon!

Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Leon, help! Help me, Leon!

That plot twist at the end...

[spoiler=biggest post ever] MENTOR POST

Hi there guys. It seeQuotems time's winding down (and figured I'd update it for you all).
Votals:

Dudeaga (5): Terrador, General Ciraxis, Makaze, ZeeEmm, Blyvern
General Ciraxis (5): Pascal, YoungXehanort, Polydeuces, Dudeaga, Do Not Edit Posts Guy

Not Voting (2): Green Poet, Vashiane

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Pretty sure these are right.
As a reminder to townies playing: A lynch is always better than a no-lynch, especially on D1. Consolidate/vote where needed in order to secure one.
Mentor out

Why hello thar guys. I'm rather disappointed that the one I mentored for has been pretty dead in-thread/game (and hasn't spoken to me once wrt to it), so I'm here to pick up the slack. If you guys have enough time to sit idle and not contribute, then you obviously have enough time to read the incoming post. [i'm not known as the "The Queen of Wallposts" for nothing, and there's a lot for me to cover. So without further ado, time to get down to business.]

DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

Day 1 Notes:

- I felt that this post/vote was okay, given that GC tried a little too hard to validate a vote/case.

- This post feels a bit weak/graspy in terms of the case on Makaze.

- I sense an odd bit of hesitation in the vote on Xeno here. There's about a 20 minute gap between this post and the one prior (in which you said that you meant to include a vote on Xeno for/in), and the fact that the vote change happens as a result of being prompted by someone else, and I also will agree with Makaze that your lack of vote on him (Makaze) and then jumping on Xeno instead feels pretty easy.

- Having some trouble deciphering this post- I think the stuff was answered inside the quote(s) themselves?

- I can see the logic behind the vote/thoughts here but I get the feeling that this post as a whole was more padded/fluffed up than it needed to be.

- These two posts seem townie enough in backing down from the doc claim. However, when voting for GC, I see little in your prior posts that suggests a heavier scum read on GC than Dudeaga. This makes me wonder if there was some distancing factor happening as D1 wore down.

Day 2 Notes:

- ZM Vote here feels a bit easy, and there's not much depth to the logic/reasoning either.

- Sometimes it only takes one post/slip to catch someone as scum.

- I actually think he makes fair points WRT the GC tunneling on D1 (From Pascal).

- Eh, not sure I'd agree so easily with it.

- Overall: Having some glitches/issues with his gameplay, and it's lack of consistency and some questionable content. Slightly scummy vibes atm.

ZM/UFO

Day 1 Notes:

- You seem a bit self-conscious wrt your RVS "bandwagon" vote here.

- Don't see why you make the whole unvoting process seem so dramatic needlessly. Also, this line: "I see that Ciraxis has the majority of the vote, but I don't think I'll vote for anyone until I see something that warrants suspicion. *feels out of place*" feels like an easy way to avoid putting out any votes/reads on people.

- So you say you have no scumreads here and that you need more time to analyze posts, yet you comment that you want the game to pick up in pace? Sounds a bit weird to me.

- While I admit that the notion against Dudeaga is true here, I find it strange that it's the only issue you seem to have worth noting amongst the rest of the players.

Day 2 Notes:

- This post sounds really bad to me. Limited computer time and school, I can see. But if you know you only have a set amount of time, and would only manage a few posts at most, why not make them count in terms of quality?

- Assurance does little when scum can just as easily insist that they're town to the rest of us.

- Being aggressive =/= Being townie. In addition, the notion/comment aimed at Vash sounds kinda bad in this post as well, since you're not doing much but commenting on an inactive player.

- Forgive me with this notion, but I don't really think this is true at all.

- You keep talking about things you ARE doing or planning to do, and then drop more comments that do utterly NOTHING to give us more thoughts, cases, etc. Not helpful at all.

Overall: I feel like ZM/UFO is by far one of the laziest players in terms of content. Even if he was busy, the lack of meaningful content bothers me greatly, and I feel his vote on Dudeaga D1 was an extremely easy one (I don't recall him ever stating his thoughts on GC either, which calls into question why he didn't consider BOTH candidates before voting, but just chose to remove/vote for Dudeaga [despite the doc claim as well].) Scummy until proven clean.

