Fire Emblem: Twilight Kingdom - What do you think?

JoshuaKnight

FIRE EMBLEM

Twilight Kingdom

Hello everyone, I want to show you a new project idea. I think it's good and you will like it.

(Sorry for any grammatical or ortographical mistake, English is not my native language).

Story

Thousands of years ago, in our world coexisted two races: humans and naari. Naari used an extrange fighting art named magic. Therefore started a great war named the Magic War. Humans won, so they banished the naari to another world.

2300 years later, the Kingdom of Renoll, until then small and poor, suffered a civil war and the rebel leader, Txaz, was named Emperor. He started to conquest countries, successfully. The Kingdom of Imyd, in the northwest, supported him, like the Kingdom of Lalsen, in the east, did. Imyd supported Renoll until the King Dansen of Imyd died in strange circumstances in his camp. The prince Leiss, seeking revenge, broke the pact with Renoll and founded the Alliance (alongside the Kingdoms of Amuld and Nird and the Republic of the Twin Rivers) against Renoll and Lalsen.

Four years later...

The game will tell the story of Armyn, an apprentice knight, with the objective of return peace to the world. And also he will have to fight against the secret weapon of Renoll's Emperor, warriors enhaced with naari power, while he discovers the truth about his past.

What do you think? Will it be an interesting game? (Leave a comment, please)

Sadly, if I want to do it I will probably need some help, especially with sprites and maps, they are not my strong point. If you want to help, I will be very grateful

Thanks for reading!

I'm not a fan of most of the names (take that as you will). I can't figure out how Armyn fits into the world you've built - in short, there's not enough to go on.

Honestly, this feels like it could use some fleshing out. grammer aside, You may wish to try pronouncing all names, as nonpronouncaable names (such as Txaz, which has a consenent string that does not correspond even loosley to any sylable in any language that i am aware of) are generaly considered to be bad, as they are hard to remember, break immersion, and are generally associated with amateur fiction. A classic example is "grignr", the main character of the so bad it's good story, "the eye of argon" (which i really recommend you read, because it show exactly what to not do, while simultaneously being hilarious.)