Blyvern

Day 1 Notes:

- Sheeping Pascal's case/vote on GC.

- Just because someone may not accept/like your case (or approve of a point) doesn't make them automatically scum.

- So, you're on the fence near end of D1, and you vote for your SECOND highest scum read? (rather than who's SCUMMIER than the other?) That's really odd.

- This feels like you're trying hard to validate the above post/vote (which was bad in itself), which kinda makes things feel worse. Also, the asked question (even if they did flip scum) is not one they'd likely answer honestly anyways, so I don't see the point in asking it, honestly. [scum wouldn't paint themselves/their Night actions out so carelessly/out in the open for town's PR's to read/counter with their own.]

- This post feels bad to me; you say that "Ciraxis's latest post cleared my suspicions mostly", but you don't explain how or why. AKA. This Dudeaga vote seems pretty easy.

- WRT this post:

~ Fake claims do exist, and scum often use it because there are some roles (ie. Rolecop) that, more often than not, end up being Scum-sided.

~ You're right- any townie with any sort of concern for town's well-being should be wary of a doc claim and its legitimacy. It's one of the most valuable PR's available in terms of keeping people alive.

~ It's easy enough to prove his Doc role- let him use his night action. Best case scenario, he successfully protects someone and no one dies during the night. Not too hard.

~ PR roles like Doc, Cop, etc. generally aren't roles you want to outright claim unless you absolutely HAVE to. Having claimed while being at L-1 or L-2 isn't bad gameplay at all.

~ You seem to disbelieve his doc claim, even as there was no Counter-claim, there was a chance for him to prove himself (or else he would've been shot by Mafia N1, since they rarely let Docs live for long), and otherwise don't seem to take what he said into much consideration. Kinda weird/close-minded for a townie player, isn't it?

Day 2 Notes:

- WRT this post:

~ You pick out Terrador and Vashiane: The former for being... "too-townie"? and the latter for being inactive. Why isn't Xehanort on the list as well for being just as inactive (if not moreso)?

~ Looking at the "suspicious quotes":

1. Active townies do win games. Prompting people to be active, post meaningful content, and otherwise be ALIVE in the game is by no means an anti-town gameplay. If Terrador was scum, and activity was lacking, why would scum try to pick up the slack instead of letting the day phases coast on by without much content?

2. You guys needed 7 votes to hammer the lynch target. Any less would have resulted in a RANDOM lynch. Simple logic is simple.

3. Terrador pointed out the fact that someone was lurking in the thread. AKA. They came by, saw what was happening, and then chose not to post any thoughts, concerns, vote changes/adjustments, etc. It was a valid concern, as scum can often lurk and do nothing, so long as the wagon(s) that happen are almost guaranteed to nail town rather than a scumbuddy of theirs.

4. Concern about not getting a hammer/direct lynch done at the end of D1. Valid concern.

5 and 6. Time is an issue. When the phase comes to an end, the hammer has to be reached to secure said lynch on someone people WANT to lynch.

7. Since I'm tired of beating a dead horse, I'll put it simply: There are/were 9 town, and 3 scum in D1. Had a RANDOM LYNCH occurred, as opposed to a targeted one, chances are 3x more likely to nail a random TOWNIE as opposed to scum. (In addition, it also puts the possibility of you yourself up on the chopping block as well, and as town, you'd be concerned with the fact that the lynch could potentially fall on your head as well [and if you're TOWN, then you'd KNOW that it'd end up as a MISLYNCH]. Therefore, it was highly in town's interests to instead aim the lynch at someone who they felt warranted it, rather than RNG'ing who gets killed that day phase.

~ The question(s) you aim at Vashiane and YX make little to no sense at all, either, wrt to who they'd protect. Also, why take the time to explicitly ask the INACTIVE posters/players their thoughts on GC and Terrador specifically?

Overall: Blyvern's voting near the end of D1 makes little to almost no sense, gives little concern wrt Doc claim, and D2 content consists on finding someone scummy for being pro-town and encouraging town to pick up their act and get the game rolling. Just... what? Scummy until proven clean.

Pascal

Day 1 Notes:

- Voting for someone for a small amount of reason (especially near/in RVS state) is a norm, and generally yields reaction tests, responses, etc. Getting out of RVS also isn't an anti-town move at all, and admitting that they made a mistake ("back-tracking") in itself isn't necessarily scummy. Also... this was still in RVS- what is there to be SURE about in RVS?

- I agree with the Ascetic comment here but DISAGREE with claiming things like COP roles. That just gets you into trouble, unless you're claiming INFORMATION along with it (AKA. "I found X to be read as "scum" during the last night phase.")

- Just because you feel that "you're sure you got one scum" doesn't mean you stop producing content or otherwise stop scumhunting for the day phase.That just screams lazy gameplay as a whole, and you're basically coasting on your earlier GC posts/content.

- I sense townie doubt/double-guessing of the Doc claim here. Not a lot of reads on other people though, so that seems a bit lacking. Also, the comment wrt to GC possibly getting COACHED? Seems a bit weird, since you know- BOTH TOWN AND SCUM ALIKE HAVE MENTORS, which means that yeah, everyone in this game has been coached to some extent?

Day 2 Notes:

- Renewed vote on GC and no changes in your case against him.

- You state here that your mindset on GC has changed, but you don't say how, why he suddenly seems like, "Overzealous townie" as opposed to downright scummy (since ED1), or what posts/notions specifically caused it. Quite frankly, I'm figuring you're actually choosing to back off of GC this day phase because of the amount of people who posted ED2 stating that GC's latest posts had painted himself in a much more townie light (and you backpedaled away from constantly calling him scummy because at this point, it'd seem very strange to do so).

- Also, the notion in the above post ("Argh, I can't get much of a read on many of the other players. STOP PLAYING SO WELL") also feels like a really bad excuse to not have any other reads/thoughts wrt the rest of the players in the game.

- This post sounds weird. Just because a vote is strange doesn't mean that it can't have scum intent behind it; what I felt/got from the Terrador post was that he was trying to paint pro-townie actions in a negative light (which would call into question the town reads that most people have currently on Terrador), which is very possibly an option for scum to attempt to do. In addition, jumping on an easy wagon isn't always what scum would want to do, as it'd just make it easier to tag later on by townies.

- Overall: I'm disliking quite a few of Pascal's posts since D1, and the lack of insight/thoughts I'm garnering from his posts basically spells out to me that he's playing really bad/lazy as town, or he's scum. Heavily leaning scum here.

Makaze

Day 1 Notes:

- Seems a bit overeager, but otherwise not a scum/town tell, imo.

- Semi-reasonable logic/careful gameplay here though I'll say this straight out: Voting based on gut feeling isn't always a bad thing, so I don't see it as worrisome gameplay (unless, after a day phase/pages of content, you have nothing BUT "gut feelings" (and no actual cases), and in that case, I can see it as being highly questionable).

- Nooooot exactly the best logic to go by, but don't see a scummy intent with this post, unless you're implying that you're trying to solve the "scummy vibes" you always have by posting more quantity of posts.

- Don't really understand the "defense" here (not all scum seek to go unnoticed in games), and also, Mafia always have a reason for their kills, whether it's due to what they believe is a town PR, or a strong player in general.

- Solid post and the points against DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY are reasonable. Though I wonder- despite the valid points you brought up, did it not warrant a vote swap to him?

- If you saw these as SCUMMY BEHAVIOR, why did you never vote him (even at this point)?

- This post feels weird to me: You start off by saying: "I got town reads on several of Ciraxis's posts by comparison and am not as comfortable with that wagon as I would like to be." (and openly state that you agree with the cases against Dudeaga/finding him scummy), but then you follow it up with: "I see you viewing the thread. If you don't reply, I will have to vote you. You have no reason not to offer your reads."? I don't quite understand/see the need for basically threatening him for a vote leaning towards his hammer/lynch in D1?

- Somewhat pro-town attitude to this post, imo, though "Not voting to protect yourself" wouldn't really happen, especially in this game (for town or scum), because not reaching a hammer = random lynch (So even in the off-chance that they delay a targeted lynch in favor of a random one, they could still die).

Day 2 Notes:

- Focusing on one or two people who either show signs of no life or little to no chance to respond to any point(s) = not worth focusing over moreso than the players in the game. YX and Vashi were the only two who had little to no content, and choosing to target them solely (as opposed to looking at more of the posted content) is generally not the best gameplay. (And even if both flipped had flipped scum, there's still 1 scum remaining amongst the other, more active players. So all in all- it's still worth more to hunt amongst what's already been said/done/posted than to just stick votes on inactives [and basically just leaving your vote useless and hanging on them].)

- Overall: Though I sensed some questionable content (and commented on it already), I don't get any real anti-town vibes from the majority of said posts. Leaning town here.

General Ciraxis

Day 1 Notes:

- Seems a bit nitpicky, but it's during RVS stage, so not much else could be expected.

- Don't really see Terra's question/"food-for-thought" post as having scum intent- just seems more like he was trying to get thoughts from people to help get the game started.

- RVS votes open the game, and the votes themselves often are NOT justified, nor do they have to be. Acting randomly is also not always scumtell, and it's more often the intent that you need to seek/find, not just the actions themselves, for the scumtells.

- Okay post, though the notion of "He seems like he's pro-town, but that's what a good scum player would try to do" on Poly feels weird to me. It's like you're painting him out to be townie... sort of, but then backpedaling and telling us to keep an eye on him? (And if Poly came off as 'pro-town' to you [but you're concerned that he's actually scum that's pulling off the townie facade really well], what does that mean for the rest of the "town reads" you have? Does that apply to anyone else?)

- WRT This post:

~ He claimed DOCTOR. The only way for him to "prove" his role would be during the night phase, and most likely he would've been shot/killed by scum (docs/cops/etc. = prime NK targets).

~ Sheeping in itself is not inherently scummy. Town can easily sheep decent cases, as can scum.

~ The blue text you highlighted = Reads on Poly/Makaze that he had hunches/gut reads on (so of course it's not going to have lots of justification), and the case against you? (Your reaction itself was pretty bad, imo, so I don't see how that is without justification).

~ Red bolded text just seems... weird. Why wouldn't Mafia be on the look-out for crumbs and whatnot of PR's that people could easily be dropping? Also, crumbing a role like Doc/Cop/etc. really isn't something that you'd want to do, so it's seems understandable for Dudeaga to not do so earlier.

Day 2 Notes:

- I can see your Junko case here, but what kinda confuses me is this statement: "Secondly, ZeeEmm's play-style is certainly anti-town, but when compared to Junko, he appears to lack scum intent."

1. Anti-town = Pro-scum. So clearly, hosting an anti-town action/post has scum intent in itself.

2. "He's far more conservative with his votes, and his activity is more consistent with a new townie than a new scum." What makes his activity "newbie town" and not possibly "newbie scum"? YX/Vashi both haven't posted up much of anything, and I certainly didn't sub into a scum slot, thanks. While others like Makaze are cranking out more and more posts, and they're still newer members.

3. Also, withholding voting (aka. being more conservative with them) can also not only be lazy in terms of not putting pressure where it needs to be, but also can be an easy way to place a vote down and then coast with it, which can be just as scummy (if not moreso) than Junko's constant vote-swapping.

- Overall: I can see why GC was the wagon (next to Dudeaga) D1, and though some of his posts later D1 did read sorta townie, I'm not entirely sold on him being cleared in my books. Null, until further notice.

Polydeuces

Day 1 Notes:

- Logic/cases seem okay, but seems a bit more fluffed up/padded of a wall post than needed.

- Remains steadfast in not wanting to lynch Dudeaga.

Day 2 Notes:

- Crumbing a role/reason as to not have to worry so much about GC. Okay then.

- Overall: Not really seeing/having issues with his gameplay (and most of his wallposts that I chose not to link = I had no problems with). So probably one of the strongest town reads currently.

Terrador

Day 1 Notes:

- Asked quite a few questions ED1, which I felt was good (got the game/ball rolling and prompted some thoughts/posts from you guys).

- Probs one of the few questions I didn't really care for- massclaiming can be dangerous, especially early in the day phases for town.

- Can see the logic behind this vote/case.

- Late D1 posts: I don't see the issues with. I myself ( as a mentor) felt the need to also post wrt the whole voting/hammer that needed to occur to secure a TARGETED lynch, because many of you players seemed to be sitting back on your hands and not getting your shit together.

Day 2 Notes:

- Fair points/voting.

- Only is a decent call if there's legitimate reason for it. However, asking for an extension does NOT excuse slacking gameplay, imo.

- Overall: Probably sitting around the same level as Polydeuces.

TL;DR:

Pretty Damn Scummy: Blyvern, ZM/UFO

Slightly Scummy: Pascal, DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

Null: GC

Probs Town: Makaze, Poly, Terrador

##Vote ZM/UFO

oing over Pascal's list:

Italicized are reads I have no issues with.

Bolded are reads I have problems with.

Pascal, on 26 May 2014 - 9:08 PM, said:

Is it really necessary to expand upon your reasons for voting someone when somebody else has already said what you're going to say?

My reasons for voting Junko have basically already been elaborated upon by Makaze. Repeating what others have said sounds really sheepy.

Since you seem curious, here are my reads on the other players:

Vash is null, due to her extremely scarce contributions.

Makaze seems town, according to his extensive posts. Although active mafia isn't particularly unheard of, of course. Eh. Trying to find anything overtly scummy to build a case around would be a trial and a half.

Terrador is like Makaze, except slightly scummier due to slight pushiness and his history playing as mafia.

UFO feels town/null to me. Feels more like a lost newbie than someone scummy.

Ciraxis has cleared mostly any doubt I had about him in Day 1 due to his unbiased contributions. Still could be scum who's done a crash course, I dunno

Poly is town/null. Although he's kinda guilty of the same thing as me (sure GC is scum and then retracting that statement later) he's been contributing well without going too far. Feels kinda sheepy with the GC vote too - like he found a sound reason to pick a townie off without picking apart posts. Regardless, he's in basically the same boat as Terrador/Makaze.

Blyvern's been ...kinda waffly and sheepy, TBH. First of all he voted GC because of my reasoning, then jumped onto Dudeaga for little reason and then back to GC and then back to Dudeaga and then tried to start a case on Terrador. Either he's scum or a impressionable newb townie. I'll give him the benefit of a doubt due to his Terrador vote (why vote for a mostly pro-town player when there are easier people to vote for) but he's second on my scum list.

Junko still seems like scum to me (voting for the most popular wagons/ most acceptable targets with little reasoning and then got on my case after I voted for him)

1. Makaze statement basically says, "He seems town 'cause he's been active + his extensive posts, but then again Active Mafia can still be a plausible thing. But I find trying to build a case against to be too time-consuming and overall tiresome."

2. You still never explained your UFO read AT ALL. You're like a broken record, Pascal- you keep saying he seems more newbie in some way than scum, but you never give us proof, links, quotes, etc. to support your thoughts/case. And if he feels town to you, he certainly shouldn't seem like a NULL read either.

3. You basically do the same thing with GC as UFO, except you tack on at the end, "Buuuuuuuuuut he still could just be scum, idk.". Still, you fail to explain anything wrt your support, so I'm still highly skeptical of your change on him since D1.

4. Poly has his reason on his own, which I gathered from his post, which is why I find his opinion change (and the implications behind what he said) fine. You, on the other hand, don't seem to have said info to run on to change your mind, but you still did. So no, I don't think he's guilty of doing the same thing you've done with GC. I also don't interpret the wall response (in which he had his GC vote) as really sheeping someone else's case (and he did have 2-3 posts that he had massive issues with against GC- how much more do you need to have issues with before someone warrants a vote for scumminess?). And again with the "town/null"? If he's feeling town to you, he's certainly not a null read. And likewise, if he's a null tell, then you shouldn't have a vibe in either direction (scum/town). So having those two listed next to each other makes little to no sense.

5. As you can tell above, I do agree with part of your Blyvern case myself; however, what bothers me is that, like the majority of the reads posted, you keep saying, "Could be scum or some sort of newb townie." Yeah, I get that this is a NEWBIE mafia game, but your reads have so little conviction in them that it sorta bothers/worries me. Lack of solid reads makes your cases on people seem extremely flimsy at best, because you're basically wall-sitting and refusing to take a firm stance on someone (aside from Junko and GC- but we've seen the latter change, so that's kinda null and void in this argument), which I find pretty scummy.

Polydeuces, on 27 May 2014 - 09:14 AM, said:

Or maybe I just wanted to get my vote elsewhere and explain later since I didn't have much time...? Kinda nitpicky imo.

Not liking Junko's play at all today. Lemme see if I can break down each of his posts and see exactly what he's doing:

#207 - Basically, voting ZM because inactive. This isn't too bad, except there's plenty of others who were - and still are - very inactive. What made the few posts he's made stand out from, say, Vashi?

#222 - Picking at both Frosty reading him as scum for something he has admittedly been doing a lot this game, and at Blyvern for sheeping. The Blyvern point is valid... except that by this point, Bly already claimed as GP's Mason buddy. While I admittedly left my vote on him for a while, that was due to circumstances outside my control.

#226 - Reads kinda like OMGUS in both parts. Brings up a decent enough point wrt Frosty's sudden 180 onto him, but the tone kinda feels more like it comes from defensive scum than town. The answer to Makaze is bad also, since he doesn't make much of an effort to defend himself.

#264 - This is where I start feeling really bad about him. He makes a decent case on Frosty, but then proceeds to not vote him despite his case on his current vote, ZM, amounting to basically no content? What? If you have a case on someone, especially one with decent enough points, fucking vote them. This is a good content post that turned scummy in a heartbeat.

#278 - Tries to address something that has nothing to do with him, picks at FFM for meta that, shockingly enough for this game, does actually exist, and tries to prod Frosty into giving other reads, which I will note he has done since then.

#280 - Trying to push discussion off of him and onto someone else - namely, the person he's currently voteparking on. Feels like he's just grasping at any potential case he can get to justify not changing his vote, which is idiotic due to the aforementioned Frosty case.

#285 - Not much to see here. Says he'll break down the post, but he should just be defending himself, which he's doing a piss-poor job of doing so far.

Overall, he hasn't been doing much in the way of town play except in parts of his interactions with Frosty, which isn't enough to change much.

Also, wrt my sudden read change on Ciraxis, I went back over him and decided that he had been playing better later in the day, plus other reasons I'm not going into because it would essentially mean that I'd have to claim, which isn't a logical move for me right now.

I would like to hear a claim from Junko though, since I'm pretty sure he didn't claim unless it was D1, which I kinda just skimmed because I wanted to address his abysmal D2 play.

If you don't have much time to post, that's fine. Take the time to post when you can, and avoid dropping a vote and stating at the end, "reasons and bitching about the mad in this game later" (worst case scenario, that ends up as the last post of the day phase for you, and all in all, that seems really bad post as a whole, at least to me). It's not hard to say, "I have a case that I will fully explain later" to let us know that you at least had the intention of elaborating on said case.

Also, unless I'm mistaken/missed a post, I'm pretty sure the majority of the players (active/posting ones anyways) are aware of why your read changed on Ciraxis (or at least, from the implications/crumbs from your post beforehand), so not sure the italicized statement needed to be elaborated on (again).

Wrt Junko's apparent Watcher claim: To me, this is another claim (like Vanilla) that's pretty null and doesn't really affect my case/thoughts on him. Can easily be scum or town (and I think they were both listed as possibilities as well).

WOW, JUST WOW. GUT READS SO FRICKIN' OP SOMETIMES.

*Typed this out following the quick hammer on August in my notes on the side:

PREDICTION:(Knowing my luck)
BB = Scum/Godfather or Cult Leader who can't be scanned/scans as Townie
August = Got Tailored N2 just as I was scanning him.

GGGGGGG. Goddamnit.

Also: I chose to scan Mythic last night, but my night action failed; was probably role blocked.

Another thing wrt The Flicker overnight post:

Quote:

I'm going to cut to the chase here because I may have lost the game for us (I can explain my early hammer decision more in postgame but I am still fairly sure it wasn't an unreasonable action). I am town CPR Doc and was actually the person that August was supposed to target. However, the way August worded it led me to believe it was a "PR-Enabler: Doc" type role which isn't really the case. If August mentioned that they removed the risk of the doc uses then I'd have probably fought for their survial, but the way they put it just sounded like they were fishing for a doctor to cc and lynch them FMPOV and I didn't want to waste another 48 hours waiting for a doc claim that wouldn't come. The lesson here is that you should always get to grips with your role at the start of the game, and not D3 when we have a cop report. Admittedly I probably shouldn't have quickhammered, but quite frankly I wanted this game to be done and at the time I thought I was lynching scum.

My D1 target was Carnival, no idea how the back-up cult leader died. The next day I originally targetted Presumption but got redirected to Nexus. This worries me if Galahad is scum rolecop and they have some sort of redirect and they're going to manipulate my kill. If Galahad isn't dead and I was redirected again then lynch him. Presumption's frustration read legitimate so he's probably town so if I was redirected to non-scum we've probably lost anyway though.

I shot Galahad because that seems to be what the people want and I don't want him to take up all of today's discussion. Define is still a gutscumread and so is Jurassic imo but less so. If I had to name 4 scum right off the top of my head it would be Define, Jurassic, India and Lavender. They seem to lurk the most when it's convenient for them but then again my attention span this game has been pretty low. One of Mythic/Equality might be scum but someone with more patience than me should go check their walls.

##Vote: India

This is my only vote of the phase have fun.

I am assuming that this post was made prior to the flips, correct? The bolded part- how accurate the notion is (Galahad being rolecop) is bugging me greatly. As far as I can tell, Galahad never claimed at all, nor did I sense/see any sort of semblence of crumbing said role (as if he would after I just blabbed out ED2 that I was town cop). How would he know this?

Also, why would scum Jankill Define if he was scum? (As far as I can see, there's no jankill within the Cult leader's arsenal, so that removes the possibility of it having come from August). That makes no sense at all to me.

I still don't like Flicker, and I avoided targeting him last night because I figured that'd be seen as the next 'logical' person for me to target.

##Vote: Flicker.

Apr 14 2014, 11:26 PM

But what's wrong with being lazy?

Lots of things. But in terms of Mafia gaming: it's just bad form, bad playing style, bad everything. And being lazy =/= inactive in a game due to circumstances.

Being lazy is voluntarily not contributing/putting forth the effort to help progress the game. Kinda sitting there, twiddling your thumbs, and hoping other people will feed you and do the work for you. A freeloader, for lack of better words.

Being inactive due to IRL circumstances is usually unavoidable, and those who mention/take those into considerations while letting the rest of us know is in itself effort to tell us and let us know what is happening.

Laziness generally leads to a lack of pro-town contribution, and generally seems more scummy overall. (The laziness aspect can also branch off of people obviously lurking about around the thread, but not taking any time to post despite that they have the time/means to do so. In which case, it makes the player seem all the worse, at least to myself.) The latter (inactivity) can happen on either side of the spectrum (town/scum), so it in itself isn't a scum tell (though how people approach/handle said inactivity in the sparse posts they can give can give off vibes going either way).

Slackers will be slackers; no use in feeding an open mouth if they don't put the food to good use. Waste of time/effort just means that things get harder for those who are actively seeking to retrieve the sword and to finally end the forces that threaten the peace of this realm.

---- And Cut by Equality and Retina

Equality
Apr 14 2014, 11:33 PM

##Unvote

I disagree with Define but his reasoning for suspecting Flicker seemed to be sincere and I think his Blackberry vote makes sense.

##Vote: Jurassic

I don't really like his Blackberry vote however. He mentions the issue Define pointed out about the prodvote being kind of weak but the whole scum being all anti-town and not just mafia is being needlessly semantic. And the funny thing is, his idea that it might be an ITP slip is way more ITP speculation than anything Flicker said, which really was just one question. There's a difference between asking someone if they're ITP once and basing suspicions off things that are only scummy if the person is ITP.

I'm not sure if people are misunderstanding the basis of my vote: The case pointed prior was what garnered my attention; the vote itself is there and is prompting answers for what was posted earlier. That is all.
In addition, in the past people have scumslipped before in their wording, and at this point (as stated earlier), it's pretty much the only thing I found worthwhile at all to even remotely pay attention to. Sometimes all it takes is one slip of the tongue/post to blow it; not hard logic at all.
Also, it wasn't just the question itself that was the issue; it was the reaction that followed afterwards. And the only reason why there is "more speculation" is because I'm being forced to repeat myself in terms of verifying my thoughts. It pains me to have to keep doing so, as it's just as much a waste of my time to do so as it is for people to have to keep re-reading it. (But people insist on repeating the cases/questions, so what can one do?)

WRT Italicized text: So how is it bad that I considered a case in terms of: "It is a viable case against them if they flip/are ITP." To me, ITP (especially cult, as the mods have mentioned) is scum. Mafia is scum. Finding anyone remotely scummy wrt acting as one or the other is a viable means of scum hunting and should be done. I cannot guarantee by any means that my case is 100% accurate, nor will I claim it to be. But I find it rather amusing that you choose to judge my vote and not like it because my case depends on them being scum. It's like... I'm scumhunting! Wait a minute...

Retina
Apr 14 2014, 11:38 PM

@Jurassic and August: The irony of what you say is that even at the time of this post, Nexus has more posts than me. So they weren't actually inactive. Also even if you're using a phone, its not too hard to just type a simple vote syntax and vote for someone. Especially when they were capable of typing quite more than that.

@Jurassic: I still feel trying to think of someone as possible ITP is kind of pushing it from the way you had posted your case on them earlier.

EDIT: Just read Equality's post. They're wording it better than me, but yes, I agree with their reasons for their Jurassic vote.

Bolded: Never played the comparison game (didn't care enough to compare # of posts between you two, and don't really care to do so now), so that point is moot. In addition, if you haven't posted much at all either/posted LESS than them, why are you complaining that they haven't contributed much at all? Pot meet kettle, you two should become buddies.

Italicized: Oh man. This game is just about posting votes and that's all we need to do? Crazy.
Realtalk: We all know that voting's only part of the game; if the person cannot read the thread, more or less put up a MEANINGFUL post content along with a vote, what good is it? If someone drops a vote on someone else, and then poofs offline/does it without explaining WHY, will we not naturally find it as an "easy" or otherwise unjustified vote? (In which case, we'd probably be liable for finding that person scummy, as they'd be voting for someone for what we'd see as no reason/weak reasons, and would probably send them off to the noose if they didn't actually put more effort into their posts following it up.) So in that case, you're being unrealistic in terms of what to expect, or otherwise are holding a rather flimsy case against someone who's been unable to post more meaningful content.

Underlined: Once again, I never said it was the strongest case in the world to see/understand, nor may it actually be true. It's what I like to call 'gut vibes/feelings' that I'm getting from how they choose to respond to certain posts and their reactions. All I can do is point out why I feel that way, and that's all I've done (albeit repeatedly, since people keep asking away the exact same things). Maybe it'll turn up that I am grasping, I can't say for sure. But I'm at least putting thoughts and efforts into what posts I do make, so I'm satisfied with where I stand currently.